Board logo

Subject: Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: serheng    Time: 5-5-2007 05:25     Subject: Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Series creator Paul Scheuring has commented that the third season will consist of most of the original cast with new additions and that  the overall theme will be "redemption". The plot will continue from the second season finale, where most of the main characters have  ended up in Panama. Although the conspiracy storyline has not finished, the third season's plot will be "as different in tone as Season 2 was from Season 1".

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 12:43 ]
Author: serheng    Time: 5-5-2007 07:26     Subject: :D

EDIT: Unnecessarily post... Don't repeat it again..

~SkYnEt X @ HT~
Author: SkYnEt_X    Time: 5-5-2007 10:31

Wow..That's nice to hear..A total different plot for PB as the running away from police has become old. Redemption eh? Maybe it got to do with Bellick, Mahone and Kellermen?? As they try to atone what they have done to the brothers as well to other people.. Interesting..Can't wait till the wait is over...

~SkYnEt X @ HT~
Author: hm-bar    Time: 5-11-2007 06:25

It is said that in Season 3, Micheal or Linc, one of them will be dead.
Author: devilphin    Time: 5-14-2007 09:58

really? is season 3 aired in US already?
Author: andersbusk    Time: 5-15-2007 04:13

No it returns in the fall, sometime in August.

http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/
Author: ZipCode    Time: 5-16-2007 10:10

it better be something new, if it's the same I might not watch it same thing over and over
Author: vietbeat    Time: 5-27-2007 21:13

its gonna get interesting they gonna have to run!!! good show
Author: vietbeat    Time: 5-29-2007 16:40

cant wait for the season
Author: kiki    Time: 7-4-2007 13:40     Subject: PB Premiere

Prison Break season 3 will be premiered on August 29, 2007 in the United States and Canada.

The premiere of the second season of Prison Break obtained an average of 9.4 million viewers, down from 10.5 million for the series premiere in August 2005.The new third season of prison break 3,will be the most followed ever. The decline was steeper among young-adult viewers with a decrease of 20 percent in the 18-49 demographic compared to its series premiere, but its rating grew from a 3.6 to a 3.9
Author: carma    Time: 7-9-2007 07:04

I wonder how long they can continue this show... because the storyline isn't in a way that you can stretch it forever....
I guess it's a good thing they're changing it a bit, because 3 seasons long about them escaping, that will get boring...
Author: simone    Time: 7-10-2007 01:00

i just cant wait till season 3 im so exited. i wonder what's gonna happen and how michael is gonna escape from sona . i wish it was august already
Author: shuibko    Time: 7-28-2007 23:26     Subject: whats erong with you

why all of you that much hury just wait till they show it than we will see
Author: trulee    Time: 7-29-2007 07:05     Subject: Reply #12 shuibko's post

I guess its like a kid waiting for its birthday.  They know its coming, but just cant wait and get all excited at the prospect.

Anticipation can be a wonderful thing especially when it is for something you are looking forward to.

Author: 01torres    Time: 8-26-2007 01:27     Subject: Prison Break Season 3

The first 17 minutes of the season premiere is now on IGN.
Here the link http://uk.media.tv.ign.com/media/824/824092/vid_2097760.html

Enjoy
Author: Ceres    Time: 8-26-2007 12:01

Wow! Now I really look forward to this season! I actually hated the idea of a second season last summer, but as I watched it, I thought it was genius. Hope that they can make the magic happen this time around too! This intro was excellent.
Author: roca    Time: 8-27-2007 08:58     Subject: Reply #1 01torres's post

Great link! Thanks! That's just terrific!

Who's that lady in the opening? Who's eavesdropping in the vent? Can't wait to see the rest of the episode! Can't wait to find out if Michael get transferred to another prison. Can't wait!

Are we there yet?!
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 8-27-2007 10:25     Subject: Reply #1 01torres's post

I started to watch, and realized this was way tooo much of a tease...lol I watched about 5 mins in, and was like no no no I can't HAHAHA great link though thanks.
Author: trulee    Time: 8-27-2007 10:35     Subject: Reply #1 01torres's post

I clicked it, watched about 30 seconds and thought noooooo.  Wait till the season starts properly.  I think I'm gonna enjoy it tho.
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 8-27-2007 10:47

That was really excellent, just enough to really make you want more. Has anyone heard if the premier is going to be 1 or 2hrs? Just wondering, since they released the first 17mins, I  thought they might, be making it a 2hr premier. Plus, there is so much going on to fit it in 1hr, I don't know how they are going to make all the changes and get everyone caught up in  that amount of time. Just my thoughts.
Author: kiki    Time: 8-27-2007 11:09

omg omg omg...it looks awesome...Jst amazing...I'm guessing the lady in the beginning is Betty Crocker...
Can't wait for it to start     this was great though Thanks...

Author: bala    Time: 9-7-2007 09:56

Author: silver1978    Time: 9-13-2007 07:21

3 More days to go!! Time to get out the bib to catch the drool
Author: hunter457    Time: 9-13-2007 14:18

i've heard that lincoln will have a couple of love interests this season while his brother is in jail.
Author: trulee    Time: 9-13-2007 19:00     Subject: Reply #16 hunter457's post

Lets face it after all he's been through, no-one would begrudge him a little love action.  There will need to be a few lighter less depressing moments in the show.  Sona prison doesnt exactly look like a holiday camp.
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2007 10:36     Subject: Reply #17 trulee's post

i can't believe it only another 4 more days until we see new episode-i already seen 4 preview clips on tv.com-it look good.
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 9-15-2007 11:52     Subject: Reply #15 silver1978's post

I am so psyched, I have re-watch PB 1 & 2..... I am ready fo PB 3!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!
Author: bala    Time: 9-16-2007 10:17

another 1 more day
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-17-2007 02:20

Are we all excited???? It's going to get a lot busier around here soon!
Author: bala    Time: 9-17-2007 02:45     Subject: Reply #21 silver1978's post

well with IBJ annoucement on the new forum I'm sure everyone is happy
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 9-17-2007 12:05     Subject: The 17th

YES THE 17TH
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 9-17-2007 16:00     Subject: Prison Break 3 Starting NOW!!

PRISON BREAK 3

STARTING NOW!!

8pm EDT

This was in the US on FOX TV

Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 9-17-2007 16:05     Subject: OMG

the first 20 mins look great!!!
Author: anorocle    Time: 9-17-2007 19:37

Not bad.  It started out sort of slow but came together nicely.
Author: kahfai    Time: 9-18-2007 01:34

Yeah. i cant wait to watch it.
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-18-2007 03:43

It was OK. Lots of build-up and foundation building in this episode, but thats to be expected. But, the boys till look hot
Author: rhys7497    Time: 9-18-2007 07:58

I enjoyed it, like everyone is already saying lots of scenes being set but still good!

Cant say much for the "boys" as you put it but I thought the nun was quite hot

Author: bala    Time: 9-18-2007 08:26     Subject: Reply #6 rhys7497's post

the nun-i can't believe that i think new boss man might be interesting and do think he will escape and it got me hooked.

nice to see you rhys-been a long time since you post anything-thought you forgot about this place
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 9-18-2007 12:49

I thought the whole episode was excellent and am on the edge of my seat for next weeks too. I was biting my nails b4 they pulled back that sheet in the morgue and was relived, that it wasn't Sarah under it! I think that, all this business with her leaving the show. Just might be media hype........at least I'm hoping (fingers crossed XX)  
Author: 5o5azazo    Time: 9-20-2007 08:32

hey guys how can i be a vip member?????i need to watch prison break
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 9-20-2007 16:49     Subject: Reply #9 5o5azazo's post

You can earn point's by posting helpful posts and joining in discussions & playing games. Then have those points converted to VIP points (you can only have them converted in variables of "10"), you'll need to earn at least 10 point's before you can convert them. You can also donate to the site and get a VIP membership pretty quickly and you can watch 50 regular shows(2pts)  for $10 or 100 animated shows(1pt) for $10. The more you donate the more points you get $10=100pts, $20=240pts, $30=390pts etc... They now have a new option for $29-you have unlimited for 30 days. This link will tell you all about becoming a member

VIP Membership Tips

Earn your first points by going here and introducing yourself
Welcome and Introduction Thread

Welcome!!

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-20-2007 23:38     Subject: Reply #8 gypsiegirl66's post

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but this is the official word from TV Guide's Ask Ausiello:

Question: Please tell us why Sarah Wayne Callies isn't returning to Prison Break. We fans have the right to know. The Michael-Sara relationship is the only reason I watch.— Lisa
Ausiello: Well, you probably shouldn't waste your time petitioning the network to bring her back, since reliable sources tell me that it was her decision not to return to the show following her maternity leave. As I said last week, I'll have much more to say on this whole matter in the coming weeks. In related news, Callies' spokesperson confirms that the actress gave birth to a baby girl, Keala, in July.

from TV Guide:  http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello
Author: ms.smith    Time: 9-24-2007 00:40     Subject: Reply #11 waterlilybarb's post

Barb, it would be really great if you could post a link to that article. Thx.

edit by waterlilybarb: Check again...I added it for you.
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-24-2007 06:19

Am I the only one who doesn't care if Sara returns???? /waits for the rotten fruit to start flying
Author: trulee    Time: 9-24-2007 07:46     Subject: Reply #13 silver1978's post

I dont really mind that Sara isnt returning. I always thought her character was rather weak.

If they are looking for a new love interest for Michael, I would happily volunteer if it means getting them out of a pinch .

I'm not actually watching it at the moment as I'm storing up the episodes so that I can have a good long stint when I do watch.

Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 9-24-2007 15:15     Subject: Reply #14 trulee's post

Well, I must say I liked Sarah (obviously) and I know that Calles can be strong actor and could have brought a lot to show. I was expecting that this season, where her character might have the writing to do so. However, now that the season has started, I'm just as excited with or with out her.
As far as the, Saving Sarah petition, that was something I saw on another site and thought would be a fun thing to add to the PB Board. I admit, I was shocked, when I first heard of her leaving and she'll definitely be missed by me. However, now I'm kind of excited, at the many prospects it gives the show. There are now, so many different avenues to explore and that makes me very happy!!

Author: bala    Time: 10-2-2007 09:06     Subject: Reply #15 gypsiegirl66's post

Let's discuss the latest episode-Lincoln is an idiot i mean rescue someone unless take a gun and back-up instead of going on your own-missed his chance. i still have no idea how he's going ecape but after 3 episodes i getting a bit bored of the show. unless something major happends in next 2 episode I'm thinking of leaving this show.
Author: silver1978    Time: 10-9-2007 14:50     Subject: Prison Break 3x04 SPOILERS ALERT

Oh my. Did I call that one or what? A head? ewwwwww

Will Michael be angry at Linc for not telling him?
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 10-9-2007 18:44     Subject: Reply #1 silver1978's post

Yeah, I was pretty sure, that it was going to be Sarah's head in that box too. Michael is going to be enraged, devastated and heartbroken!! He is going to be out for revenge, an emotion that we really haven't seen from him yet. They have gone far past killing her, slaughtering her like that, was an unspeakable act. They may think that because they are "The Company", they can do this and have no repercussions, but as before that are totally underestimating Michael in every way.

Author: Sara    Time: 10-10-2007 00:29

Is it really her head? Is there any any any chance at all that she is still alive?? OH please let her be alive. Its her an Michaels chemistry that makes the show for me! They are one of the hottest couples on television and to see them go is just so sad and devastating!!
Author: silver1978    Time: 10-10-2007 00:46     Subject: Reply #3 Sara's post

No, I am pretty sure it was really her head unless they go all sci-fi on us.

I hope they don't make Michael all sappy. I can see him playing a cold hard revenge out and grieving later. Honestly, I always felt their relationship was kind of contrived and odd.
Author: 00shakey00    Time: 10-11-2007 11:26

Killer her in that way was totally uncalled for. Hopefully Michael will end "The Company" once and for all!
Author: Christy1994    Time: 10-12-2007 00:20

Quote:
Originally posted by gypsiegirl66 at 10-10-2007 06:44
Yeah, I was pretty sure, that it was going to be Sarah's head in that box too. Michael is going to be enraged, devastated and heartbroken!! He is going to be out for revenge, an emotion that we really ...
I can't wait for Michael to find out. The whole getting revenge thing would be a blast...
I understand why Linc didn't tell him right away, not so sure that Mike would though.
I just hope that Sara could guest star last episode or so, like they could fake her death like they did Terrance Steadman! *god, please oh please I hope so*
Author: bala    Time: 10-12-2007 02:32

yep she's dead and reason why he didn't tell his brother is because than he would give-up and not escape but 1 question-fence that beening eroded surely guard would notice it?
Author: ms.smith    Time: 10-12-2007 06:09

I'm glad the SWC-discussion is finally put to rest. I liked the way they handled it.

Of course Linc didn't have the heart to tell Michael right away. It's gonna be a horrible moment. How do you break that sort of news to a loved one? I'd have to think about that long and hard, too. Revenge will be sweet, though.

The love-interest they were talking about - for Michael!? Totally hating that idea. Not because I'm a MiSa fanatic... I just think that Linc deserves some lurrrve! After all he's been through - slammer, death chair scare, loss of Lisa and Veronica --- it's high time.
Author: shinny    Time: 10-16-2007 00:49

I think the whole avengement side of Mike will be brilliant. In my opinion Linc didn't tell Mike because he needs him to break out so LJ can be saved, this is his son after all, if he tells Mike while he's in there, there's a good chance that he will just go into meltdown, whistler won't get out and LJ will die too. I'd imagine it's killing him to have to lie to his brother, but it has to be done.

I really think they need to forget about a new love interest of Mike. If they do that, it just undermines him and how he felt about Sara !
Author: smiley101    Time: 10-16-2007 05:08

i am pretty sure Sara's dead and i think Michael is getting suspicious. i think the reason why Linc didnt tell him is because he is afraid that Michael will be too upset to even think of finishing the plan to help L.J.

But linc cannot hide the truth forever and i am sure that in the coming episode he will tell Mike.
Poor Sara.
Author: ms.smith    Time: 10-26-2007 03:45     Subject: Prison Break 305 (spoiler if not seen)

After a two-week break many PB fans were disappointed with Episode 5. The story slowed down, there was hardly any tension.

It seemed as if we'd seen the best scenes in the promo-trailer. T-Bag and "the nun" - yay! We want to see T-Bag bailing that broad out and kicking Lechero in the nuts. But other than that?

The Whistler storyline is moving way too slow. We aren't stupid. We knew from day one that Whistler wasn't some birdwatching fisherman, ferchrissakes. What gives?

The guard shooting at Michael. Hell, who believes that Michael would be shot dead or lose an eye or get seriously hurt? Nobody, that's who. So there wasn't much tension from that, either. Had they shot at Whistler or punished him with solitary, we'd be worried. But no, nothing happened. Maybe it was a first for PB that the enemy was stupid. What made this show interesting in the past was that the enemy was always smart. A worthy opponent.

Sloppy direction/editing to boot. Take Susan B. Anthony's phone convo with Linc. Intercut. Susan sitting in some streetcafé, the street soaking wet. Cut to Linc saying a sentence or two. Back to Susan - streets are now basically dry, only a few small puddles of water left.

Makes you wonder what took them so long to shoot that scene??? I thought the wet street looked great. Different from all the sweat and heat, a nice break.

Next week no PB - again, as far as I know.... damn sports game.

Hope I'm wrong. I want to see the much praised epi 6. I want to see some action, I want to know wtf the deal is with Whistler before I run out of patience and I want to see T-Bag again. PB needs some action!
Author: bala    Time: 10-26-2007 06:58

yeah but there are about to escape only few more episode until the actual break-out but i agree this season has been a disappointment i really do hope this is the last season but who knows
Author: willbur11987    Time: 10-26-2007 16:06

Episode 6 will not air this Monday, but it did say that next Monday there will be a two hour episode so hopefully that will be full of action finally
Author: ms.smith    Time: 10-26-2007 21:27

Bala, I didn't say the season sucked, only epi 5 sucked (by PB standards).

Thanks, Wilbur!!

I totally forgot about the twofer. Those long breaks aren't helping, either. Hopefully we'll get back on track after epi 6 + 7. By then we should know what the deal with Whistler is, no?

Will Susan B. Anthony reveal her real name in epi 6 or 7? Any guesses?
Author: Jr_ZIla    Time: 12-13-2007 09:29

Yes! damn good series........and hope they continue it on past season 3
Author: swisa900    Time: 12-23-2007 13:23

i  love thise season its the bast
Author: gabsimom    Time: 1-14-2008 15:58

PB is back on tonite 8:00 eastern time
Author: shinny    Time: 1-14-2008 16:22     Subject: Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

Yes and I cannot wait. I missed my wenty so badly.......
Author: shinny    Time: 1-14-2008 16:27

Well, when I say I can't wait, I'll have to wait either until it's uploaded here or 24hrs later, because it's on tomorrow night on RTE 2 (Irish Channel) - So whichever shows it first, I'll watch it there.
Author: shinny    Time: 1-15-2008 03:41

Woohoo, it's up on VIP so I'm off to watch it..................
Author: shinny    Time: 1-15-2008 04:51     Subject: 3 x 09 "Boxed In" - contains spoilers if not seen

So, what did you all make of this episode?

General Zavala puts Michael in a hot box to get him to talk. He gets Michael to trust him and then Michael spills the beans. Much to Zavala's surprise, Michael's story appears to add up and Whistler is pulled in for interrogation too.

Mahone is brought back to Sona. He is quickly sought out by T-bag who offers him his "medical expenses" if he throws the foot down against Sammy. Mahone refuses his offer and begins cold turkey.

Gretchen Morgan's name is given up (aka Susan) and wheels are put in motion to bring her in. She is also interrogated, but convinces the general that she is merely "babysitting" LJ. Michael and Susan come face to face. He asks her if she was the one who killed Sarah. She plays dumb, but you can see in Michaels eyes that he knows she is. He warns her that he is coming for her.
She takes the General to where LJ was and swiftly kills him and his men (I think she might get fired from the baby sitting club for that one )

Meanwhile Bellick has p*ssed off one of Lechero's men and he has the chicken foot thrown down. He must accept the challgene. Now it is a fight for survival. He dips some cloth in Acetone and wraps them around his hand. The fight begins and Bellick is taking a beating. He grabs his opponents head and holds his acetone soaked hands over his face. His opponent becomes dizzy and his eyesight is blurry. Bellicks seazes his moment and beats him to a pulp.

Sammy has been given a gun (brought in by Sucre who was strong armed by the guy on the outside) and has been told it's time for him to sort out Lechero.  

Overall I thought it was a great episode. It's left us with no doubt that James is very much in charge (Susan immediately followed his lead when he gave up details of her visiting him) - Sammy is determined to take over in Sona, but will T-bag put an end to this now that he has seen how Bellick "dealt" with his problem?........
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 1-15-2008 22:39

I agree that this was an excellent episode, it might have been the episode to bring this back to life. I was getting pretty disappointed with the show and it's at the top of my list of shows.

Bellick was very ingenious, with the stuffing his nostrils and the whole paint thinner idea.
I'd love to see T-bag and Sammy go at it. Of course Sammy has to go for the story to work, but I wont to see T-bag get the hay kicked out of him first.

There is only one thing that this show left me wondering. What would have happened or what would Michael have done, if Susan B. hadn't killed the General.

As for Susan B. I too think her days are numbered, with the Company.

Author: gabsimom    Time: 1-16-2008 10:36     Subject: Reply 2#2 gypsiegirl66's post

OOO I think Either way Michael would have won. Susan dead or the general. With Susan gone it would be easier to get LJ back and with the General gone no more Questions and back to escapng. As far as Bellick is concerned I use to hate him, but I think he has had his come-up-ense and I really am feeling sorry for him. I am glad he won. The guy is dead right? Aren't the fights to the death?
Author: shinny    Time: 1-16-2008 11:46     Subject: Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

Well if he wasn't he would be after the bullet in the head or the acid to burn him

I agree about Bellick. Am liking him now.
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 1-19-2008 14:41     Subject: Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

I totally agree, about Bellick. I used to think, he was such a jerk. Now, I'm rooting for him, to win and get out. Like you, I was was left wondering, if the guy was dead. I don't think they can take him out unless he is dead. Who knows, it is SONA after all, I guess anything is possible.  
Author: 01torres    Time: 1-22-2008 08:49     Subject: 3x10 Dirt Nap Contains Spoilers

Well this was a great episode, first off to say Alexander Mahone looks like he not addicted any more which I think is a good think because I liked this character a lot before he was addicted.

Secondly, Brad Bellick  giving a chicken foot to Sammy was really good especially the part where he find out that has no more cleaner to knock his opponent out.

I think we knew that Sammy was going to take over and honestly thought that Lechero would have been dead by the end of the epsiode but here we are with Sammy dead due to landslide (Michael Scofield pulls out the pin that causes, I wonder what he was thinking afterwards as we know he does not like to kill) and rest of his gang dead.

And to finsih we now have a bomb in Gretchen Morgan's car will Sucre  tell her before it's to late (Gretchen now knows where Maricruz so he is under a lot of pressure to keep her happy) or will our latest villian die in puff of smoke.
Author: shinny    Time: 1-22-2008 11:07     Subject: Reply 1#1 01torres's post

I am so pleased to see Alex back to being "normal" - He's a great character and they need to make more of him. I know he's done bad in his past, but you can see he has remorse after what he said to Michael, because he knew Michael felt bad about having to kill sammy and all.

I think it was a good episode, but I knew that Michael was going to pull that pin on them from when he put it up there. I knew Sammy would be down and that's how he would get them. I thought that it was a little obvious, but non the less ingenious.

It was also obvious that Acetone was going to be empty !!! Poor Bellick, nothing ever goes right for him. But at least he's in now.

What about Lincoln giving Sophia the little Eiffel Tower? "If he doesn't bring you, I will" - ahem ahem. Go Lincoln !!! I like the two of them together.

As for Whistler, what's going to be in the case? Is he really working for the company or is he another pawn in their master plan?!!!!

[ Last edited by shinny at 1-22-2008 19:09 ]
Author: 01torres    Time: 1-22-2008 11:27

I think Whistler is a very key member of the Company maybe the leader, I mean why else would they want him. If he was just a pawn I would leave him jail to rot.
Author: shinny    Time: 1-22-2008 11:31     Subject: Reply 3#3 01torres's post

You see I thought that and I think they are trying to steer our thinking in that way. Now I'm not so sure.
Author: angel17halo    Time: 1-25-2008 00:00

OK, I have to comment on how hot Michael Scofield is in this episode. I like it when his hair starts to grow a little.. His facial hair makes him hot as well!! I miss his smile though.. I remember him smiling a lot in season 1 whenever he's with Sara. We need to start seeing a rebound girl for Michael. I've lost all  hope about Sara coming back and that the head thing was all fake.. I can't wait for Sofia and Linc to be together... He obviously has a thing for her or he wouldn't have offered to d take her to Paris.. And she obviously has the same feelings.. The season's just getting better..
Author: bala    Time: 1-25-2008 03:23

wow you got to be joking i never expected how great this is , Gretchen is one hell of women and Michael only chance didn't worked the new general is dead, it was fantastic episode and i think shinny made all the points i wanted to make about this episode. it look like micheal back to square 1 .
Author: bala    Time: 1-25-2008 04:22

This was not as good as last episode but i got admit it still kept my interest,i'm glad he's dead, Sophia have feeling for Lincoln is intresting-yes it was nice  "If he doesn't bring you, I will", it just been a good guy but now question is what is he?-i'm think case contain a gun of some sort seen enough action flim to know hi-tech gun look like and case that goes with it.
Author: daones    Time: 2-7-2008 19:42

PB is one of my favorite shows but i still think the first season was the best. Season 3 isnt bad but its getting kind of old and the same things seem to be recurring now under different circumstances. Im guessing PB wont be on much longer. But there was also talk of a new prison break that will be about girls instead. Curious to see how that fairs out.
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2008 13:17     Subject: 3x11 Discussion (Spoiler might be included)

Am surprised no-one want to discuss this episode so it's finally happening the escape i can't wait for next episode to see how successful they are and it look like Suco is in trouble but he smiling at the end so i'm not sure how he going get away. i can't believe micheal is bringing that kid with him that not exactly a smart move and 30 seconds 7 of them no way they can't all escape.
Author: shinny    Time: 2-12-2008 14:01     Subject: 3X12 - "Hell or High Water" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Wow, wow, wow. What a brilliant episode. 42 minutes of jam packed action.

Michael, Whistler, and Mahone make their break from Sona. While T-bag, Lechero and Bellick are set up and caught.

It was so obvious that Sucre was going to get caught. He kinda annoys me now (his character) a bit dim witted.

We finally got to see what was in "the box" and I think most of us called that, lol !!

Mahone took his chance and did a runner after Lincoln pulled the gun on him, but in the mean time Whister made his escape. It's hard to know what his motives truly are. For Sofia or for himself?

T-bag has the coordinates too, gives him a lot of leverage to be broken out !!

[ Last edited by shinny at 2-12-2008 22:02 ]
Author: angel17halo    Time: 2-12-2008 23:30     Subject: Reply 1#1 shinny's post

I loved this episode! I didn't feel the least bit sorry for T-Bag and Bellick for being tortured after getting caught... I totally understand Lincoln's attitude towards Mahone. I totally forgot about the stuff he did during season 2...

It looks like their setting up for Sucre to go to prison. I could see season 4 being the escape attempt of Sucre with Linc and Michael`s help, because Sucre did a lot for them to bring out Michael from Sona. I hope the finale isn`t too much of a cliffhanger.. I hate not knowing what`s going to happen, especially with the status of the show unknown after the writer`s strike has been settled.
Author: shinny    Time: 2-13-2008 00:56     Subject: Reply 2#2 angel17halo's post

Yeh, when Lincoln pulled the gun on Mahone I was like "What?, oh yeh he did kill his father " lol !!

I think Season 2 wasn't so good because they didn't really have the link back to the prison, but this time in Season 3, they will have Lechero, T-bag, Bellick and now probably Sucre back at Sona. So we will see some activities going on there.

What about McGready? Will he get caught? I hope not, he's a nice young lad.
Author: bala    Time: 2-13-2008 09:55

i can't believe he did it again-it was impressive doing first time but second time was also brillant, I hope they learnt their lesson i mean first 3 were decoys i should of guess. i should guess micheal had a plan hiding air tanks in the beach.. Tht rather cool plan and more impressive than the season 1 escape but Seco delayed escape almost got away with it if hadn't been for t-bag
Author: usmania    Time: 2-20-2008 07:22     Subject: Prison Break - Art Of The Deal Final Episode Discussion!

I read somewhere that this was the final episode and that there were not going to be anymore. And there was going to be a new show about Girls In Prison can anyone confirm this???

[ Last edited by usmania at 2-25-2008 12:37 ]
Author: shinny    Time: 2-20-2008 12:33

Apparently there was talk of a spin off show which is what you are referring to, but Season 4 of Prison Break has been confirmed. Episode 3x13 is the last of this Season.
Author: shinny    Time: 2-20-2008 12:39

We might as well use this thread to discuss the Finale show (will you Edit your title usmania to discussion?) Thanks.

I thought this was a pretty fantastic end of Season 3. I cannot wait to see Season 4 when Michael goes after Gretchin and the company. This is the turn in the show that opens a whole new departure for Prison Break.

Mahone working with the company was a surprise to me, but not that unbelievable. I mean, what else does he have in life now?

Ausiello's spoiler wasn't really much of a spoiler was it?!!!
Author: slade01    Time: 2-20-2008 14:04

I think was the best episode of season three.  I loved the first two seasons but I am a bit dissappointed with season three.  I think season 4 could be good with Michael against the company, especially with them out and about to use his wits in the rest of the world besides prison.
Author: bala    Time: 2-22-2008 11:08

it was good episode micheal should walked away IMO. it would been great end to show but like you said season 4 starts when?, anyway i liked it micheal managed to save everyone but suco stuck in sona is sad-i would be pissed but he knew what he was getting himself involved with.
Author: shinny    Time: 2-22-2008 13:49     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think the Michael from Fox River would have walked away, but the Michael from Sona is a different man. Sona changed him. The company changed him. The one person he wanted to be with at the end of all of this is dead, so he is so enraged about that, he will do anything to make them accountable in his eyes.

I'm really looking forward to Season 4 !!
Author: daones    Time: 2-23-2008 02:54

Im not even sure if there will be a season 4.. is that confirmed? I thought that it would be up in the air. Anyway I thought the new prison break would be out with the girls in it.. There was also talk of showing the girl late in this season of PB.. but not sure if it ever happened?
Author: bala    Time: 2-23-2008 02:56     Subject: Reply 7#7 daones's post

so we are waiting for news of that  
Author: shinny    Time: 2-23-2008 03:06     Subject: Reply 7#7 daones's post

On the interview I posted with Dominic Purcell he stated there would be a Season 4 and that interview was from last weekend.
Author: daones    Time: 2-24-2008 06:07

Well that is good news then, I am actually suprised there will be a season 4.. its one of my favorite shows but all along I figured this would be the last season. I wonder why this season though only had 13 episodes, i know first season and second season both had around 20.
Author: shinny    Time: 2-24-2008 06:24     Subject: Reply 10#10 daones's post

It's because of the writers strike. They decided to end the Season early and start a new Season, season 4. That said, I'm not sure there would have been a season 4 if they were able to complete this season as originally planned !
Author: ALQASI    Time: 2-24-2008 22:53

I waiting for news of that
Author: usmania    Time: 2-25-2008 04:39     Subject: Reply 11#11 shinny's post

I hate writers strike's I mean this was like really one of my faviroute shows and I thought there would 20 episodes just like last season
Author: shinny    Time: 2-25-2008 05:42     Subject: Reply 13#13 usmania's post

Yeh I know, it's made many unplanned changes to a lot of shows. Although, I sort of agree with what they did. It was sort of logical to stop it at this point and start a new season, with a new direction, so to speak. Michael hunting down the company is a change in the storyline and might bring the show into a new platform which could lead to more seasons, hopefully!
Author: ocho_cinco    Time: 2-29-2008 08:06

this hiatus is too long for me, cant wait for new eps

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0