Board logo

Subject: Rita Rocks Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 1-23-2009 06:28     Subject: Rita Rocks Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Please post all comment regarding this show on here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:19 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-23-2009 07:11     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

This was on your last new show suggestion list favortisum i think
Author: bala    Time: 1-23-2009 07:16     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yep well i don't time to watch it-the movie site is keeping very busy as well today update
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-24-2009 13:01     Subject: Episode 1

When Rita was hanging in the garage was funny

Racing to the Finish
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-24-2009 13:07     Subject: Episode 1

I found this episode from start to finish, reminds me of 8 rules for dating my teenage daughter but otherwise I really enjoyed this episdoe

Racing to the finish
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 1-24-2009 15:36     Subject: episode 1

i found this episode, from start to finish, was like every single other predictable family sitcom of the past million years. just because it's not on a major network (the site lists it as airing on "other" ) doesn't mean they can't have one original idea. we'll probably give it another try because we liked nicole sullivan from madtv and tisha campbell-martin looks like she could be pretty great if she's not typecast as "sassy black friend".

we're still racing to the finish!
Author: carlorica    Time: 1-24-2009 18:45

Racing to the Finish

This is not a bad Comedy. It was interesting to see how she dealt with her daughter. I only hope I can do the same thing when my daughter gets to that age.
Author: Mnemosyne    Time: 1-25-2009 04:19     Subject: Racing to the finish!

I have to ditto everything sddvasquez said, just another run of the mill show. I had expected a bit more because Nicole Sullivan usually is pretty funny. I will give it another try though, pilots are often quite boring because they have to introduce all the people
Author: LaveticusPrime    Time: 1-25-2009 06:05     Subject: Racing to the Finish

Cool family comedy show.  I believe that comedy shows like this dont really need to be so original - just funny.  Shows like this are really for unwinding and getting a couple of laughs so I am more forgiving in this department.  Anyway, I think its a cool show and I will be watching more often when I just want to get a couple of clean innocent laughs. So I guess Rita Rocks rocks
Author: serena75    Time: 1-25-2009 16:27     Subject: Episode 1

I've seen too many shows like this, and don't need one more. It was ok, but I don't think I'll continue watching Rita Rocks.

Racing to the Finish

[ Last edited by serena75 at 1-26-2009 01:40 ]
Author: munch    Time: 1-25-2009 16:33

I am not much for sitcoms but I did find myself chuckling a few times.  Mostly because I can relate.  

Racing to the finish.
Author: djdoctone    Time: 1-25-2009 16:36     Subject: Racing to the finish

Rita Rocks 1x01

This was a nice comedy. I like the family except the boyfriend. I think Tisha Campbell is really funny as the mailwoman. The mother, father, and daughter gel nice together and even though the daughter is kind of a brat, she still has respect and is not too far gone. Cool episode of a funny show.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 1-26-2009 15:58     Subject: episode 1

This show seems cute.  so funny laugh out loud moments - it's the kind of show i may watch once in a blue moon when i have nothing else but not one i'd watch every week.  

my fav moment was when she went to text, when under her breath admitted to not knowing how to - that made me

racing to the finish
Author: angel-87    Time: 1-27-2009 01:32

thought it was pretty funny think i will watch more of this lol

racing to the finish

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0