Board logo

Subject: Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 4-4-2008 22:49     Subject: Doctor Who Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

So it's back tonight and i'm not excited about donna becoming dr.who new assistant it's going to be annoying but it's dr.who episode so i have to see what happens.

Click Here For The Doctor Who About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Doctor Who on VIPTV.net

Author: bala    Time: 4-5-2008 10:19     Subject: Episode 1

Well i have to say i found those fat baby really cute and adorable but that what i love about this show it's just always strange but comedy is trying too hard-i felt uneasy with forced comical aspect of the episode like when two of them were doing hand signal or dialogue between them felt boring. maybe it's just me but i find donna really annoying but appearance of rose was odd she disappeared. what does that mean?
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-6-2008 08:19

i am so happy The Doctor is back!!!
and i totally agree with you bala regarding the fat babys.  i want one for a pet.  but i have to disagree with you regarding the hand signal bit - i laughed really hard at that.  As for Catherine tate - not a huge fan, she has a long way to go before i accept her as one of the doctors companions . and the way i can tell is that the 20 seconds that Rose was there stole the whole show from her.  
all and all a great start to the new season!!
Author: bala    Time: 4-6-2008 08:26     Subject: Reply 3#3 kwargalla's post

i admit it was funny but wholly inappropriate for the situation loved 'are we interrupting  you'

it not strong start but it's ok
Author: gaiusx    Time: 4-7-2008 04:06

decent episode but after Martha's brilliant intro last year i was hoping for a bit more. problem wasn't cathraine tate who I thought aquited herself very well it was that there wasn't a real bad guy unlike in Rose & Martha's first episodes and Donna's xmas special.

Donna will take time to get used to and unlike her predecessors she has quite alot of competition as we know both Rose and Martha (along with Captain Jack and Sarah Jane Smith!) are all returning at points this series. Also for new fans rose was there first companion and Martha was equally as good so she has alot to live up to. She only has two episodes before Martha returns so shes got a short time too impress.

I'm glad they're going for a new dynamic as being older, with a tottally different family, should be interesting especially as she seems less in awe of him as the others.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-7-2008 14:26     Subject: Reply 5#5 gaiusx's post

it will be a different dynamic but i don't think any of the companions should not be in awe of the doctor.  hopefully she won't fall in love with him. but in awe just imagine what you'd come across traveling with him - very different that taking a trip to Egypt  (and i've been there and was in awe of it but off world or in a different time is something all together!!)
Author: silver1978    Time: 4-7-2008 15:51

ehhh I don't know. They don't seem to have all that much romantic or comedic connection between them. We will have to see how it goes.
Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2008 08:05     Subject: Next week episode

The Fires Of Pompeii

This week Doctor and The Donna land in AD79 (only 52 years after Jack's burial, eh?) in Pompeii, the day before the big blowout. The Doctor is keen to scarper straight away - although needless to say, events conspire against him - while Donna is determined that the pair do something to save the clueless townsfolk. There are guest stars aplenty in this episode, including Peter Capaldi (last seen as Sid's dead dad in Skins), Phil Davis and Tracey Childs.

The Sisterhood
This is Doctor Who, so it's not just as simple as a volcano blowing its top. The supernatural-tinged mystery involves a group of ladies known as the Sisterhood - no relation to those feline creatures from previous series - who have the ability to tell future events. For example, they know who the Doctor and Donna are, and they seem to know a bit about what's in store for them both too.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-8-2008 14:48     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

sounds good.  i'm just so excitted doctor who's back i hate having to wait the week inbetween the episodes!!
Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2008 22:52     Subject: Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

i didn't want give too much away
Author: bala    Time: 4-12-2008 12:20

The second episode was slightly better but a hard decision had to be made.
Author: bala    Time: 4-15-2008 08:07

i'm surprised no-one has made a comment about this episode?
Author: Zandroid    Time: 4-15-2008 16:06     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

Well, honestly, I've adored the first two episodes of the season.  This companion is so different from the previous two who were head over heels for the Doctor.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-16-2008 13:49

episode 2 - i enjoyed this episode even though it was very sad.  i'm happy that donna could be a little voice of reason and helped that one family.  it was really kind of the doctor to say what he did to donna at the end and it really is true - he does need someone with him.

next week the ood (not spelt correct i know) are back - they were freaky the 1st time around should be fun to see them again.
Author: bala    Time: 4-19-2008 10:35     Subject: episode 3

This avarage episode not really exciting at least he didn't kill them this time but donna got a dose of reality in this episode i can't wait next week episode with Martha
Author: bala    Time: 4-20-2008 10:04

Donna is still annoying but she has become a lot more tolerable to watch after a few episode
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-20-2008 15:06

i'm starting to enjoy donna - i think it's the snappy come backs she has.  also the aah cause she looked for the doctor to go on this adventurre and now she's finding out it's not all roses,  the last 2 companions happened by chance.

2 questions i have from this episode
1. what's with the Bee's disapearing!! their setting something up
2. what was with the ood prophecy that the doctors song is going to end soon?  is that a hint that their gonna change doctors again?
Author: bala    Time: 4-21-2008 03:21     Subject: Reply 17#17 kwargalla's post

We will just have to wait and see
Author: moppybrody    Time: 4-21-2008 23:33

I have to say I'm not thoroughly enjoying this series so far (I haven't seen the Xmas special...prolly won't unless whoever adds the episodes online listens to my whining LOL)
Yes Donna is annoying but like gaiusx said she's not in awe so no romance connection or interest....but I'll admit she can have her moments..... my fave would have had to be the bees comment last episode
Author: bala    Time: 4-22-2008 22:25     Subject: promotional poster for next episode

Author: moppybrody    Time: 4-23-2008 20:32

Now he's the egg man
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2008 12:32     Subject: Reply 21#21 moppybrody's post

i 'm looking forward to the episode tomorrow since i don't have wait for it updated as i always watch it live do review after watching it
Author: bala    Time: 4-26-2008 10:49

Brilliant episode i can't wait for part 2

i'm hoping people are watching this but this was a good episode as doona learnt another important lesson people that become dr.who companion loses member of their family and doon was no exception,Matha told her and now she knows nothing the dr could do about it.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-27-2008 15:00 ]
Author: silver1978    Time: 4-28-2008 08:12     Subject: Reply 23#23 bala's post

Next episode looks to be intense.

I still haven't latched onto Donna though One thing I do like about her is that she is not following the doctor blindly, she is asking questions and making more choices.
Author: bala    Time: 4-28-2008 08:41     Subject: Reply 24#24 silver1978's post

i can't wait to see it because new enemy i haven't seen before  but cloning Martha was brillant tactics-you got hand it to them.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-28-2008 13:52

great esipode, scary 18 year genius boy!!  can't believe it's to be continued

i don't think the grandad is dead, everyone was choking on the gas so i think there's more to it that just gassing the people of earth.  

it's funny to see that the sonic screwdriver wasn't helping much this episode i'm so used to it being able to fix everything.
Author: bala    Time: 4-28-2008 22:09     Subject: Reply 26#26 kwargalla's post

he's dead

i was wrong

[ Last edited by bala at 4-30-2008 15:28 ]
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-29-2008 01:49

no   that's so sad
Author: moppybrody    Time: 4-29-2008 03:08

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-25-2008 20:32  
i 'm looking forward to the episode tomorrow since i don't have wait for it updated as i always watch it live do review after watching it
I've only watched 3rd episode so far....I have to wait for it to be uploaded Thats why I watch online.....none of the shows I watch are shown here
Author: 01torres    Time: 4-29-2008 03:36

Great Episode much better than the last three although the episode 3 was OK with a tie to another episode in season 2. Cannot wait til Saturday to watch  the next episode.
Author: bala    Time: 4-30-2008 07:28     Subject: Reply 28#28 kwargalla's post

good news

Wilf does manage to survive being almost choked to death inside the family car.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-30-2008 08:16     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

yeppy   you just made my day.  i like the old guy. especially cause he was in a previous episode.
Author: bala    Time: 4-30-2008 08:25     Subject: Reply 32#32 kwargalla's post

I found out few things about next week episode

that was one of spoilers i found
Author: bala    Time: 5-3-2008 10:22

I'm still a bit shocked from trailer for next episode

She's one attractive Teenage Girl
Author: midnight    Time: 5-3-2008 10:24

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-3-2008 18:22  
I'm still a bit shocked from trailer for next episode

She's one attractive Teenage Girl
Yeah I wasn't expecting that. I wonder how much we will find out about her. I mean is she a full time lord or part human...or part something else?
Author: bala    Time: 5-3-2008 10:29     Subject: Reply 35#35 midnight's post

Looking at what she can do

that's some impressive gymnastic she has
Author: kwargalla    Time: 5-4-2008 06:03

laughed   so hard at the "are you my mommy" comment!! i love when they do the insider joke stuff.  

i really enjoyed the 2nd part of the 2 parter - and yeah grandpa didn't die.

and next weeks episode looks amazing!!  the doctor has a daughter???
Author: bala    Time: 5-4-2008 06:13     Subject: Reply 37#37 kwargalla's post

Still not sure what to make of it but question will she join him?
Author: moppybrody    Time: 5-4-2008 07:43

Very good episode..... Finally get to see the doctor's daughter again....not that I saw her the first time   That looks like another interesting episode especially since the TARDIS took off it's self

LOL thumbs up for the "Are you my mummy" line
Author: RyanB1    Time: 5-6-2008 11:39

The new season is up and running and I just hope we avoid any unnessary love stories anymore.  It just doesn't really seem right for the Doctor to be the ladies man,  he's over 1000 years old by now isn't he?
Author: bala    Time: 5-6-2008 11:43     Subject: Reply 40#40 RyanB1's post

he's been lonely a long time
Author: bala    Time: 5-10-2008 10:37     Subject: Tonight Episode

Wow now that's what i call an ending
Author: kwargalla    Time: 5-11-2008 04:33

bloody brilliant!!!
Amazing episode, and all that running    
We got to see martha in top form, the doctors daughter (all the best to her!) and donna's starting to grow on me.  
I feel for the Doctor!! it's so sad that he out lives everyone   but now once again he is not the only time lord - he just has to bump into Jenny again on some far away world.  that will make a funny episode.
Author: bala    Time: 5-11-2008 04:37     Subject: Reply 43#43 kwargalla's post

now the question is will she be next bad girl?

will they make her character hate the dr for leaving her behind?
Author: kwargalla    Time: 5-11-2008 04:52     Subject: Reply 44#44 bala's post

better not.  she left the planet with so much hope for the future.  i hope that she goes around like him and they one day run in to each other and have some adventures.
Author: bala    Time: 5-11-2008 05:10     Subject: Reply 45#45 kwargalla's post

she could be his companion next season, she very young
Author: moppybrody    Time: 5-11-2008 05:38

Fantastic episode
Author: RyanB1    Time: 5-12-2008 12:54

Haven't seen the episode yet been too busy.  I wonder if its his daughter Susan from the old series?
Author: kwargalla    Time: 5-12-2008 16:46     Subject: Reply 48#48 RyanB1's post

nope new daughter.
Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2008 07:15     Subject: Reply 49#49 kwargalla's post

i'm not looking forward to next week episode it looks boring
Author: Fossil    Time: 5-14-2008 10:22

It was a great episode but I still can't stand Donna!! I personally think that Jenny will star in her own spin-off centering about the adventures she has. I also agree with bala about the next episode it won't be nearly as exciting as this one!!
Author: bala    Time: 5-14-2008 10:22     Subject: Reply 51#51 Fossil's post

i would love to see a jenny spin-off
Author: moppybrody    Time: 5-14-2008 17:46     Subject: Reply 48#48 RyanB1's post

That's what I thought when I heard about the doctor's daughter in the episode

Jenny was ok for that episode but I wouldn't watch her own spin off
Author: moppybrody    Time: 5-14-2008 17:51     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

*sigh* I happen to agree with you
Author: moppybrody    Time: 5-14-2008 17:56

BTW was I seeing things when I watched next weeks trailer and thought I saw Cassandra maybe I need more sleep
Author: bala    Time: 5-18-2008 10:04     Subject: Doctor Who 4x07

Well this wasn't most exciting episode in fact i have say it nice episode where thing unfolded nicely and giant bee not exactly scary but next weeks episode looks quite exciting.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 5-18-2008 15:24

Well i had my sunday morning (happened to be afternoon by the time i watched it - bit hung over today) Doctor Who fill but as other's above have said with only watching the preview it wasn't that exciting.  but it did have it's moments of fun.  Loved the way donna "SHOCKED" the doctor.  the whole charades portion was silly but it made me laugh.  it was an interesting premise but it just lacked a little something-something.
Author: RyanB1    Time: 5-18-2008 18:22

I thought it was a great episode.  Actually sat down to watch this one on our website.  I'm a Who fan who doesn't have time to watch his passion half the time because of work.
Author: gaiusx    Time: 5-19-2008 16:27

There wasn't much wrong with it. However the last two series, this one in particular have been so ambitious ,that it just felt a bit tame. the Ood and the Daughter episodes had many more flaws but when they were good, they were great. whereas this just felt like most of series two good fun but not something I will spend monday morning talking to my friends about.  
Anybody Agree?

Oh well I have high expectations for next week's two parter as it's written by easily the best doctor who writer, Steven Moffat. Who also wrote the excellent 'Blink', 'Girl in the Fireplace' and the series 1 two parter that introduced Capt Jack(the Empty child and the Doctor Dances).  by those standards it should be both brilliant and a wee bit scary.
Author: bala    Time: 5-27-2008 09:26

The episode - the first of a two-parter - is set in the 51st century on a planet housing the biggest library in the universe. So big, in fact, that the whole planet is a library. However, 100 years ago it was suddenly sealed off and its inhabitants sent out a cryptic warning: "If you want to live, count the shadows."

When the Doctor and Donna arrive on the scene, the entire library is deserted. Using one of his fancy gadgets, the Doctor determines that he and Donna are the only two humanoid life-forms on the planet, but when it comes to general life-forms, there are apparently a million million knocking around.

Naturally, the library houses its fair share of books. Being the biggest library in the universe, it has books on every subject imaginable - including detailed accounts of historic events. Events which, for Donna at least, have yet to happen. The Doctor warns her against having a peek, claiming that spoilers are best avoided. The cheek!
Author: RyanB1    Time: 5-27-2008 19:55     Subject: Reply 60#60 bala's post

Episode looking good, thanks for the heads up bala, you da man.
Author: bala    Time: 5-31-2008 08:28     Subject: Reply 61#61 RyanB1's post

We waited 2 weeks for this so it better not disappoint as always do my review after watch it tonight
Author: bala    Time: 5-31-2008 10:53

Wow what an episode so we finally meet dr.who future girlfriend or wife

she isn't his companion, no way-look on her face tell who she is IMO.

Good episode going wait see rest of you think
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-1-2008 06:33     Subject: Reply 63#63 bala's post

Yeah that's the way it looks, although Dr who is rarely that simple, and with Steven moffat the writer of this and the new head writer from next series onwards it could not all be reolved next episode. i mean it could be setting up for series five and more appearances from Song. although they will neeed to do it with tennant still at the helm.

Anybody else notice how they made her like the female version of Captain Jack. same sonic gun and the flirting with everybody. Well they are both from the 51st century.
Author: bala    Time: 6-1-2008 06:39     Subject: Reply 64#64 gaiusx's post

Do you think donna is dead?
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-2-2008 08:01

That really was a great episode. No way Donna is dead. The Doctor will fix it. I know some of you don't really like Donna but I love her. She is the only Companion so far that hasn't just been enamoured by him but still appreciates the experiance.
Author: bala    Time: 6-2-2008 08:05     Subject: Reply 66#66 gabsimom's post

What do you think of alex kingston character?
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-2-2008 08:13     Subject: Reply 67#67 bala's post

OMG I totally love here. It is nice to see the doctor thrown for a loop and she is brilliant. I am so curious as to who she is. Not his Daughter but who?
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-2-2008 08:36     Subject: Reply 67#67 bala's post

One Theory that is being banded about at work is that she is the doctor but that doesn't make sense if you think about what she has been saying. she isn't a timelord otherwise he would know.so that rules out the Romana/Jenny/etc theories. I  very curious to see where they take this.
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-2-2008 08:42     Subject: Reply 65#65 bala's post

I'm pretty sure she is with dr moon and the girl in that dream world. here it is.

Also check out the mid series trailer. which is more proof she survives this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8 ... C304A73&index=2

[ Last edited by gaiusx at 6-2-2008 16:45 ]
Author: bala    Time: 6-2-2008 08:46     Subject: Reply 70#70 gaiusx's post

the mid-series trailer looks fantastic thanks for putting this
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-2-2008 09:23

I could not see the one posted is this the same one?

Author: bala    Time: 6-2-2008 09:28     Subject: Reply 72#72 gabsimom's post

yes that mid-season preview
Author: bala    Time: 6-3-2008 08:42     Subject: next week episode

The Forest of the Dead

With Donna gone, the Doctor is left to fend off shadows in the Library, aided by future companion River Song. He's still in denial that they will have known each other - but then she whispers something in his ear that leaves him totally convinced. To say that, by the end of the episode, we find out what she said would only be a half-truth.

Brain in a vat

Meanwhile, Miss Noble is living out her life at a countryside retreat. The Doctor is nothing more than a dream for her. She soon gets a stuttering spouse, two kids, the perfect life - but she can't shake the feeling that something is not quite right.
Author: bala    Time: 6-7-2008 10:54

Wow what an episode next week looks very average
Author: kaialucy    Time: 6-7-2008 12:32

I'm very new here. I have been a dr who fan for years, actually it's one of the reasons I joined is to watch dr who (It's not on TV where i live !!)
I was wondering when the newest episode gets up loaded, I know it's on British TV tonight and I can't wait to see it!!
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-7-2008 12:46     Subject: Reply 76#76 kaialucy's post

keeping fingers crossed it will be tomorrow. Sometimes it can take a while but ordinarily it takes between 12-48hrs.
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-7-2008 17:08     Subject: Reply 75#75 bala's post

Yes it was awesome. 'fires of pompeii' as an exception, until this 2 parter doctor who hadn'treally had any great episodes this season,so it was very welcome.

Yes next episode looks fairly average but then we will have the 3-part finale (the returns of Davros & Rose!!!!) so understandable there's a bit of filler between then and now.
Author: bala    Time: 6-8-2008 01:56     Subject: Reply 76#76 kaialucy's post

It's been updated now
Author: bala    Time: 6-9-2008 09:01

Quote:
we will have the 3-part finale (the returns of Davros & Rose!!!!)
Wow i was wondering when that will happen does that mean that's it after 3-parter dr.who finishes or are they anymore after it?.
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-9-2008 17:42     Subject: Reply 80#80 bala's post

no series four will conclude after the 3 part finale and we will have to wait til 2010 for series 5! There will be four specials in 2009 (and a 2008 christmas special) but given this sites track record over the xmas specials it will leave a long wait for many members.

Me and you can watch it on TV or Iplayer but for the non-uk residents this could be a real issue.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-9-2008 20:32     Subject: Reply 81#81 gaiusx's post

Can you copy it on to realplayer then send it to me in an email.
Author: bala    Time: 6-10-2008 06:56

i'm sure you will be able to find it on you tube
Author: bala    Time: 6-10-2008 08:24     Subject: Next Episode- Doctor Who's 'Midnight' terror

Doctor Who's 'Midnight' terror

The first thing to note about this episode is that it's very Donna-lite. Production-wise, this ties in with next week's episode, which is veeery Doctor-lite. But more about that next week.

So, the Doctor goes on his mystery tour while Donna lounges by the pool, but before reaching its destination the ship suddenly breaks down. No-one is allowed to venture - or even look - outside because of the lethal extonic rays. A rescue ship is promptly deployed, so everything is fine. Right?

Oh, one other thing...
Don't blink - or you might miss it.

Author: kwargalla    Time: 6-11-2008 06:13

regarding the last episode - inquiring minds want to know (ie. mine)
a) what is the doctors name that she whispered?
b) what did he mean by what he said about he would only be able to tell her that name when? when what?????!!!!

next week looks good.

Author: bala    Time: 6-14-2008 11:00     Subject: Reply 85#85 kwargalla's post

Well the episode was alright but very creepy , next week 3-parter with Roses return it seem she's not same rose that doctor knows she is a different version of rose
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-15-2008 03:11     Subject: Reply 86#86 bala's post

Extremly creepy. Reminded me of 'Blink' in that before it aired the trailers made it look very average and then it creeped the hell out of me! Very good and very dark!

What makes you say that about Rose? Bala have you been reading Internet Spoilers!
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-15-2008 03:16     Subject: Reply 85#85 kwargalla's post

Well his name is the great question isn't it I mean Doctor Who? Steven Moffat has said that for it to be so secret there must be a reason. I mean even those oracles in Pompeii couldn't tell what it was.

Well Wife seems the obvious answer but it could be more complicated. mother maybe? he did once say he was half human (Although this is massivly debated by the DW community as whether this is canon or not).

[ Last edited by gaiusx at 6-15-2008 11:31 ]
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-15-2008 03:31

As bala said before next week is a Doctor-lite episode. In fact it has been billed as a companion special. which would imply it might not just have Donna & Rose in it, But Martha, Captain Jack & Sarah Jane (all scheduled to be in the finale at some point).

I can't wait!

RTD (head writer) has hinted that as many as two companion could die in the finale. Considering Jack's Immortality and Sarah jane has her own series they can be ruled out.  Even if one of the companions is Jack (which would be a massive cop out) that still leaves one out of Rose, Donna & Martha. I'm going to rule out Martha due to the strong likelyhood of her being a permenant torchwood member next year.   
So Rose, Donna or Both!?!?!?!?!?!

Who's your money on?

P.S. RTD is notorious for lieing to fans to get them all worked up theroising (quite right to!) so this could and must likely IS a red herring.

[ Last edited by gaiusx at 6-15-2008 11:33 ]
Author: bala    Time: 6-15-2008 03:47     Subject: Reply 87#87 gaiusx's post

Quote:
What makes you say that about Rose? Bala have you been reading Internet Spoilers!
i read the episode desciption for next episode and that what it said . i honestly don't know how they are going explain that but it also mention this preview at end this week week episode very briefly
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-15-2008 17:24     Subject: Reply 90#90 bala's post

Ah Okay. I'm assuming they just are refering to her being a warrior with a gun as opposed to anything more dramatic tbh. but we will wait and see.
Author: bala    Time: 6-17-2008 07:58

Next week episode-i don't want to know
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-17-2008 09:19     Subject: Reply 92#92 bala's post

Don't post tempting links to spoilers! I've already heard so many rumours about the next three episodes that at the moment I'm not sure what will happen as they can't all be true. However reading it there's nothing i hadn't heard before. I mean the mid-series trailer as good as showed Davros (on the HD version you can even see his controls).anybody who knows anything about old Dr who could tell who it was,or at least work out after the daleks, cybermen & the master he was next. and if you don't know anything about Old who then none of this will make sense until saturday.
Author: bala    Time: 6-17-2008 09:22     Subject: Reply 93#93 gaiusx's post

i never watched old dr.who so i have no idea who he is
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-17-2008 09:24     Subject: Intriqing Rumour. could be a minor spoiler.

the title is called Turn Left as the episode will show two fates. One where Donna turns Left(at what I don't know) and one where she turns right. very sliding doors.

I heard this at work so its from a very unreliable source but it is such an intriquing idea I wanted to get your opinions.
Author: bala    Time: 6-17-2008 09:25     Subject: Reply 95#95 gaiusx's post

Well it sound interesting but i still trying figure out how rose got to reality of Earth?
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-17-2008 09:31     Subject: Reply 94#94 bala's post

well he's being played by the guy who played the ringmaster in that creepy 'Torchwood' circus episode.

Won't say more as will ruin the suprise.

EDIT: and since you don't know who he is canb you guess wherehe is in the mid-series trail?

[ Last edited by gaiusx at 6-17-2008 17:33 ]
Author: bala    Time: 6-17-2008 09:34     Subject: Reply 97#97 gaiusx's post

I still don't get how the dr is dead?-at start of preview donna say he dead but i just don't understand it i mean how can he be dead-nothing can kill him right?.
Author: gaiusx    Time: 6-17-2008 10:12     Subject: Reply 98#98 bala's post

Well he has 13 regeneration cycles meaning he can regenerate 12 twelve times . the current doctor is the tenth having regened 9 times.but he clearly isn't 100% invincible . The Daleks would only go to war against the time lords if they could kill them. so thaere my guess. besides we only saw his hand it could be a ruse.
Author: bala    Time: 6-17-2008 12:23     Subject: Reply 99#99 gaiusx's post

What if Donna had never met the Doctor on her wedding day? What if she'd never even got engaged at all? These are some of the questions this episode asks - and answers, in quick succession.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0