Board logo

Subject: X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 5-18-2008 06:28     Subject: X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i have mention few times i'm watch X-flies from the very begaining i started a month ago i finish 1st season last month and today i managed to watch up to episode 10 of second season , my plan is once all my normal show finish this week i'm going spend some of summer watch remaining seasons of X-flies hopefully this will take Auguest where new season of my favourite shows will start.

So far the show has kept me mildly interested i like how all episodes are different from each other , i like supernatural element of the show I'm glad it isn't too focused on Aliens but i like how they developing mulder story-line about his sister and sully has been abducted by government and returned, they gone through quite a lot so far i can't believe there is still 6 more seasons to go.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-27-2015 18:22 ]
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2008 22:34

X-Files actress Gillian Anderson confirms that she is expecting her third child.
Author: bala    Time: 7-29-2008 10:19

i can't believe the killed the lone gunman-just watched that episode at least they went out as heroes
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-24-2010 02:08     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

I am going to try and watch as much of this as i can while it's on promotion but it's taking twice as long as the episode to load so I've buffed the first episode and after the second attempt started to buff the second and will repeat this as long as it on promotion or till I've finished
Author: bala    Time: 12-24-2010 02:14     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i have other show you can try which have less episode like

• Drive
  • Dark Angel
  • Tell me you love me
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-24-2010 02:35     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

Drive i has seen, Dark Angel i have my own copy and Tell me you love me i will give it a go because the promotion is making it unbearable it's taking over two hours to load
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-24-2010 03:27     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

I cant believe how long it took to load this episode and the second hasn't reached the half way mark and has been going for over an hour and a half

I liked the way Mulder sprayed X on the road and on their return journey they lost 9 minutes at the same spot and Scully thinking her mosquito bits was the alien mark was amusing and Billy was lucky that Mulder stopped his father from shooting him
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-24-2010 11:05     Subject: 1x02 Deep Throat

Mulder should of known better than going on to the airbase on his own but thanks to the kids Scully was able to rescue him after getting the better of the airbase security guy
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-24-2010 12:02     Subject: 1x03 Squeeze

Another interesting episode with the guy in the air vent and the strange shape finger prints and the 30 year old photo of Eugene proved Mulder was right to ask him the age questions on the lie detector test but Tom canceling the stake out almost cost Scully her life
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-24-2010 15:01     Subject: 1x04 Conduit

Kevin's digital drawing of Ruby when looking at it from the landing was great and she was lucky to be alive
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-25-2010 02:16     Subject: 1x05 The Jersey Devil

I had a feeling that the beast woman would be killed by the cop before the other could capture her alive but at least her child survived
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-26-2010 03:19     Subject: 1x06 Shadows

Scully film references to Mulder's thoughts on telekinesis and poltergeists was amusing but the secretaries guardian angel had some freaky mojo going on and the was the evidence was uncovered was great
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-26-2010 04:58     Subject: 1x07 Ghost in the Machine

You just knew there would be a flicker of live in the machine after Mulder had sup-possibly killed it with the virus but not bad A.I. for almost 20 years old
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-26-2010 09:47     Subject: 1x08 Ice

Mulder was lucky that he wasn't given the parasite and thank to the dog they knew how to cure who else was infected
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-26-2010 11:20     Subject: 1x09 Space

Michelle crashes her car in the pouring rain, but when Mulder and Scully reached her which was a few seconds later, it has stopped raining and Colonel Belt payed the ultimate sacrifice to kill the thing that was possessing him
    Author: bala    Time: 12-26-2010 11:30     Subject: Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I think you only be able to watch 1 full season before you become busy with new year shows
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-26-2010 12:23     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's a bit tedious I'm having to have one buffed and the next one buffing but Ive noticed that it's gone from tv-video not that make any difference when you are redirected to tvfull
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-26-2010 14:10     Subject: 1x10 Fallen Angel

Some of the cover ups get a bit frustrating the way they treat Mulder you would think he don't work for the FBI and Scully still has her doubts after all she seen but the disappearance of Max Fenig while under surveillance was interesting
    Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 00:28     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I watched all the season on the viptv site took 3 months
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-27-2010 01:35     Subject: 1x11 Eve

It's a good job Mulder had forgot his keys or they would of been poisoned by the twins
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-27-2010 02:34     Subject: 1x12 Fire

Phoebe scaring Scully when she opened the car door after they had listened to the tape was amusing and Mulder overcoming his phobia of fires to save the children was good
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-27-2010 04:59     Subject: 1x13 Beyond the Sea

Luther Boggs message to Scully and singing the same song from her father funeral disturbed her but surprised she didn't go to his execution to get the final message from her father
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-27-2010 10:18     Subject: 1x14 Genderbender

That was some freaky hand shake but I'm not surprised the only survivor didn't want to admit the woman he made out with in his car turned in to a man when she/he ran away
    Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 10:20     Subject: Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

That was a really strange episode it was strange to watch
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-27-2010 11:11     Subject: 1x15 Lazarus

This episode reminded me of an episode from Ghost Whisperer and still Scully is sceptical but Mulder getting him to sign her birthday card was interesting considering they have the same birthday
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-27-2010 12:08     Subject: 1x16 Young at Heart

After Barnett taunts Mulder to try and catch him it was obvious that he wouldn't make the same mistake by not shooting him but it was a good job Scully had a vest on
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-27-2010 13:22     Subject: 1x17 E.B.E.

Another government cover-up but was Deep Throat telling the truth about what he had done and why he goes to Mulder
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-27-2010 15:37     Subject: 1x18 Miracle Man

I had a feeling Samuel would get attacked by the police but Mulder keeps seeing the girl in red was interesting
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-11-2011 12:33     Subject: 1x19 Shapes

The Sheriff made their investigation hard by using Indian religious beliefs the burn the body and that was  a close call for Scully when he shape shifter changed into a beast
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-11-2011 13:17     Subject: 1x20 Darkness Falls

It was obvious that Steve would die because of his actions and not believing in what killed the other man and left him in a cocoon and I'm glad the other guy came back for them after he gave Mulder his word
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2011 03:28     Subject: 1x21 Tooms

I think it was obvious that after Mulder's testimony at his parole hearing that Eugene Victor Tooms would be released and Tooms breaking in to Mulder's place to frame him for assaulting him was clever but using the escalator to finish him off was great
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-13-2011 14:05     Subject: 1x22 Born Again

Interesting episode with the reincarnation of a policeman murdered by his colleagues in to an eight-year-old girl
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2011 05:59     Subject: 1x23 Roland

Another interesting case when the cryogenically frozen scientist controlling Roland telepathically from beyond the grave who just happens to be his identical twin
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2011 08:44     Subject: 1x24 The Erlenmeyer Flask

What a great way to end the first season with Scully and the doctor discovering the extra DNA sequence which could only be extra terrestrial and you just knew the bodies in the tanks would be gone by the time Scully got there
    Author: bala    Time: 1-14-2011 08:47     Subject: Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I really enjoy the fact that you comment every single episode that's not easy thing to do fact you don't forget i amazed how you actually remember comment everything you watch.
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2011 08:51     Subject: Reply 35#35 bala's post

If you notice the time stamp i comment after each episode i watch which help me remember where i got too
    Author: bala    Time: 1-14-2011 08:52     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Doesn't it bother you, no-one replying it's just you ?

Apart from this distraction by me
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2011 09:19     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

Some times but if i get distracted by something else like Shameless i know i can jog my memory by my last post and other than the first season of Shameless no one replied to that
    Author: bala    Time: 1-14-2011 09:23     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

if i didn't have limit i would joined you watching it finished second episode of season 2 with foster kid who was bully by girls
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2011 10:24     Subject: 2x01 Little Green Men

Slow start to the season but when Mulder is contacted by his friend in the Senate who tells him to go to Puerto Rico to find evidence of alien contact at the large satellite array located there and a nice bit of driving to escape the army
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2011 11:38     Subject: 2x02 The Host

Mulder is crazy sometimes jumping in to the sewer while the genetically mutated creature is attacking the other guy
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2011 12:24     Subject: 2x03 Blood

Another interesting episode when several residents suddenly go berserk when they receive a written messages to kill in their digital displays
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2011 15:29     Subject: 2x04 Sleepless

This started of interesting when the man had died from internal injuries associated with being burned in a fire but the other guy who hadn't slept for 24 years was to much
    Author: bala    Time: 1-15-2011 03:43     Subject: Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Some of the cases do stretch your imagination too far
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-15-2011 06:11     Subject: 2x05 Duane Barry (1)

It looks like Mulder was right to believe Barry's claims that he is being controlled by aliens but Scully running one of his implants across the bar-code scanner was amusing
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-15-2011 07:06     Subject: 2x06 Ascension (2)

Nice continuation from the last episode when Scully was kidnapped by Duane Barry while leaving a message on Mulder's answering machine and Alex Krycek being a double agent was frustrating but at leased the X-Files have been reopened
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-15-2011 07:53     Subject: 2x07 3

Average episode when Mulder investigates a series of vampire like murders but falling for the mysterious woman although, she is a prime suspect didn't end well
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-15-2011 09:02     Subject: 2x08 One Breath

Strange episode with Scully mysteriously reappears in a Washington hospital in a coma and Skinner helping Mulder find the Cigarette-Smoking Man and refusing his resignation was nice
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-15-2011 09:55     Subject: 2x09 Firewalker

It's nice to have Scully back in the X-Files but their latest investigate in to the mysterious disappearances of several scientist who were studying the volcano was another strange case when Scully discover a deadly life form that can survive in the searing heat
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-15-2011 13:02     Subject: 2x10 Red Museum

It's a shame Scully didn't recognise the guy in the blue car who killed Deep Throat earlier but the sheriff killing him was predictable
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-15-2011 14:21     Subject: 2x11 Excelsis Dei

This started interesting when the nurses was attacked by unseen supernatural forces and the strange goings on with the elderly residents was once again to much but the nurse was lucky when trapped in the bathroom
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 03:45     Subject: 2x12 Aubrey

I had a feeling that it was a sibling of Cokely that was reenacting the 50 year old murders but was surprised it was the young female police detective B.J. who was the killers granddaughter
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 04:32     Subject: 2x13 Irresistible

It was strange when Scully began feeling uncomfortable with the work of the predator
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 05:25     Subject: 2x14 Die Hand die Verletzt

What horrific memories for Shannon but the town's real worshippers attempt to hide their tracks by killing her was tragic
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 06:22     Subject: 2x15 Fresh Bones

Another strange episode when Mulder and Scully find themselves in the middle of a secret war between the camp commander and a Voodoo priest but Scully getting the voodoo curse was interesting
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 07:19     Subject: 2x16 Colony (1)

Interesting episode with the sudden reappearance of Mulder sister Samantha which distracted him from the case he was working and what a great end with Scully looking at Mulder while he is also on the phone
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 08:14     Subject: 2x17 End Game (2)

It's a shame Mulder sister Samantha has gone again but Skinner helping Scully find where Mulder had gone was nice
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 09:00     Subject: 2x18 Fearful Symmetry

Another strange episode animals disappearing and repairing somewhere else and pregnant
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 10:11     Subject: 2x19 Død Kalm

These episode get stranger and stranger but the old age makeup was great
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 10:57     Subject: 2x20 Humbug

Scully and Mulder face while he was pulling the nail out of the guys nostril was priceless and Scully pretending to eat the bug was good
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 11:43     Subject: 2x21 The Calusari

The mother thinking it was the grandmother who was responsible for the trouble was wrong and Charlie was the only one that was at all the accidents
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 13:14     Subject: 2x22 F. Emasculata

What a was to test a virus on prisoners and then destroying all the evidence
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 13:59     Subject: 2x23 Soft Light

Another interesting and strange episode when a freak accident which has now turns his shadow into a deadly weapon but the loss of Detective Kelly Ryan a friend of Scully's which was a shame
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 15:01     Subject: 2x24 Our Town

That was one hell of a body dump in the river but Scully and her bucket of fried chicken i thought was funny considering what they were investigating
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2011 20:07     Subject: 2x25 Anasazi (1)

Great season final When an amateur hacker obtains some top secret government files and Mudler finding all those alien bodies in the railway carriage that was buried was great and what a cliffhanger
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-17-2011 15:21     Subject: 3x01 The Blessing Way (2)

I'm glad they didn't prolong the fact that Mulder was presumed dead and Scully finding the chip in her neck was interesting but another cliffhanger
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-17-2011 16:07     Subject: 3x02 Paper Clip (3)

Skinner standing up to the Cigarette Smoking Man was great but what happened to Scully sister was terrible
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-18-2011 16:17     Subject: 3x03 D.P.O.

Strange how the teenage boy could summoned the lightning and survive but then using it to kill others crazy. Trying to create a accident by changing the traffic lights was similar to today's episode of Lie to Me
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-30-2011 04:10     Subject: 3x04 Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose

Clyde Bruckman was good at knowing where the killer had left the bodies but not being able to pick the winning lotto numbers i thought was amusing and his prediction about being in bed with Scully i thought was funny
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-30-2011 05:01     Subject: 3x05 The List

The killings by a death-row inmate that occur after his execution was strange but all the maggots infestation's was disturbing
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-30-2011 06:38     Subject: 3x06 2Shy

Jesse's mother was crazy letting herself into Virgil Incanto apartment but Jesse recognising her mothers perfume was a great help and Ellen saving Scully was great
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-30-2011 07:46     Subject: 3x07 The Walk

Mulder telling the quadruple amputee not to sleepwalk was amusing  because he  suspects the soldier is able to leave his body to kill the people responsible
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-30-2011 08:59     Subject: 3x08 Oubliette

Another strange episode with Lucy having a physic link to Amy when she was kidnapped by the same man that kidnapped and held her hostage for years as a child
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-30-2011 14:27     Subject: 3x09 Nisei (1)

Interesting episode where Mulder order a videotape of an alien autopsy which turns into a complicated investigation and when Scully investigates a Mutual UFO Network group and discovers several women who claim to know her
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-30-2011 15:22     Subject: 3x10 731 (2)

interesting conclusion to the last episode when Mulder is trapped on the train with a ticking bomb and a killer who claims to be an NSA agent but nice rescue from Mr X
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-31-2011 15:39     Subject: 3x11 Revelations

It made a change for Mulder to be the sceptic when Kevin displaying inexplicable wounds of religious significance
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-31-2011 16:27     Subject: 3x12 War of the Coprophages

Amusing episode with Mulder keep ringing Scully only for her to has scientific explanations for all of them but all those cockroaches.was enough to make me itch
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-1-2011 01:40     Subject: 3x13 Syzygy

This has to be one of the corniest episodes with the two blond virgins and the school mascot is a horny beast and all due to a rare planetary alignment that affects people's behavior but the girls statements were word for word perfect right up to they turned on each other which was amusing
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-6-2011 07:00     Subject: 3x14 Grotesque

Mulder handling Mostow's knife in the evidence room was a careless mistake and Agent Bill Patterson being responsible was interesting
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-6-2011 16:37     Subject: 3x15 Piper Maru (1)

Mulder missed that woman going into the men's toilet and then taking over Krycek body but she was one strange woman
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-7-2011 01:03     Subject: 3x16 Apocrypha (2)

Another strange case with a 50 year old engine oil being the unexplained host of body jumping and the same guy the killed Melissa was responsible for Skinner's shooting and all links back to the Cigarette Smoking Man
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-9-2011 15:03     Subject: 3x17 Pusher

Another strange case with the Pusher being able to control people by his voice but allowing him to kill a cop so they could trace the call was outrageous and that was a close call with the russian roulette
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-9-2011 15:53     Subject: 3x18 Teso Dos Bichos

interesting case when an ancient artifact is believed to be linked to a series of deaths and Mona opening the rattling toilet only to see a load of rats was crazy but those crazy cat were scary
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-10-2011 01:48     Subject: 3x19 Hell Money

That was one crazy game the Chinese men were playing when Mulder and Scully came to investigate the deaths of several Chinese men found to be missing vital internal organs but the tragic thing was the game was rigged so incurred certain death
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-11-2011 12:20     Subject: 3x20 Jose Chung's From Outer Space

It's nice to have an alien episode with Mulder and Scully trying to find out the truth about the couples claim to have been abducted
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-11-2011 13:07     Subject: 3x21 Avatar

Good episode when Skinner is accused of murder and whoever was behind the conspiracy did a great job
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-11-2011 13:52     Subject: 3x22 Quagmire

It was obvious that it would be Mulder who would believes that the local legend about a lake monster may be real when they investigate a series of mysterious deaths and disappearances near the lake but the black duck in the mist was amusing and the monster being an alligator should of been expected
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-11-2011 14:48     Subject: 3x23 Wetwired

Another strange episode when Mulder and Scully investigate a case where a man murdered several people, believing that all of them were the same person and Scully going off the rails was interesting
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-11-2011 15:34     Subject: 3x24 Talitha Cumi (1)

The man who stepped forward to heal the gunshot wound of one of the victims in the hostage situation was interesting but the news footage when he changed was fascinating and I'm not surprised Mulder is after the Cigarette Smoking Man after what happened to his mother
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-11-2011 16:18     Subject: 4x01 Herrenvolk (2)

I had to watch the conclusion of the last episode before i move on to something else for a while, that alien bounty hunter after Jeremiah Smith was relentless and the clone of his sister was strange but save his mother was a nice ending
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-3-2011 12:50     Subject: 4x02 Home

It's hard to believe how long it's been since i watched the last episode,  i suppose it should of been expected that the reclusive family would has a history of inbreeding just to keep the family alive but why on earth did sheriff swap the gun for the bat and finding the mother still alive was predictable after the found the baby with birth defects buried in shallow grave
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2011 01:11     Subject: 4x03 Teliko

Another strange episode with the mysterious deaths of several African-American men in which the color from their skin is drained but after finding Samuel Aboah hiding in a small hole leads Mulder to believe that the Teliko an African folktale about a creature who must suck the pigmentation from a person's body in order to survive
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2011 02:06     Subject: 4x04 Unruhe

The distorted photographs that are linked to the bizarre abduction of several young women was strange but as soon as Scully left the first crime seen while Mulder was waiting for the photo to develop you knew Scully was the next victim and Gerry taking his own photo meant he was about to die
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2011 02:51     Subject: 4x05 The Field Where I Died

Melissa a cultist who claims to have known Mulder in a previous life during the American Civil War had some merit when he knew were the bunker was in a field that he had never been too before
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2011 04:05     Subject: 4x06 Sanguinarium

I must admit i first suspected that nurse was responsible when the doctors started to  loses control and kill their patients on the operating tables but she was trying to stop them and nobody spotting the pentagram on the boardroom table was strange considering  Mulder spotted all the others
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2011 05:46     Subject: 4x07 Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man

This was an interesting twist on the assassinate of President Kennedy when the Cigarette Smoking Man's background.as a young captain in the US Army is recruited to do the assassination and Lee Harvey Oswald was the patsy
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2011 06:47     Subject: 4x08 Tunguska (1)

The airport security dropping the contents of the first diplomatic pouch was careless and while Alex Krychek was handcuffed to Skinner's balcony he through the other guy to his death after he broke into his apartment which was great but Mulder being infected should be interesting
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2011 07:43     Subject: 4x09 Terma (2)

The only person who knows Mulder's whereabouts is Scully, who was called before a Senate Subcommittee hearing on the death of a diplomatic courier but refusing to tell the committee Mulder whereabouts got herself locked up and Mulder being infected was a little disappointing
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2011 08:42     Subject: 4x10 Paper Hearts

Mulder's dream which leads them to find the body of a little girl who may of been John Lee Roche's 14th victim and finding the book was great it's just a shame he wrecked the car seat. Mulder taking Roche out of prison in the hope to find his sister who may of been one of the missing victim's was stupid but finding him again after he escaped was impressive and killing him before finding out if the last victim was his sister must of been a touch call
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2011 09:27     Subject: 4x11 El Mundo Gira

That was some nasty fungal infection but you could understand why the locals thought he was a mythical beast after the deadly rain caused the death of a girl in a migrant workers camp and then every thing he touched afterwards died

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0