Board logo

Subject: Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: spratt89    Time: 10-18-2008 10:57     Subject: Scrubs Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything Season 1-4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:34 ]
Author: bala    Time: 10-18-2008 11:15     Subject: Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I liked the first episode we meet the janitor and we finally see what J.D did to make him be mean to him for rest seasons. i also like the fact we also mett Dr.cox and J.D doesn't understand him . we see Turk trying to win over Carla. man i see the repeats so many times i even know lines to the episodes
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-24-2008 15:40     Subject: Scrubs Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss season 2 here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 17:48 ]
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-1-2008 15:17     Subject: Scrubs Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 17:48 ]
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-6-2008 10:45     Subject: Scrubs Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 17:49 ]
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:21     Subject: Episode 1

This episode was a good season opener, i found it funny when JD first met Carla and Dr Cox, when JD first met the Janitor was also a good part, JD running into the closet and seeing Elliot in there was another good part, there were allot of good and funny moments in the first episode but my favourite part was when the ending came and JD went to leave the hospital and walked into the door. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:21     Subject: Episode 2

In this second ever instalment of Scrubs everything really fell into place. J.D. realizes that the janitor is out to get him, that Dr. Cox is J.D.'s mentor but not friend. It was just another huge step up to what this show later will become. I found it really funny when Jd went to Dr Cox's house and he slammed the door on him and JD hurt his knee, i also liked when Turk made the speech to ask Carla out. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:21     Subject: Episode 3

This episode deals with JD and Elliot and how if he doesn't kiss her within 48hours he enters the "Friend Zone", during the episode he often encounters Elliot and makes attempts at making a move but is always distracted or interrupted by someone or something. In the end he doesn't get the kiss but realises he is ok with being friends. The JD and Turk plot in this episode also interests me as to how JD doubts his friend about a patient's surgery yet ends up finding out his patient was sick because of the use of insulin and his patient was diabetic. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:21     Subject: Episode 4

This was a very good episode; Old people have the power to give something back from their lives even if it's just the realization of death. In this episode J.D. learns how to deal with death. Actually all three main character's do that but J.D.'s case is the most interesting one. How to accept that someone actually will die is a very important lesson to learn. In J.D.'s case this person named Mrs. Tanner is something he can learn of and in the end he does. This episode had quite a few funny moments. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:21     Subject: Episode 5

I loved this episode, The main plot to this episode is about a patients main interests and how they should be treated. Dr Cox believes in trying to do everything to get the patient health care even if it means using a dead man's insurance to get them an operation where as Dr Kelso runs the hospital by the book and focuses mainly on the financial side of things. This may be because of him being the chief of medicine and having to think of the finances of his hospital. The different methods these doctors use are what make JD wonder what sort of doctor he wants to be. The sub plot of Elliot and her "magic breasts" is funny and the star wars parody towards the end is well done. This episode is worth a watch if you’re looking for a laugh. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:22     Subject: Episode 6

While Dr.Cox is still suspended and is under review to get fired. Meanwhile J.D gets a patient named Jordan who he sleeps with and then finds out is Dr.Cox's ex-wife. And after sleeping with her he tries to use her to get Dr.Cox his job back. Meanwhile Elliot gets a patient who is a shrink and starts talking with him hours on end. By the end of the episode she is seeing him normally and is not embarrassed about it. Meanwhile, thankfully, Dr.Cox gets his job back and everything goes more or less back to normal. As normal as it gets anyway. Overall a Great episode. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:22     Subject: Episode 7

Great episode, I really enjoyed the Nick character and JD's completion with him. He really is a hard to hate character even though he is actually way to nice to everyone. For some reason i did not like Dr Cox as much as usual in this one. I don't know why though. But Dr Kelso was really great and i enjoyed the scenes with the Todd as well. I especially liked the fantasies in this one. Loved the scene at the dog show, This was also a good episode for the Janitor and Carla and Turk. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:22     Subject: Episode 8

This episode is hilarious, especially the signs and posters of Turk such as "Time to get an EKG, G" and the episode also has one of my favourite Janitor moments where he "thinks" that JD stole something from his cleaning supplies. The intern evaluations was a great plot combination and there is not one unfunny scene in the whole episode. It's also good to see that JD and Turk get their fifteen minutes, even if Turk isn't too into the whole thing. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:22     Subject: Episode 9

This was yet another good episode, JD having to be admitted because of a pain in his side was good, Elliot giving JD his physical was so funny to watch, the look on JD's face when he saw that Turk was going to be the one that was going to operate on his but the look on Turk's face when JD asked for another surgeon to operate on him. My favourite part was the ending with the whole group, i liked what went on with Dr Cox in this episode. (My Score 7/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:22     Subject: Episode 10

This episode was a good episode, i liked what went on between Turk and Dr Kelso, i also liked when Carla shouted at Dr Cox for what he did to JD, what went on with Carla and JD was the best part of this episode, otherwise not much went on. (My Score 7/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:23     Subject: Episode 11

I love this episode so much. It starts as a Scrubs milestone as being the first holiday episode as well as one of the best and most heartfelt episodes of the season. The episode starts with the crazy antics of the Janitor messing with JD (just after his daydream about Nurse Tildale ala Fast Times and Ridgeon High) while Turk rallies around the belief of miracles during the holidays. No one seems to get into the spirit and soon after Turk begins to lose faith in humanity because of the lies and hurt he witnessed on Christmas eve. Elsewhere, Elliot is serving at the free clinic and gives an expectant mother some iffy advice. The mother disappears and leaves the Elliot wondering where she would go and if she is ok. In the end Turk gets a strange feeling and stumbles upon the whereabouts of the girl. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:23     Subject: Episode 12

This episode is very entertaining, introducing the three-episode character of Alex, aka the MRI patient. Dr Kelso was great in this episode with quotes such as "I must have misspoke when I said stay in the MRI room with that patient. It must have sounded like leave and do other things!" This episode is also pivotal in that it is the first time that Turk and Carla say "I love you" to each other, though it is unexpected with Turk acting angry over Carla eating his fries which is a hilarious scene, especially when Laverne helps herself to Carla's fries with a "Girl, you know I cannot have French fries!" (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:23     Subject: Episode 13

J.D. And Alex Are Going Out, They Arrange Dates But J.D. Is So Busy That He Is Always Late For Them, Dr.Cox Teaches Everyone How Not To Be Scared Of Bob Kelso. This Episode Was Very Good, I Enjoyed How Cox Intimidates Kelso, That Was Brilliant! I Gitta Love J.D. And His Endless Struggle To Go On That Date With Alex Hanson! This Episode Is Cleverly Plotted, And I'm Glad J.D. Got His Date In The End. Turk & Carla Have Their First Sexual Complication, This Bit Made Me Laugh. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:23     Subject: Episode 14

There are millions of great scenes in this episode from Turk and Dr Cox being Pee Buddies, to Dr Kelso reverting back to his mean self, splashing mud over Carla to JD's belief that Elliot must be jealous and pretty much destroying the friendship by saying "You had your chance with me", another great JD quote that never seems to come out right. The twist at the end that Alex was in fact the one taking the drugs and the revelation that Elliot was jealous was a terrific ending to a very well plotted episode. The Janitor betting that JD would never sleep with Alex was a hilarious scene and was a great addition to this hilarious episode. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:23     Subject: Episode 15

So after dancing around each other for awhile Jd and Elliot finally sleep together. And may I say it's about time, although things don't go quite so smoothly. At first things are good and actually go pretty well, if you know what I mean, and even after the initial fun wears off things still manage to stay okay. But after the first day things begin a slow downward spiral that eventually pits Jd and Elliot in constant fighting. Turns out it might have been better if they hadn't, and even Jd and Elliot know it. You feel really bad for both of them in this episode because I really think that we were all so sure that it would work out between them, and everyone spoke to a psych. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:23     Subject: Episode 16

This episode is funny just because of the fact that it's Franklin's first appearance, i love that guy and how JD is always disappointing him. Moving on, the way Dr. Cox uses JD in this episode is quite intriguing and the fact that he is never emotionally stable but is always willing to offer others advise is another thing that makes me laugh. I also find it's always interesting to see how Turk and Elliot's friendship comes along, which this episode gives us insight into also. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:24     Subject: Episode 17

I liked this episode a lot. I thought it was about time that they got medical students or something like that and it was just a very good episode! I think it is so like JD to accidentally make someone like Josh quit his job! It was a really funny episode, I thought, like with Dr. Cox and Turk's medical student or whatever and how Turk was showing his underpants, I think. It was a pretty good episode all around it had the typical Scrubs humour in it and it was as original as the next Scrubs episode! A very good episode, as usual. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:24     Subject: Episode 18

A very funny episode!! It was so hilarious at the part when Dr. Kelso was like, "And then in 1977 I died on the crapper!" It was so funny!! This episode was really funny, which is no surprise, of course, it contained the usual Scrubs humour that I look for in an episode (and which I usually find) and this was a just pretty good episode, as all of the Scrubs episodes usually are. A very funny episode in my opinion. I am glad that Jordan is appearing a lot because I like her and she is funny. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:24     Subject: Episode 19

It was interesting to see everybody's parents. JD's dad was very funny, but i wished that we would have seen his Mum as well. I really disliked Elliot's parents, but they were funny as well. It was nice to see Simon Reid interacting with Dr Kelso. Dr Cox was as amazing as always! But it was especially great to see the Janitor's dad there. After a long time, Dr Steadman had a short appearance once again (which i thought wasn't necessary). It was also great to see Carla realizing that she is like Turk's Mum. Dr Cox was actually nice to JD for a few brief moments, which i really enjoyed. Another great episode of Scrubs! (My Score 7/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:24     Subject: Episode 20

You just know when Scrubs is going to parody a musical it will be good but this is excellent. I loved the 'Doctors' vs. 'Surgeons' play on West Side Story and J.D. and Turk playing the roles of Maria and Tony is hilarious! They do make a cute couple. Elliott meets a neurotic patient who she has a long conversation about poo with and eventually manages to secure a date! It’s Elliott at her most neurotic but its great to see her being appreciated for it rather than ridiculed. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:24     Subject: Episode 21

A super hilarious episode!! I think this episode is a really awesome Scrubs episode. All of the Scrubs episodes are funny, of course. This was a series classic! Really. It was funny how the needle fell into J.D.'s arm, and even more funny about how he thought he was going to get Hepatitis B!! It was also a little funny to see Elliot in a relationship with someone else (besides J.D., I mean), I guess. A little, maybe. It was also HILARIOUS how Carla made that fat joke about Turk!! Well, not really. LOL. It was just all really funny. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:25     Subject: Episode 22

A series class of Scrubs. A fine example. Just a good episode! It fulfilled my expectations of Scrubs, It was funny with Ben and how he takes the pictures all the time. The sibling rivalry between Jordan and Ben was also funny, because it is something I can relate to. It was also just a little bit sad how Ben got leukaemia. But it was also a bit funny to see J.D. go out and try to prove the test results wrong, because he likes Ben so much and does not want him to get leukaemia. A good episode! (My Score 10/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:25     Subject: Episode 23

There were also some great moments with Dr. Cox in this episode. I especially loved the part where he left the hospital with the imaginary cape falling off his shoulders. And the Superman references were really classic. And Ted's band made a classic appearance, and their song "Underdog" really made the end of this episode something extra. This is one of my favourite episodes of Scrubs, also liked the Todd moments in this episode, overall a great episode. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:25     Subject: Episode 24

This is definitely in my top 5 favourite episodes of scrubs. Jordan leaves the whole group furious at each other after she reveals dark secrets kept by each character. I wasn't expecting anything like this to happen. Each character sits there in shock for a few seconds as Jordan then wishes them a lovely summer. We are left biting our nails when the episode ends wondering what will happen next. This episode is a fine example as to why i watch the show (My Score 10/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:28     Subject: Episode 1

This whole episode was brilliant, both funny and well written. The opening scene with Colin Hay following JD around the hospital is hilarious and probably my favourite part of the whole episode. JD paging everyone and pretending that they agreed to meet there was a very good scene as was the whole episode with no dull or unfunny scenes. The fact that doing nothing actually helped the relationships resolve was a terrific and original idea. The final few minutes with Dr Cox smashing the guitar was hilarious and who could forget the classic Janitor scheme. Overall, an episode that is definitely worth watching. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:28     Subject: Episode 2

JD, Elliot and Turk have to deal with the responsibility of running the hospital on their own while the attending are gone. They are struggling to make a tough decision about a patient. It for once shows how supportive the Nurses are! Meanwhile, Cox deals with his feelings for Jordan. Cox and Kelso were amazing. They little fights were so great back in the earlier Seasons. I really enjoyed Ted's Band the Blanks singing all the songs in the episode and I’m not really a fan of 'music' in that sense. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:28     Subject: Episode 3

What a wonderfully funny episode of Scrubs! This has to be one of my favourite episodes of Scrubs. Not only are the fantasy sequences great in this one (front butt...it's like the holy grail), but there is good character development. We find out in this episode that Dr. Cox does not like to take handouts from other people, even if it is essentially important for him to do so. We also see JD, who has the courage to stand up to Dr. Cox and, for once, give him advice on something. I happen to love this episode, because Cox actually does take JD's advice, and finally has his patient put in a good word for him. He respects JD, even if he doesn't always show it. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:28     Subject: Episode 4

This episode is really cool, because JD feels like if Carla never opens up to him, but when he does he feels so happy, but in the end it turns out badly when he accidentally tells Turk about it and that makes Carla to get revenge over him to tell the nurse that JD took switches around in order to be with her, and later that makes things even worse so JD tries to make up with her. Meanwhile, Turk discovers that Kelso choose him because of being a man, not because of being a great doctor, and Elliot tries to do anything to get Cox attention. This episode is really cool! (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:28     Subject: Episode 5

Elliot sleeps with a handsome doctor she hardly knew and soon becomes the hospital tramp. Turk suffers from his back after operating with Dr. Amato, a very short surgeon. J.D. finds out that wearing a white coat doesn't make him a better doctor, but is upset by having Dr. Cox throw in his face that he made another mistake. And Dr. Kelso is just dying for an opportunity to lash out his anger on Dr. Cox. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:29     Subject: Episode 6

My favourite plot is the Turk one where he makes a bet with Dr Cox on "whether a patient would live or die" and then can't remember the name of the patient who died, as much as Carla hinted it. The Janitor declaring that he would give JD a trick, not a treat, for Halloween, and then a guy in a gorilla suit later knocks the files out of his hands, leading to a good twist at the end. JD's big brother, Dan pretending to be a doctor at the start and Dr Cox listing the things he hates more than JD were my favourite parts in JD's plot, the ending being a realistic yet somewhat disappointing final scene. (My Score 7/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:29     Subject: Episode 7

This episode is hilarious, all plots having terrific jokes such as Julie (probably the funniest plot) with gags such as "Were you named after a precious jewel-i.e.?" and "I'm getting two out of three just having the conversation", Turk and Carla's with the hilarious Steak scene, Turk "eating his body mass in steak" and of course JD's where he never takes any risks with scenes such as "Snaggletooth", the peanut butter cracker and, of course, JD choosing his words carefully ("I guess I was right after all"). This episode is hilarious and, as the title suggests, involves JD taking his first big step. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:29     Subject: Episode 8

This has to be one of my favourite episodes. In my mind this seems like it should be a season finale. It shows that Carla and Turk have something serious going and they see themselves as a unit. Dr. Cox and Jordan finally have something instead of just one night stands after the divorce. Elliot stands up to her dad and tells him she should make her life decisions but intern gets cut off. All this coming together is really nice. I also really like the scene of Turk, Carla, J.D, and Elliot on the balcony dancing. It just brings a good feeling at the end. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:29     Subject: Episode 9

I really liked JD and Dr Cox and their 'unofficial competition'. Elliot's plot was also good, since her character is now finally developing. I really liked the thing about Jordan's pregnancy and couldn't wait for her baby to be born. Carla is a know it all in his episode and it really annoys me. This is the only episode that doesn’t feature the Janitor and i really missed him. It really wasn't my fave, but it had a great JD and Cox moment. But compared to other Scrubs episodes, this really isn't the best one. I still enjoyed parts of it though. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:29     Subject: Episode 10

JD, Cox, and Turk seem to have trouble with women by these days, first of all JD begins to date with an attractive doctor, but when they kiss she discovers that JD is not as excited as he is, and when she confronts him about it, and stays silence, she walks away. Meanwhile, Cox is not there for Jordan every time she needs him, and she confronts him about it too, and well is just a really cool episode! (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:29     Subject: Episode 11

Not wanting to repeat their last disastrous relationship, J.D. and Elliot agree to become sex buddies to limit their feelings for each other, although this doesn't entirely work out as they planned. Usually the Elliot breakups and getting back together always annoys me. But this was very well written and hilarious. I guess Elliot and JD were the main plot? The subplots with Turk helping Elliot out with work and Carla was really funny. I liked the see the crazy patient Dr Corman back at Sacred Heart (My Score 7/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:30     Subject: Episode 12

First off, this episode had some really funny scenes. Like Dr Cox working with Elliot and Turk. I don't mind episodes about Jelliot if they are well written. But this one..i don't know, it was not my favourite Jelliot storyline. I hated how he was trying to get back with Lisa because he couldn't have Elliot. I loved Dr Cox and Carla's subplot with Mister Corman and Dr Kelso teaching Turk a lesson about white lies. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:30     Subject: Episode 13

J.D. bonds with a patient, who is waiting for a heart transplant and discusses with her their idea of what death must be like. Elliot puts her foot down and demands a feminine locker room from Dr. Kelso. Turk decides it's time to propose to Carla, but a kid swallows the engagement ring. and the lady waiting for the new heart died at the end of this episode. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:30     Subject: Episode 14

Turk is still waiting for Carla to answer his proposal and asks his brother to stay over a few days to help him deal with it. Dr. Townshend, an old friend of Dr. Kelso's and one of the nicest doctors around befriends J.D. Elliot accidentally finds out the sex of Jordan's baby, becoming the object of Dr. Cox's anxiety. Overall a very good episode (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:30     Subject: Episode 15

This episode is really cool, is one of my favourite, JD has nothing to tell us today so Dr. Cox kind of takes over his place and begins to tell out everything that is going on his life, first of all his visit to the physiatrist and later he finds out that the him is even more dangerous than Dr. Cox and ends up revealing to him an horrible truth revealing him he will end up alone, and an experience with a really bad experience he discovers that JD is not as bad as he thought. Meanwhile, Turk gives up on proposing to Carla and Elliot begins dating a male nurse, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:30     Subject: Episode 16

Turk and JD's plot is my favourite where JD is convinced that they have bad karma when they hit the windshield of a car with a golf ball and then receive a patient that was hit with a golf ball and the twist at the end that it wasn't them was a great ending but not as good as their run in with Ted which had me cracking up for ages. Jordan's baby actually being Cox's was a good revelation and JD having to keep the secret is a great running plot for the last few episodes of season 2. Elliot's plot was also hilarious and all of them together make a perfect episode. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:30     Subject: Episode 17

This episode was very entertaining with terrific JD scenes such as not getting his accidental joke, Turk scenes such as destroying Kelso's Pacman game and Kelso scenes such as stating that he'd never seen Turk in his life while on a private golf course. The best part was JD being so slow as to not realise they were talking about Jordan and not him which led to some classic jokes. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:31     Subject: Episode 18

This episode is really cool, JD begins to see the wife of a patient that fall into a comma like two years ago, and soon enough they begin to fall in love with each other, but after Jamie offers him to stay with her the whole night, JD discovers that he will feel guilty all his life if he continue doing this, so he drops it. Meanwhile, Cox tries everything to try and make Jordan notice him, but it does not works as she has all of her attention on the baby, Elliot begins to get angry at Paul because he does not accepts a piece of turkey, (My Score 9/10)]
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:31     Subject: Episode 19

My favourite plot would have to be where Dr Cox spreads the rumour that Dr Kelso is dead, having a memorial statue of Bob in the hospital. Ted's reaction is priceless and the Todd was funny as well. Elliot saying I love U2 and Paul believing that she loved him was a good plot too and brought in Ted's band again. JD as a surgical intern was a brilliant plot as well and Turk's dancing flashback was great and this plot brought in Ted's band as well (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:31     Subject: Episode 20

JD attends the funeral of the TCW's husband, with..well, predictable results. Turk has a sex-dream about Elliot, but Carla finds out about it. Dr. Cox's impression of Jordan's baby continues to slide rapidly downhill. I really enjoyed all the plots in this one. Dr Kelso and Ted were hilarious and for once Turla got a really good plot as well. Dr Cox and baby Jack was great. I couldn't wait to see how Cox would react once he finds out that the baby is actually his. JD and Jamie were great (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:31     Subject: Episode 21

What really bugs me about this episode is that this is the last episode that Jamie, ex-TCW, appears as JD's girlfriend yet they never seem to break up. Other than this, the episode is hilarious, especially Dr Cox's way of teaching and The Todd's reason for being in the class. JD's plot with Jamie was great in that they only clicked when something dramatic was going on and the reasons JD comes up with are hilarious. This is the first episode of the series that didn't start the theme music with a joke in the revelation that Carla's mother died. Overall, the episode is hilarious and very entertaining. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:31     Subject: Episode 22

This episode is great in that Spencer ruins the secret JD was forced to keep from Dr Cox that Jordan's baby was actually his and he makes a terrific guest star, also causing JD and Turk to turn up late for work. The final moment of the episode is perfectly done in that Cox finally listens to Elliot's problem and punches Kelso in the face, a great way to end the second episode, ending the season in the same hilarious way they started it (by that I mean same amount of laughs). (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:34     Subject: Episode 1

This episode has some hilarious scenes such as Elliot and the car doors and her actually taking it with her because she didn't want the door to be stolen which it probably would, considering her luck. This episode also reintroduces the love of Elliot's life, Sean, who appeared in a few episodes in season one as the guy dating Elliot as an intern. The patient was also an original idea with hilarious scenes such as what happens after Elliot changes both her look and outlook and overall this episode is one of the good ones, a great start to season 3. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:35     Subject: Episode 2

The dream sequence with JD dressed as Carla is hilarious, and when JD throws the clipboard out the window and hits that man is great! The Sean and Elliot storyline fits perfectly, with JD poorly hiding his jealously. Carla's obsession with the cup of urine is great, especially when The Todd comes up to the cafeteria with about 20 cups of apple juice in urine containers! In this episode we also see the beginning of The Janitor's fear of Carla, which JD attempts to use for his advantages, failing miserably. Overall Another great instalment from the scrubs writers. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:35     Subject: Episode 3

Jordan and Dr. Cox worry about a slight cough their son has and try to get him seen by the hospital's own paediatrician, who is just as obnoxious as Dr. Cox is. This was a very refreshing plot. The character of Dr Norris is simply hilarious. The residents get their own interns: Turk is too firm, J.D. isn't firm enough, and Elliot is a mix of both, especially when Dr. Kelso compares the clumsiness of one of them to her own. It was great to see them working with the Interns, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:35     Subject: Episode 4

JD distracts the Janitor and Troy with a riddle, which was a very enjoyable storyline. Especially the ending was hilarious. Dr. Cox and Dr. Steadman compete for the same promotion for the residency director position. It was a good plot, but i don't like Dr Steadman. The Turk and Carla plot was also hilarious. The only thing i can complain about is Sean, Elliot and JD's jealousy. But in this episode it (finally) hits rocky ground and they virtually break up because Sean is going away. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:35     Subject: Episode 5

This episode marks the second appearance of Dan, JD’s brother and this may be better than the first episode he was in. In this episode, Dan sees that Cox has turned JD into someone that loathes and doesn’t care for his job and doesn’t like it at all though JD doesn’t know this. Dan coming back because JD made the biggest mistake he ever did, calling Dan after he had the chance for them to grow apart. Overall, this episode was both entertaining and inspirational with very memorable scenes throughout. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:35     Subject: Episode 6

JD is still in love with Elliot and is unable to keep his feelings down, suddenly he meets up with a girl named Danni that seems the right person for him as she is totally exactly, but by thinking a lot about Elliot makes JD to lose a chance, but later they manage to catch up with each other, meanwhile Kelso and Cox advice all of the doctors in different ways which causes for them to get confuse, what a cool episode, it was really funny! (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:35     Subject: Episode 7

The opening scene of this episode is hilarious, JD worrying that his new girlfriend will nickname his genitals something embarrassing such as “little buddy” like one of his previous girls did and Dr Cox being absolutely unenthused that JD was sleeping with his sister in law, not to mention JD covering his nudity with a picture of Cox’s son Jack. The episode gets even better from there with Cox being so fed up with JD that he “accidentally” blurts out that JD slept with Jordan and the fifteen second rule with patients. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:36     Subject: Episode 8

This episode is a very important part of Elliot Reid’s life, her sink or swim moment occurring not once but twice, the first being stolen by JD, the patient surviving and the second, her actually getting the opportunity and it being a sink, the patient flat-lining but Elliot does finally feel like a doctor from having that moment so she does bring something away from it. Janitor’s many different personalities was very funny as well, especially when it is revealed the actual Janitor was in The Fugitive. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:36     Subject: Episode 9

Elliot is having troubles with herself when everybody finds out that she inflict an orgasm into a woman patient, and also that she is unable to say the private parts of people, Carla offers Turk a romantic idea in order for them to have the ultimate sex on their honeymoon, and in the end Carla discovers that all what people think of her, and she decides to have sex again. Thanks to JD's advice for telling Jordan how he feels, he is force to move in with JD and Turk, and later JD offers himself to take care of the baby in order for them to settle up. Janitor is out of ideas for bothering JD and begins to pick up Turk. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:37     Subject: Episode 10

Danni moves in with JD in this classic episode, JD being terrified but too late to stop the moving since Danni had the keys already. Dr Cox and Turk’s plot was very good and shows that Cox’s respect for Turk is heightened by the end of the episode but he still thinks Turk’s “a complete tool”. Todd’s “look at my giant balls” was hilarious especially Turk fighting the temptation to laugh at the stupid skit. Carla and Elliot being arrested for prostitution, Elliot being excited about it was great as was JD answering the phone to get out of confronting Danni by saying “I’d love to pick you up at jail!” (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:37     Subject: Episode 11

In this episode JD and Danni finally finish their short relationship as JD is not yet over Elliot. He decides he will wait it out if his not over Elliot. Good episode, had lots of jokes that were as always hilarious. It also has some good flashbacks, one being JD talking to all his ex girlfriends and seeing some guy from his soccer team. Another good episode, not a lot happen in it but it was just really good to watch. One of the mid season episodes that really stood out. Worth a watch. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:37     Subject: Episode 12

This episode fires on all of the Scrubs cylinders. Showing Dr's for who they really are (human) while showing the impact they have on so many others. The writers did an impeccable job of integrating Dr Kasey into the storyline. Michael J. Fox was a natural at playing this part. He shows up and impacts all the staff with his talents, overall a great episode to watch and one that i could watch over and over again. i loved the scenes with Dr Kasey and JD. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:37     Subject: Episode 13

Dr. Casey and JD discover the Janitor's toilet on the roof-top (dubbed the Epiphany toilet),it warrants the name after many of the staff realise solutions to the problems they're having after using it. Dr. Kelso closes down an entire wing of the hospital to save money. Dr. Cox and Carla fight back by using his own office as a room. Turk asks J.D. to be his best man, but he realizes later he wasn't Turk's first choice. Elliot seeks help from Dr. Casey as she is becoming fearful to incubate patients after botching an intubation. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:38     Subject: Episode 14

This is one of my favourite episodes, it's very deep and it shows Dr Cox's soft side. I had to watch this episode twice before I understood the whole plot. What I don't like is that Ben dies 20 minutes after he came to the hospital, I mean, he went all over the world in two years, and then he died 20 minutes after his first visit on a hospital, what are the odds? Except of that the whole Ghost thing is clever and well written. The last scene is very emotional and sad, and the music is fits perfect. This is an almost perfect episode! (My Score 10/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:38     Subject: Episode 15

In this episode, Dr. Cox is still getting over the death of his best friend and brother-in-law, Ben Sullivan. He is annoyed by the fact that Jordan's two best friends have not left after the funeral. Meanwhile, Carla is teaching a sexual harassment class in which The Todd, Dr. Kelso, and Dr. Cox are required to attend. This is another great episode of Scrubs. For the first time, we see Jordan vulnerable, when she admits that she is still trying to get over her brother's death. There are plenty of comedic moments to lighten the atmosphere, though: JD putting Cox's name in the sexual harassment box, Todd's infamous T-shirt, and Dr. Kelso's take on how gender relations have changed. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:38     Subject: Episode 16

I like the way the episode was split into the two different realities but i was confused about whether the second one was just another long crazy day dream by J.D, as that would be the only explanation for us seeing it. I like the theme explored in this episode and the way scrubs can always mix comedy, drama and sometimes mystery all in the one show. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:38     Subject: Episode 17

This instalment of Scrubs is quite funny, Carla’s plot of going out with her ex-crush and feeling nothing is very good as it shows that she is ready to be married, even if she was forced by JD not to tell Turk about her date. Elliot’s plot of the mystery of “Is he a drug addict?” is very funny, especially Cox’s rants towards the subject. Probably the most hilarious storyline is the Janitor and the first time he loses JD and Turk never believing he had a twin brother, a very farfetched idea by Janitor. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:38     Subject: Episode 18

One of my favourites from the third season, His Story II, told from Turk’s point of view, is outrageously funny with great scenes such as Carla reading Turk’s mind (“make it yourself”), Elliot wondering if all the time she spent at Clown Academy was a waste of time, and Janitor clown shoving JD clown. Overall a very good episode. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:39     Subject: Episode 19

This is one of my favourite episodes, especially the Janitor as a security guard and the new, Turk and Carla thinking they knew everything shaking their heads at everyone’s predicaments, whether it be Janitor’s lack of integrity, JD and Danni’s relationship or Cox’s crush on Turk’s boss, This episode, as the title suggests, shows JD doing something unselfish for once and lying to Sean about he and Elliot, The end of this episode was terrific, Jordan becoming a blonde, the Janitor tackling Kelso. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:39     Subject: Episode 20

JD wants what he can’t have in this great episode which explores the relationship between Elliot and JD and the wedding crises between Turk and Carla. There are terrific moments in this episode such as the comparison of JD wanting Turk’s cereal since it was the last of it and Turk not wanting white figures on his wedding cake along with memorable scenes like Dr Miller making Turk hold back fat flaps when she is uninvited by Carla to the wedding and of course the main moment where JD realises “Oh my god, you don’t want her!”. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:39     Subject: Episode 21

Another “break up” by JD and Elliot from there on again-off again relationship which follows on from the previous episode where JD realises he doesn’t love Elliot. All of the plots in this episode are hilarious, whether it be JD’s, guest starring the “soup nazi”, Turk’s with Carla’s brother giving him vow advice which just happens to be the speech from Harry met Sally, or Cox’s with Perry being upset that he and Jordan weren’t fighting anymore which also had the hilarious moment of Cox being stuffed in the morgue by the Janitor with his mouth being taped. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:39     Subject: Episode 22

Turk and Carla finally tie the knot in this season three finale which also involves JD trying to get Elliot to be his friend again and Cox and Jordan skipping the wedding ceremony in an attempt to nap more. This has very good scenes such as Kelso drunk and addressing Turk as Turkelton, Ted’s band being paid eight dollars for the wedding songs and Sean’s impressive four day beard growth. Turk and Carla being married by the patient that Turk was late to the wedding due to the complications. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:40     Subject: Episode 1

The first scene in this episode shows both how true Turk and JD and Turk's friendship is and also proves just how stupid they are which of course brings us the humour we all know and love. The fact that the lesson & sad music that plays is revealed to be in JD's head is a very funny moment in the series and Dr Cox also has his famous "things I don't care about speech" in the episode hich proves just how many memorable moments come from the season four premier. The plot is quite strong and the Janitor once again proves that JD never learns. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:40     Subject: Episode 2

JD and Elliot become chief residents in this terrific episode of Scrubs that is consistently funny throughout whether it's JD's hissy fit, Molly fixing the Todd or the Janitor's idea of getting the bulb out. The plot itself is interwoven extremely well with Molly's case study, all the fights being both entertaining and character developing, and not only is it the start of the chief resident plots but it is also the beginning of Elliot forgiving JD. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:40     Subject: Episode 3

Only on Scrubs could you have a happy ending where two people celebrate a divorce because they love each other so much. Only on Scrubs can a Janitor spread a rumour that the main character is merely a co-chief resident and have it reach coma patients, parents and bosses. Only on Scrubs can the main character invent a game of putting rocks in people's shoes as a form of entertainment. Overall a very good episode. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:40     Subject: Episode 4

This episode is quite fun because it has a whole storyline dedicated to Rowdy and Carla actually managing to lose a dead stuffed dog and also manages to continue the Janitor's fascination with squirrels which is also very entertaining. The main plot however is even more terrific because we get to see that every doctor eventually kills a person whether it's Turk, Doug, Todd, Doug, Elliot, Doug and everyone except JD, Cox and Doug, oh wait, he's killed before too. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:41     Subject: Episode 5

This is a cool episode, finally Elliot's turn to narrate, first of all she begins to see Molly as her mentor and because of that she tells him what she thinks about Dr. Cox right to his face, which causes him to get mad. But later, Elliot discovers that Molly has no perfect life as she falls in love with criminals, Meanwhile, JD loses her interns' respect when Cox yells at him in front of them and Carla tells Turk that because he always awakes him when he comes home, they are going to sleep at the same time, which causes Turk to lose some nighttimes fun. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 19:41     Subject: Episode 6

This episode is very good, though it was very sad at times. JD's brother Dan coming back with the news that their father had died was obviously a life-changing part in JD's life but Scrubs still makes you laugh with great scenes such as Cox punching JD in an attempt to cheer him up and Dan in the tub, fishing beers out of the toilet. The Janitor making Kelso think he has Alzheimer's was brilliant and a good side plot along with the serious plots of JD's father and Turk's diabetes which both manage to be funny as well. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-6-2009 09:57     Subject: Episode 7

JD finds out Dan and Elliot are dating and pretends to be hurt to get Elliot to be friends with him again. Meanwhile, Dr. Cox and Kelso try to prove to Molly that people are "B*astard coated b*stards with b*stard filling." Also, Turk and Carla both use Turk's diabetes to get out of stuff. Dan tells JD Elliot dumped him and JD goes to Elliots house to tell her he doesnt care if they date. When he gets there he learns they didnt really break up. Elliot reassures him its only a fling. Cox and Kelso start feeling sad for hurting Molly and tell her to cheer up, proving she was right. This was a episode that was just so good from start to finish, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-6-2009 10:01     Subject: Episode 8

Molly says shes leaving and her and JD start a relationship. Before they can "do it" Molly wants Elliot to say they can. After JD finally gets her to write a note, JD goes after Molly. The janitor takes him out into the wild and dumps him. Carla and Turk go and get him, but when Turk says he'd kill to have sex with Molly, Carla ditches them. Meanwhile, Cox does a ambulance shift with a annoying woman name Deniece. When the shift is almost over, the ambulance wrecks. They both are ok, but Cox says he wont visit her because shes so annoying. After realizing her kid had died and thats why she talked about him so much, Cox stays with her and she talks to him and plays with his kid. JD and Turk run to Molly's appartment. JD barely catches her and she says goodbye. When JD reads the note it says "Now we're even.", This was best one of the season so far, (My Score 10/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-6-2009 10:28     Subject: Episode 9

A malpratice attorney named Neena visits the hospital to help her dad. She cons JD and gets him to do a surgery that was dangerous. Meanwhile, Turk gets a new cell phone number and a annoying patient bugs Turk so much he gets a restraining order after the janitor give the man his cell phone number. After the surgery, Neena kisses JD and Cox is suprised. They get together. When JD gets home there's a message for him that the patient is suing Turk and the patients lawyer is Neena. JD deletes the message and goes into his room where Neena is waiting. This was a really good episode, and the stuff with JD and Turk was very well done. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-6-2009 14:16     Subject: Episode 10

Turk is being sued and he wants JD to break up with Neena. JD tries, but Neena wont let him. Meanwhile, Elliot tries to prove to Cox a patient of her's isnt a drug addict. Finally Carla trick Mr. Conman into dropping the lawsuit after she finds out he's only suing Turk because he doesnt have friends which was quite sad. JD goes to Jordan to break up with Neena for him and it works. Elliot finds out she was wrong about the patient and Cox was right. Cox cheers her up by saying he once gave the patient drugs and made the same mistake Elliot almost made. This was a great episode and a great way to end this 2 part episodes, again the friendship between Turk and JD was tested yet again, (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-6-2009 14:18     Subject: Episode 11

Matthew Perry (Friends) guest stars as Murray, a sort of Chandler-like character, who's father is in need of a kidney. After Jd goes well out of his way to find Murray and drags him to the hospital the truth comes out, Murray's father isn't his biological father. After Murray bails and Jd manages to get him back to the hospital once again Dr. Cox gives him that final push and helps him realize that even though they don't share a biological link his fake father is still his real father. Murray and his fake real dad have some really funny moments. Matthew Perry is such a goof but in that almost you're not sure if he's being serious or goofing around kind of way. Just a great episode, (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-6-2009 14:21     Subject: Episode 12

JD explains to his class what his best moment was, having sex with some woman on New Year's Eve. He then asks the doctors their best moments. Meanwhile, a man is admitted to the hospital along with his son Tyler. Carla thinks she knows whats wrong with him but no one listens. Everyone goes through their best moment in their head. Turk is worried because familys now get to watch operations. Meanwhile, JD gets mad at Cox for always watching him. Carla tells them whats wrong with the man and also tells Cox about JD's problem. The man needs a operation, but Turk is ok because Elliot lost Tyler. However before the operation Tyler is found. Turk gets through the surgery anyways. Cox let's JD take care of the man himself. Now JD is explaining to his class that is his real best moment. Not as good as last week but still good, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-6-2009 15:36     Subject: Episode 13

JD and Elliot trying to solve a medical case during a moment of crisis, which Elliot works out before JD, causing JD to doubt his skills as a doctor. Elliot continues to help JD by informing Dr Cox that it was him who solved the case, as he discovers, from Dr. Cox, that she has been a better doctor than him for a while. JD confronts Elliot and she gives him a small piece of advice, 'Breathe'. JD takes this advice and ultimately comes through for a patient in need. Carla also begins to doubt Turk as a surgeon after he fails to show any respect to his patients. This comes to haunt him, as he discovers that one of his patients is having their foot removed, due to diabetes. Turk starts to take his diabetes seriously, and discovers that it is alright to be scared. This was a decent episode with funny moments, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-6-2009 15:42     Subject: Episode 14

Every single vasectomy procedure Dr Cox has is of course funny especially when he tortures the doctor who screwed up the first one and when Dr Kelso tells on him to Jordan. Elliot and Carla's catfight was hot and hilarious even The Todd thinks so. They fight over Billy, the Irishman who put a guy in hospital who teaches Turk and J.D. a lesson about living life to the fullest so they do and instead of playing cards at home, they play in a bar. Overall, this episode is both funny and well written, with three plots bound to make you laugh, especially Cox’s. This was a pretty good episode and the scenes with Dr Cox were very funny to watch and once again the stuff with JD was good, (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-8-2009 17:43     Subject: Episode 15

While in a African American nightclub with Carla and Turk, JD meets a girl he likes and finds out her boyfriend has Gonareha, but JD cant tell her. Turk wont let him, but Carla wants him to. He finally decides to, but then backs out. The next day Kylie is at the hospital and tells JD she found out and that she broke up with him. Not one of the greater episodes, but it had its moments like  when JD, Elliot and Cox all had great plots in this episode, all being extremely funny, especially Cox not wanting to know the score, an evil Kelso ruining it for him when he finally starts the recording (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-8-2009 17:46     Subject: Episode 16

JD thinks a patient may have Sars and that mean a lockdown in the hospital. While in lockdown, JD tries and lies to impress Kylie. Turk finds out Carla dated Dr. Cox and Doug and Ted fight over Danni. JD finally comes clean to Kylie and she forgives him. Turk becomes ok with the fact that Carla dated Cox. Finally the lockdown is over and everyone can leave. This episode has a very clever plot, the whole situation being JD's fault that they were stuck in the hospital for quarantine and a couple of very funny and interesting plots evolve from this situation.Overall, this is one episode not to be missed, (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-9-2009 00:49     Subject: Episode 17

Turk and Carla try to help their marraige when they become jealous of JD and Kylie. Dr. Cox tries to stop Kelso from firing someone and Kelso tells him if he can make up the profit he wont have to. When Turk and JD meet the writer of Cheers and learn he has lung cancer, JD's life goes into a sitcom. In the sitcom the writer dude lives when it turns out his chart was switched, Carla and Turk make up, and Kenny wins a talent show and doesnt have to leave. JD realizes that wasnt right. The writer dies, Turk and Carla have to work on their marrige and Cox winds up having to fire Kenny. The cliché scenes and hilarious differences between Scrubs and other sitcoms are very entertaining and this is one episode that definitely stands out from the rest, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-9-2009 00:52     Subject: Episode 18

Knowing their marriage is in trouble, Carla and Turk blame JD. They kick him out for a week to see if it helps. However JD struggles to find a place to sleep. Meanwhile Dr. Cox's old friend comes to town and Cox realizes his kid mave be autistic. Despite their effort, Carla and Turk realize they miss JD. Right before JD gets to have sex with Kylie, Turk and Carla come and say they want him home. Cox tells his friend that his son is autistic and recomends him to a doctor. Wondering how JD does all the stuff he does, Carla and Turk ask him. He says because their his friends. Overall, this is one episode not to be missed with great lines from every character, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-9-2009 12:18     Subject: Episode 19

Turk and Carla's marriage problems continue from "My Roommates" and to make things worse, Turk begins talking to his Ex. And JD is sick and tired of waiting to have sex with Kylie. However, Turk convinces him to have his cake and eat it too as Dr. Molly Clock arrives back to Sacred Heart. Due to him having a huge crush on her and hopping he'll have sex with her that night, he blows off Kylie and goes to the bar with her. Directed by Zach Braff, this episode is fulled with laughs. In my opinion the best episode of Season 4. This is a Must See Episode. Alot of the humor is involved between The Janitor and Elliot as he goes out with her for a bet, even though he actually has deep feelings for her and continues going out with her when he has won the bet. However he doesn't tell her he hasn't won. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-9-2009 12:30     Subject: Episode 20

Dr. Kelso is angry at Dr. Cox after he continues to treat patients with little respect. Carla crashes at Elliot's place while having marriage difficulties and realizes that soon it will be the two year anniversary of her mother's death. Elliot tries to cheer her up with a little party, leading to Carla hearing her mother's voice on an answering machine. Unfortunately the message complains that Carla doesn't call her enough, which leaves Carla in tears. J.D. tries to solve Turk's marriage problems by taking him to a bar to loosen him up. The next day, Turk oversleeps when Carla and he are supposed to meet for brunch. J.D. covers for him by apologizing over the phone to Carla through Elliot. However, after the phone call Turk confesses that he just didn't feel like going to the brunch so he missed it on purpose. Great episode, (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-9-2009 13:18     Subject: Episode 21

Turk and Carla continue to struggle with their marriage with J.D. as the middle man. After some persuasion from Turk, J.D. takes Carla to a bar so they can talk. They get drunk and return to J.D.'s apartment where they briefly kiss. Dr. Cox and Jordan argue over Dr. Cox's playtime with Jack that oftens puts their son at risk of injury. Their fight is exacerbated by the Janitor who photographs Cox and Jack as proof and photoshops pictures of worse situations. Elliot treats a patient with an enduring erection after taking pills for erectile dysfunction. After yelling at her colleagues, including The Todd and Dr. Kelso, for laughing at the patient, she laughs upon hearing his story. This was a decent episode with some funny moments, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-9-2009 13:22     Subject: Episode 22

Dr. Cox and Elliot, after being forced to seek her help with one of his patients, actually ends up helping Dr. Cox out with Jordan. Helping him to understand that even though Jordan is really confident and times and frightening women she can still be insecure sometimes. Carla and Jd, after taking her out for a little fun and talking about  Turk to help get them back together, share a drunken kiss. Now, it's not really anything to even sneeze about and at first even they don't think so but in the morning they see things a little differently. They both begin to panic and even cause Turk to have sort of a nervous breakdown involving frenchfries. very good episode, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-9-2009 14:25     Subject: Episode 23

When the brother of an elderly patient tries to sue his sister's well-intentioned neighbor (guest star Josh Randall, "Ed") for helping her decide what course of treatment to take, J.D. begins to question his faith in humanity. Meanwhile, Turk  struggles with sharing his true feelings about his relationship with Carla  when the two begin couples therapy. On the verge of giving up on men altogether, Elliot  reluctantly seeks advice from Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) on how to catch the eye of the handsome hospital visitor. another very good episode and the stuff with Carla in this whole episode were brilliant, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-9-2009 14:28     Subject: Episode 24

When Turk saves a man's life at the local taco stand, he tries to keep his ego in check as Dr. Cox takes all of the credit. To avoid ruining her new relationship with Jake (guest star Josh Randall, "Ed"), Elliot  enlists J.D.'s  help to prevent her dates from becoming too intimate. Meanwhile, Dr. Kelso  terrorizes the hospital from the seat of his new Rascal motorized wheelchair until Janitor takes matters into his own hands. Judy Reyes also stars. This episode was much better than the last episode, JD once again had great moments with Elliot, Turk was brilliant yet again and Dr.Cox was just awesome, (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-9-2009 14:35     Subject: Episode 25

With their residency over, there are big changes at Sacred Heart. J.D. moves out to live on his own while Turk and Carla consider a family change. Meanwhile, one of the residents receives a job offer from another hospital. Overall, the episode is somewhat of a cliffhanger with hilarious scenes but could have been handled better in some situations like, The lack of focus on Elliot leaving Sacred Heart, a seemingly big turning point in the series and The snap decision by Carla and Turk to have a baby which has nothing to do with the rest of the plots, except a vague connection of Carla finding something to replace Elliot who had left the hospital, (My Score 8/10)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-25-2013 08:38     Subject: 1x01 My First Day

The old guy talking to J.D. in the lift about bad gas was amusing especially as the lift was full and the look on their faces was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-25-2013 09:19     Subject: 1x02 My Mentor

Elliot digging her own grave after apologising to Carla was amusing and keep moving the stuffed dog to scare Elliot was over the top

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0