Board logo

Subject: Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2008 09:56     Subject: Eureka Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Eureka Season 3 Here

Click Here For The Eureka About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Eureka on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:53 ]
Author: bala    Time: 7-30-2008 02:21     Subject: Episode 1

Ok, i really missed this show and what a brillant first episode-so glad this site updated it very quickly-this was brillant i can write so much about this episode and I'm sorry spoilers i will start with MARTHA now that fantastic toy i love the bit when Carter tried put it in jail i loved Nathan line 'you put a warship in jail'That line was delivered brilliantly i found it funny, there were so many fantastic moment i can't count them all.

The fixer-please tell me that everyone figured out she was bad guy for this season as soon as she was introduced?, that was so obvious-i wonder purple stuff is in the container.

Nathan & Alison-poor carter we know she will end up with him in the future so i don't know he has that future knowledge that can be powerful right?, we will just have wait and see what happens right.

Cafe fridge-that first time we saw that big freeze that one hell of a fridge.. Nice used of carter daughter that nice touch she hardly many chances to act and i think she did a good job in this episode.  

Author: suzannasinister    Time: 8-2-2008 11:32     Subject: right plac e to post

sorry for posting my thread in the wrong place that is my bane I don't mean to do it but it happens to me anyway.
I thought I was dong the right thing, I read the faq but I guess I still screwed it up..sorry b out that..I will continue to try
to find the right forum but I don't do it to annoy or just blatantly ignore the rules.

I agree I love Eureka, as well as Doctor Who, and Torchwood among others
Thanks for movin g my post for me
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-2-2008 13:56

I don't think Carter willend up with Allison now. Remember things were changing and nothing was happening the way it did before. I love Nathan and Allison together. We need a new Love interest for Carter and not the dry cleaning lady lol
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2008 23:08     Subject: Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

i liked the dry cleaning lady
Author: Milks26    Time: 8-4-2008 20:43     Subject: Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

I haven't reached S 3 yet (half-way through 2) anyway, I'm with u Gab I absolutely love, love Alli & Stark 2gether.

It's cool if Jack & Ally end up 2gether at the end of the show, I like how their characters play off each other...but for now Ally & Stark's my couple.

& like Henry said in S 2 its nice to see Stark going back to his science roots...instead of pushing paper like he used to

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-5-2008 05:04 ]
Author: bala    Time: 8-6-2008 00:39     Subject: Episode 2

Wow this show really reality tv to whole new level   . it's great to see henry again.
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2008 09:23

What do you think is fixer plans?

at end of episode she watching that old film eureka 'report if seal is broken'
Author: kwargalla    Time: 8-7-2008 12:53

it was an old reel of eureka being nuked.  i wonder what that has to do with cutting cost?  
the problem i have with the fixer is her character runs very paraell to Dr Beverly, both are/were in eureka under a clandestine operation that we haven't a clue about yet.  i'm hoping zane doesn't become her inside man!  if so hopefully he becomes a triple agent.

it seems everyone likes the ally/stark mix but i'm not mad about what it's doing to the ally/carter working relationship.  now add in the fixer and i see carter losing his job for a very short time and being begged to come back.

Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-7-2008 13:01     Subject: Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

Did you guys miss the triple lightning bolts? thats what I went   over. Very war of the worlds. So Eureka was a nuke testing site but Why. The science can off set any ill effects.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 8-7-2008 13:37

i did notice the lightening boltz - missed the what the seal on the canister said.  the other question i have is: what was in the vial with the purple liquid a few episodes back?

the problem with the fixer is we have to many questions and not enough answers - a week apart between episodes is gonna drive me nuts

Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2008 22:14

I hope zane going good guy but we will find out how things are going fit together i liking zoe wasn't been ignored so far this season
Author: Milks26    Time: 8-9-2008 22:54

Finally I've reached Season 3. Yahhhhh

Anyway...epi 2 'What about Bob - I just heard the voice and I recognised my boy. Marco from the 4400 had a guest spot in the episode

Richard Khan plays intelligence well on tv....the show creators should try and insert him into the show as a main character. Now, there's a guy with the exception of Tag I would love to see Jo with

The actor has a baby boy look to him that's priceless.

I'm happy that Ally excepted Stark's proposal. Well, I knew she would  

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-10-2008 06:59 ]
Author: Milks26    Time: 8-14-2008 12:00     Subject: Reply 13#13 Milks26's post

Next week on Euerka: I Do Over

http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=285018
Author: kwargalla    Time: 8-20-2008 06:25

welcome to another groundhog day reference   it's funny cause i just re-watched the supernatural version on this last night

I liked the episode and was a good one BUT when are the going to start listening to Carter from the get go.....  i laugh every time the "smart" people laugh in his face when he comes to them for help with a problem then much later the come running to carter wanting the same problem fixed.  

now onto stark - sorta saw this coming as soon as allison say things would work out how they were suppose to.  not quite sure how i feel about this turn of events.... gonna have to think on that one for a bit.

i hope carters sister sticks around for a bit - add some more wackie carter family dynamics to the show

Author: bala    Time: 8-20-2008 06:28     Subject: Reply 15#15 kwargalla's post

glad you liked the episode i do agree groundhog day story-line has been done death on many show but at least this one was amusing to watch. i was sad to Stark gone i mean poor Alison but your right but sacrifice himself for her was rather romantic.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-20-2008 07:35     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

I didn't expect that to happen to Stark and as for groundhog day the best one i have seen was Daybreak
Author: bala    Time: 8-20-2008 07:37     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

The problem with day-break was there was no conclusion
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-20-2008 07:46     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

True i wish when they decide to cancel a show they should try and give a conclusion
Author: bala    Time: 8-20-2008 08:05     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

it was getting good by end when he found out someone else re-living the day
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-20-2008 14:00

Stark  I was like okay that's it they are both crying he's a gonner then after it was finished my mind raced a million ways backward. Ok he's fine, he is just stuck in a time dilation field(way to much sci-fi to think of that) and next thing you know :'(
Author: Milks26    Time: 8-21-2008 10:34     Subject: Reply 21#21 gabsimom's post

Episode 3

More or less a filler episode. One funny error on the writers part though....

When Allison was trying out her wedding gowns she said that no one wears white their 2nd time around....but its actually her 3rd time. She was married to Kevin's father, Stark...and Stark again

Episode 4

OK! So, Henry's an ordained minister now? This man can do everything.

Isn't Euerka supposed to be a secret town. Why can Carter's ex & sis just stroll through whenever they like. Lexi seems cool, but I hope she's not around for too long.

I'm not worried. Thank God this is a sci-fi show. Stark isn't dead. He's stuck in a time-dimension somewhere...after all he vanished instead of burning up like Leo.

Author: bala    Time: 8-21-2008 10:45     Subject: Reply 22#22 Milks26's post

Well your right i hadn't notice it was henry but he does everything around the town. i don't think Eureka is a secret town remember how carter and zoe found it by accident in first episode?,

Stark is in another time dimension which is cool.
Author: Milks26    Time: 8-21-2008 12:17     Subject: Reply 23#23 bala's post

Yes, by accident...because they were on a back road. Plus, if you can remeber in the pilot epi Jack & Zoe had to walk through trees to get to the town.

& the town is secret...its not on any maps, have satellite blaockers that keep unwanted signals from coming in etc

Another point why Stark is not dead:

When any catasphore is happening in the town, Stark & Henry fix it...( I like Fargo, he's smart, but, he's back up). When they were fixing the time-worp...I was wondering why Henry was absent from this major event.  Henry will be the one to bring Stark back home.

So far, I thought S 3 was boring, but with my man missing-in-action....I must stick around to see what unfolds.

Author: bala    Time: 8-22-2008 10:51     Subject: Reply 24#24 Milks26's post

you have a point there but going back to original comment by you

Q:Why can Carter's ex & sis just stroll through whenever they like.?
A: Because Carter told them how to get there

Q:why Stark is not dead?
A: Well i don't have technical answer but from my limited understand the new clock thingy is different old the other guy used and this new thing because it's more accurate it some transferred his body in light particles and scattered him across time.

Plus we need Stark killing him off is like killing another genius

Q:.I was wondering why Henry was absent from this major event.
A: i think you answered that question-he was ordained minister plus he doesn't have GED clearance since he doesn't work there.

i don't think you are happy with this
Author: Milks26    Time: 8-22-2008 16:56     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

Please

Not having GD clearance is not going to keep Henry from the building. If Stark or Allison wanted him on the compound he would be there in a flash. My above statement  is exactly the reason he was absent

Yes, he told them where he was...I know that. But, you're missing the point. The town is supposed to be a secret....in real life even the Sheriff or President's family would need access into a secret military/town. But, its TV so I'll let it go.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-23-2008 00:58 ]
Author: bala    Time: 8-28-2008 08:44

not a bad episode i thought it ok episode but that nice of nathan imprint himself on that diamond
Author: kwargalla    Time: 8-28-2008 13:30

i have to agree with milks that as the seasons go on eureka is losing a little something that the first season had.  not sure what it is but it's starting to miss something.  I think it has a lot to do with them sorta just forgetting about the future storyline that carter doesn't remember but henry still does.  

also zane is a smart guy and was against the corporate machine when he first got to eureka now he just seems to be going along with what's her face, and not really questioning her motives.  i'm not liking that - hopefully he starts thinking for himself and starts asking questions about what she's up to like henry is.

this episode was good but the whole diamond thing was a bit cheesy but also understandable cause it's not like allison can just go back to work like nothing happened.

Author: Milks26    Time: 8-28-2008 14:45     Subject: Reply 28#28 kwargalla's post

Yes, it is getting boring.

Right now they are focused on the science tragedy of the week, rather existing storylines. Where's Taggart?

I think the whole thing with Zane & Eva  is going to be cramped into 1-2 episodes...that might still leave you in doubt. Hopefully when Eva is done....Zane will be gone.

Author: bala    Time: 8-28-2008 23:07

ok i hate to admit this i'm a real fan of this show but i really think they just don't know what to do with character they have kind run out ideas , giving that it going 22 episode season and not 13 episode season mean more time to do these type of episodes because there are in no hurry to speed up story telling like they did in last 2 seasons
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2008 01:21     Subject: Eureka 3x06

This was a fun episode and i love when he went through his daughter that funny-well that's one way impress a woman isn't it .Carter is getting suspious of that woman she up to something with that key    
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-11-2008 05:30

i found some parts of it just funny as hell
Author: bala    Time: 9-17-2008 07:00

a kid creates a sun almost destroys the the town
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-17-2008 07:09

Fantastic Boy
Author: bala    Time: 9-17-2008 11:33     Subject: Reply 34#34 spratt89's post

Well good ending through love bit when run on hot ground because tires melted
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-17-2008 13:45

i could not stop laughing
Author: bala    Time: 9-17-2008 22:15     Subject: Reply 36#36 spratt89's post

espically zane line: i'm game if you are look on carter face was priceless
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-18-2008 01:01

thats so true
Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2008 06:12

Wow this brillant episode
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-29-2008 04:00     Subject: Episode 8

For a mid-season finale this was pretty good. Everything seemed to wrap up very well almost like it was an actual season finale instead of a mid-season one. The biggest shock of the night was Sheriff Carter getting fired from Eureka from the General. I really did not see that nor did I see the whole Allison is pregnant thing either those were two big shockers for the night. Thorne's revealings were not that too big, it made since in the midst of the story. We did get a lot of closure in this episode though, not only with the bunker, but also with the mysterious purple stuff that Zoe slipped on, and the reason Thorne covered up Eureka's past. Not bad at all. I can't wait for Eureka to start up again and it can't be soon enough!!
Author: bala    Time: 9-29-2008 10:04     Subject: Reply 40#40 spratt89's post

glad you liked it
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-16-2008 18:34

when is the next episode.
Author: mondenok    Time: 11-27-2008 21:25     Subject: Eureko

Hi everyone I'm new in "Eureka" but I still quest he. I must say OnE think. Belife AND mass tell me stronger then KnOwLeR, glass, eye. Thenks everyone (enemyore)
Author: mondenok    Time: 11-27-2008 21:36     Subject: mister Tadeusz

***Edited by Moderator*** Please only post constructive comments!

[ Last edited by casper27 at 11-28-2008 08:08 ]
Author: kwargalla    Time: 1-11-2009 10:48

Has anyone heard when or if they will be airing the remaining episodes from season 3 - 13 were ordered in total and i'd like to see them
Author: bala    Time: 1-11-2009 10:58     Subject: Reply 45#45 kwargalla's post

nope no information is available
Author: kwargalla    Time: 3-17-2009 06:30     Subject: good news

I just read that the remaining episodes for season 3 will air in July 2009.  YEPPY!!!
Author: Milks26    Time: 3-17-2009 07:27     Subject: Reply 47#47 kwargalla's post

Nice to know.

I have to finish watching the 1st half of season 3
Author: bala    Time: 3-17-2009 12:33     Subject: Reply 47#47 kwargalla's post

It feel like a long wait
Author: kwargalla    Time: 3-20-2009 12:36     Subject: Reply 49#49 bala's post

it's been an obscenely long wait - epically  since last i heard it's 3 episodes.  hopefully they've filmed more.  But i must say even to get info on an air date has been hard!!
Author: bala    Time: 3-20-2009 12:48     Subject: Reply 50#50 kwargalla's post

i just assumed it was cancelled?
Author: kwargalla    Time: 3-20-2009 13:27     Subject: Reply 51#51 bala's post

cancelation was never announced and i kept checking if it was canceled but it never was posted that it was even on the chopping block.  as far as i can tell it's one of space's more popular shows so hopefully it won't be canceled

but in saying that i hope they get back to where the series began vs where it's been heading cause i much preferred the first 2 seasons. i find that the show never really bounced back from when the series went darker

Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-20-2009 13:38     Subject: Reply 52#52 kwargalla's post

Upcoming Episode: Welcome Back Carter (03x09), airs Jul/14/2009
Author: spratt89    Time: 3-20-2009 14:42

I hope this show is not axed as it is a really good show
Author: bala    Time: 7-11-2009 06:04     Subject: Eureka 3x09

Good episode replace Carter with an robot was funny and quite typical i don't blame Jo for quitting.
Author: carlorica    Time: 7-13-2009 05:25     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

This was a great ep. I love the fact that the robot helped to keep Carter around.

Also At the end Henry saying that something is heading towards the Town from space. WOW!!! I wonder if it has to do with the anomaly
Author: bala    Time: 7-13-2009 10:21     Subject: Eureka: Salli Richardson-Whitfield

Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2009 00:22     Subject: Eureka 3x11

Meet carter new love interest it's obvious but what a classic Eureka Episode
Author: bala    Time: 7-31-2009 23:28     Subject: It's Not Easy Being Green

Nice title for the episode
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2009 00:35     Subject: If You Build It...

Interesting episode self-drive that put automatic out of business can you imagine that. Nice episode crazy sci-fi episode that classic to watch
Author: carlorica    Time: 8-10-2009 11:22

It was a great episode and I loved the self drive. I also loved the cliff hanger that they found out the thing came from them somehow. It may lead to Henry from season one.
Author: bala    Time: 8-15-2009 04:11     Subject: Ship Happens

Poor henry dealing clone of kim from the ship . bio computer is awful it look disgusting . This really emotional episode i thought it would be Nathan but Kim was a surprise. . i just find it funny because regensis this episode reminded of the show .The green light look like alien town
Author: bala    Time: 8-22-2009 01:47     Subject: Shower the People

Great episode i mean radiation causing people drown internal and Alison figuring out that baby monitor hook up to jack
Author: bala    Time: 8-28-2009 23:38     Subject: You Don't Know Jack

This was classic recap episode of everything happen in eureka
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2009 05:15     Subject: Have an Ice Day

Well you just knew Tess first day as the Head GD wouldn't go so smoothly, bring down GD building on her first days wasn't good idea but they save the town just in time. it's getting point where you really are not surprised by anything happen in this town i mean it like normal day. it was great to see Tagget he's always funny..
Author: carlorica    Time: 9-21-2009 05:40

What Goes Around Comes Around

This was a slow ep and a little disappointing. For a season finally I would have expected a better cliff hanger.

Well i guess we will have to wait until next season to see if Carter is around or not. I was hoping this season would have been more about the artifact but I guess that will have to wait.
Author: bala    Time: 9-21-2009 11:10     Subject: Reply 66#66 carlorica's post

Well yeah but it was good season crazy just keep coming i was disappointed about the signal -what happens to it ?
Author: spratt89    Time: 5-16-2010 13:45

Episode 1: Bad To The Drone

This was a very good episode to start season 3, I have not decided yet weather I like or dislike Eva Thorne as I think she has something planned, I liked when Martha the Drone brought up little bits of information on people it was scanning, It was good to see Henry even if he was behind bars, I saw some character development for Zoe as she now works at Café Diem and she was kind of the reason Martha did not go a rampage, I could not stop laughing when Carter was riding Martha in the Sheriff's Office only for it to blow a hole in the wall and escape, I would just like to say Allison re-marrying Stark is a big mistake.
Author: spratt89    Time: 5-16-2010 13:45

Episode 2: What About Bob?

This was a great episode to watch, Henry helping Carter and Allison who are in Lab 27 via hologram was great to see, It was nice of Thorne to get Henry released from prison but I am still suspicious of Thorne, my favourite scene from this episode had to be Carter and Henry looking at a sunset in Lab 27 while talking, I found it a little funny that Fargo, Vincent, Zoe, Lucas and a few others were watching Lab 27 from Café Diem like it was a reality show, another part I found funny was when Zane went and asked Jo for a big gun and Jo replied by saying I have been waiting for someone to ask me that my whole life.
Author: spratt89    Time: 5-16-2010 13:46

Episode 3: Best in Faux

I thought this was a very good episode, I found the case of the exploding robotic dogs quite funny, It was a good storyline how Carter was the only one who could feel a earthquake at first but in the end Carter was right and Eureka was in danger from a volcano, Dr. Hood was a very interesting and funny character, I enjoyed the scene with Carter helping Allison out of her Wedding Dress, It was good how the diamonds in the exploding dogs were connected to volcano that has appeared under Eureka, I would love to know why Thorne is so interested in that empty bit of land which Henry looked at and found something.

Episode 4: I Do Over

This was a brilliant episode and a personal favourite of mine, I enjoyed the whole storyline with Carter being stuck in constant time loop and having no one believe him like most of the time, I liked how Carter acted different each time he started the same day over again, my favourite scene from this episode had to be Stark's death scene to stop the time loop which I thought was perfectly done and so was Carter having to tell Allison that Stark is dead, Lexi Carter is a great addition to the show and I hope we get to meet this Duncan man soon, I am still interested to know what Thorne is up to

Episode 5: Show Me The Mummy

This was a pretty great episode, I have to admit that for the most part I did believe that The Mummy had come to life, I found it quite hilarious that the music by Lexi was attracting the insects, I have lost count as to how many near death experiences Fargo has had now, my favourite thing about this episode has to be the Stark hologram that appears before Allison because of the Necklace that Stark got her, the whole Thorne mystery is getting more interesting with each episode that passes and now Zane is helping Thorne with some Cryptex, I am impressed yet again how Carter was the one who figured out how to stop the bugs.

Episode 6: Phased and Confused

This was a great episode, Capitan Eureka who turned out to be Chuck was a very good sub-plot, I liked the scenes with Zoe, Lucas and Pilar investigating something under the school only to get trapped with Zane, Lexi was a little annoying in this episode but it might just of been me, I am more interested than ever about the Thorne mystery even though we did learn a little about it in this episode, my favourite part of this episode was Carter using the phasing device to save Zoe, Lucas, Pilar and Zane, I could not stop laughing how Carter's truck got set on fire thanks to Captain Eureka helping.

Episode 7: Here Come The Suns

I thought this was a great episode to watch, It was great to watch how Lucas assisted by Zoe, Vincent assisted by Fargo and Dr. Herrera campaigned for Mayor of Eureka only for Henry to be elected Mayor Of Eureka which was an unexpected surprise, the Thorne mystery is heating up nicely with the fact that some bodies were removed from room 307 which I think means the whole storyline might conclude in the next episode, my favourite part of this episode was Carter and Zane saving the day from a second sun due to explode which would destroy the whole of Eureka, Kylie was a very good addition for this episode and I hope she makes a reappearance at some point.
Author: spratt89    Time: 5-16-2010 13:47

Episode 8: From Fear to Eternity

This was a brilliant episode to watch, I liked the twist that one of the dead bodies from Room 307 turned out to be Thorne's husband, the big reveal to come out of this episode is Allison being pregnant which was definitely unexpected, I could not believe what I heard when Thorne told Carter she is 107 years old, I loved the ending to this episode with Carter being fired for kind of helping Thorne escape from Gen. Mansfield, I like how the solution to stopping everyone from ageing in Eureka was to set off an atomic bomb, I enjoyed seeing Jo and Zane stuck together because I found it funny, I hope we get to see some more Lexi and Fargo scenes as I'm betting they will be fun to watch.

Episode 9: Welcome Back, Carter

This was a great episode to watch, I found the constant sabotage on Robocop Sheriff Andy hilarious to watch, I had a big smile on my face when Henry rehired Carter and I wish we could of seen Henry let Gen. Mansfield know that he did not have the authority to fire Carter, It was great to see Andy go with Carter to go and successfully save Eureka, I did find it a little funny that Andy decided to leave because it was too dangerous for him, I liked the twist that Sarah was kind of responsible for the strange things that were happening, the main thing to come out of this episode is that some mysterious signal that has been detected is heading for Eureka.

Episode 10: Your Face Or Mine

This was another great episode, I was not expecting Julia to be the one responsible for what was going on all because she was using something called a DNA manipulation to make herself look like Jo, It was nice to see Jo acting so different in this episode, It was also great how Zane was able to tell Jo who looked like Julia was actually Jo because of some personal questions only Jo would know, I really enjoyed the sub-plot that involved Carter going through a 48 hour extreme exam, I actually enjoyed seeing Larry locked up behind bars even if it was all a misunderstanding, I am hoping we get to see Fargo and Julia together at some point as Fargo deserves it.

Episode 11: Insane in the P-Brane

This was a very good episode, Tess Fontana is a great addition to the show and hopefully a new possible love interest for Carter, I really enjoyed the interaction between Carter and Tess throughout this whole episode especially when they were trapped in the 5th Dimension, It is great that Carter now knows about the mysterious signal heading for Eureka, I don't know why but I enjoyed seeing things flying around in Café Diem and the Sheriff's Office, the sub-plot involving Lexi and Duncan was interesting and I loved the scene when Lexi revealed to Duncan she was pregnant.

Episode 12: It's Not Easy Being Green

This was a great episode to watch, I enjoyed seeing all the pranks that were pulled in this episode especially the one when Fargo and his bowling team got turned green, I am glad that Duncan has got back together with Lexi, I enjoyed seeing Carter try and stop the hungry Globidium created pet called Spot while it was inside of GD, I could not stop laughing at Fargo running naked into the lobby at GD, the whole mystery signal that is heading for Eureka is building up nicely, it was great to see Fargo and his team win the bowling tournament and the very last prank which resulted in Toby Bismarck and his team turning red was quite funny to see.

Episode 13: If You Build It...

I thought this was yet another great episode, the sub-plot in this episode about Fargo and his talking car Tabitha that he dumped because it kept breaking down was hilarious to watch, the best part of this episode for me was when Tabitha kidnapped Fargo and Larry, It was good that the weird towers which could of been an anti-matter machine or a plasma ray were built out of normal household stuff by the kids and other residents of Eureka, I liked the fact that Carter and Tess kind of had a first date while staking out the Towers, It was nice seeing Allison and Tess bump heads over the mystery signal which turned out to be a spaceship.
Author: spratt89    Time: 5-16-2010 13:48

Episode 14: Ship Happens

This was a great episode, it was a nice surprise that the Spaceship was called the Columbus a space ship that Henry created along with Kim, It was good seeing how Henry dealt with seeing a Kim clone of sorts, I am looking forward to seeing how they are going to transfer the date out of Kim, Jo's performance once Zane got electrocuted was great to see, Carter had one of those brainy moments in this episode when he suggested they use the plasma generator thing from the last episode to stop the organic virus that is effecting all the people of Eureka, I am enjoying the possible relationship that is developing between Carter and Tess.

Episode 15: Shower The People

This was a very good episode, I felt really bad for Carter at that baby shower for Allison as everyone got her some cool Eureka made thing while Carter just brought the normal stuff, I found all the scenes with Carter feeling pregnant very funny to watch, the final scene with Kim being dissolved to retrieve the data was very touching and it made you feel bad for losing Henry because he has lost Kim for a second time, Carter is smarter than he looks as yet again he comes up with the solution to save Tess from drowning to death, I am guessing that based on the end of this episode with Carter and Tess kissing they are now an item.

Episode 16: You Don't Know Jack

I thought this was another very good episode considering it was full of flashbacks, It was great seeing some of Fargo's memorable moments he has had during his time in Eureka via flashbacks, the best flashbacks had to be when Allison used that device to get her memory back, the best scene from this episode had to be Allison giving birth with Carter, Zoe, Tess and Fargo by her side, It was funny when Fargo passed out and it's also good to see that Zoe knows what she wants to do in the future.

Episode 17: Have An Ice Day

This was a great episode, It was great to see Taggart back in Eureka after a 2 year absence, I loved the scene when Carter and Jo were on road duty when a GD truck the length of a couple trains drives by carrying a ice core, Captain Yuri Gregor was a funny character in my opinion because he basically has the same job as Carter but in Russia, It might only be me but I missed seeing Carter and Taggart working on a problem together, I don't remember if they ever explained why Taggart left the show, I loved the name of some of the disaster plans Carter found out about.

Episode 18: What Goes Around Comes Around

This is a brilliant season finale, It was funny when Carter, Tess, Zane and Fargo were speaking like Chip N Dale after an explosion, Zoe being controlled by Pilar during a diving competition and then being saved by her dad Carter after the water set on fire was my favourite scene from this episode, I was not expecting Lucas to be responsible for causing a mini nemesis all because he wanted to be with Zoe, I felt bad for Fargo as he got pinned to a celling in GD and a wall in Cafe Diem but I was also happy for him as he got the girl Julia, I found it hilarious when Tess made Carter hit himself while he was saving the day, this episode had a few cliffhangers like Tess leaving for Australia and leaving Carter a plane ticket plus Zoe and Lucas leaving for Harvard.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0