Board logo

Subject: CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 6-23-2007 11:37     Subject: CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 7-15 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 22:06 ]
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 6-23-2007 21:35

how amazin is the whole entire season. season 7 was amazin. the first 2 eps really set it in. i was laughin sooo much when nick was dancin with cathrine and then shock at wat happened next. talk about an emotional ride.

and the finale was amazin. how awesome is that last scene with the rain and i dont know if u guys realised but if u hear very carefully underneath the song u can hear her gruntin and graonin. now i just wanna see if its just me who thinks this bcos to me when she got taken didnt everybody seem a little too calm compared to when nick was taken. i mean when nick was taken everyone was almost in tears. warrick was goin crazy and frustrated but with sara they were a little toned down. especially lookin at the miniature of her under a car.

sorry with that rant. that has been botherin me a lot.

Author: bala    Time: 6-23-2007 23:41

i think people don't like sarah since she's a loner
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 6-24-2007 02:27

well i could be a little biased bcos sara is my fave character. and i am kinda a loner. but still its unfair. why dont they just sit down and have a cup of coffee and relax.
Author: trulee    Time: 6-24-2007 05:10     Subject: Reply #1 bala's post

I've still got a few episodes to go before I get to the end.  Its good to know you watch CSI Vegas.  I now know I have something intriguing to look forward to in the season finale.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 6-24-2007 07:54

u havent seen it yet. wow i have been busy. well ur in a for a major treat. i hope i haven spoilt anythin for u from the above
Author: trulee    Time: 7-15-2007 06:39     Subject: CSI VEGAS SEASON 7 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

FOR ALL YOUR VIEWS AND COMMENTS ON SEASON 7 - POST HERE.
Author: hooofhearted    Time: 7-15-2007 09:27

i watched the finale, but miseed a great deal of the season....but my fella filled me in on the plot......I loved the solemn way grissom confessed his love for sarah to the team, for the first time...
Author: trulee    Time: 7-15-2007 09:33     Subject: Reply #7 hooofhearted's post

It was a bit of an eyeopener for the rest of the team when the penny finally dropped.  I'm looking forward to next season.  Talk about a cliffhanger!
Author: hooofhearted    Time: 7-15-2007 09:54     Subject: Reply #8 trulee's post

yep..u could distinctly hear the sound of metaphorical jaws hitting the floor
Author: bala    Time: 7-15-2007 11:24     Subject: Reply #8 trulee's post

Well it bound to come up eventually-they have managed to keep it a secret for more than a year.
Author: trulee    Time: 7-15-2007 12:07     Subject: Reply #10 bala's post

But for what happened to Sarah, they would have kept things to themselves.  They are the most private people in the whole show.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 7-15-2007 13:38

well i guess they just didnt want anyoen to know(duh) and just leep their love to themselves until they were sure enough to show it to the world(awwww where do i come up with this stuff)
Author: tiarome73    Time: 7-16-2007 01:40

I really hope Sara is okay and i agree that everyone was a lot more worried when Nick was kidnapped! I hope their all acting that way because they were so shocked about finding out about Grissom and Sara that they havent fully comprehended that Sara could be dead! (though i hope she's not!)

I thought Sara and Grissom kept their relationship quiet because his her boss? Although it was pretty mean of them to keep the relationship from the viewers for the first few months they were together! That was the biggest shock!
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 7-16-2007 02:49

alright i have some spoilers from another sitewhich is from another site.i wont post them just in case u guys have some policy agaisnt it. so trulee i shall wait for the go ahead from u(since u r moderator), just to make sure
Author: trulee    Time: 7-16-2007 08:35     Subject: Reply #14 5p1k3's post

Send the links to me in a pm - it should be ok but I'll check them just in case
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 7-16-2007 13:45

SPOILER

ok so i just got the go ahead from trulee and the powers that be here is a spoiler and it is the fate of sara well not a huge fate but gives u small clues as to how the ep will go. this spoiler from another site which has been posted onto tv.com, the csi section forum. here it is. look for post 1192 bcos that is the most detailed but there r others on that page or the pages ahead if  uwant to take a look

http://www.tv.com/csi/show/19/sp ... 2/msgs.html?page=59
Author: trulee    Time: 7-19-2007 07:33     Subject: Season finale

I'm guessing most people who watch CSI have seen this finale.  There are a few previous posts which show that.

What did you think of it.  Did it live upto previous seasons endings?  Will it have you panting for season 8?  How will the rest of the team be now that Grissoms secret is out?

VIEWS HERE PLEASE

By the way, I'm feeling generous so points are available.
Author: bala    Time: 7-19-2007 08:29

Did it live upto previous seasons endings?

not really buried alive season ending was better

Will it have you panting for season 8?
Yeah but i can wait few months and that's it

How will the rest of the team be now that Grissoms secret is out?

that i can't wait it's really going interesting how catrine will react to her once she's save. i'm assuming grissom will find her because he's that good.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 7-19-2007 09:52

yeah i think it did live up to previos ending. i think this was better than the buried alive bcos htis is done by a character who is meticulous about detail. she is a psycho who doenst understand anythin and just does things for the hell of it. and i think its better than the buried alive one bcos this time its someone who is targeted. nick wasnt targeted he was just unlucky whereas sara is revenge.

of course it leavin me panting for season 8 i have been pantin for the last month and a half.

oh this i cant wait ot see. just the tension and all those knowin looks if the team sees them together. its gonna be amazin. oh and bala from my spoiler link Grissom isnt gonna rescue her(apparently). i know who is but i dont wanna spoil u further in case u dont want to.

Author: bala    Time: 7-19-2007 10:11     Subject: Reply #20 5p1k3's post

you raise some interesting points i suppose revenge thing is true but let's face it i felt more on edge during buried alive episode than this. yes i was surprised at the ending but it's very decent season-finale but i just prefer buried alive more.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 7-19-2007 12:36

yes u r very rtrue that the buried alive one had a lot more edge to it. this season finale i felt when they realised she was taken and under the car no one showed any emotion. u know it was like they were lookin at someone elses murder or capture or somethin. i mena in grave danger brass went hysterical at the cop who was supposed to be lookin after nick. sara is about to burst into tears when she sees nick in the vid. warrick is just really angry that it coudlve been him in there and he wants to find his friend. in this yrs season finale there was like none of that except Grissom. i am totally p*ssed off at that as u can see.
Author: trulee    Time: 7-19-2007 12:44     Subject: Reply #20 5p1k3's post

Personally  cant wait for season 8.  If you remember when Catherine found out that Warwick was married she didnt take it too well at first.  She's liable to blow a gasket now she's found out about Sarah & Grissom.  I think the reactions of the CSI's at finding out about Sarah compared to when Nick was taken just shows she is still very much on the outside.

The thing I find quite intriguing about Sarahs accident and the miniature that goes with it is the fact that they really do mimic each other, I mean the miniature with the hand peaking out from under the car and the movement it has, Sarah is doing excatly the same!

Author: 5p1k3    Time: 7-19-2007 13:37

hahahaha yeah but thats why i think she is sooo cool. bein an outsider is awesome.

oh yeah she looked so totally gutted when he said it. her face was all shocked and stuff.

the miniature and the mini killer is the ery reason why this season finale is soooooo creepy and awesome. i loved how they did that voice over with her childish creepy voice and sara in the rain tryin to claw her way out. i dunno if i have said this but if u listen very carefully u can hear her grunts.

Author: 5p1k3    Time: 9-3-2007 08:11

hey u guys remember episode 4. the one where this gang of teenagers start beatin up pl for fun and poor greggo gets hurt. well when i was in vegas with my cousin(she lives there), her husband was tellin us how vegas is great but its crime is quite bad. he told of this one time when a bunch of teenagers were beatn up ppl. the first was a mexican, the second was comin out of a supermarket. when he said this i immeadiately remembered the episode. i told him that there was an episode of CSI where the yshow this case (he kinda watches it as well). the episode isnt exactly the same as the true occurances but of course they changed it to make it interestin and other stuff. just thought i would tell u guys this
Author: trulee    Time: 9-3-2007 10:35     Subject: Reply #25 5p1k3's post

It seems this really is a case of life imitating art or even art imitating life.  It was an interesting premise having it in the show.  I guess it proves there is just as much realism in the rest of the show not just the forensics.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 9-28-2007 02:21     Subject: CSI VEGAS SEASON 8 SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED

oh my god wat an amazin episode. i mean wow. i am sooooooo happy. u know when grissom found the boot and they dig the body out of the ground i was like ur kiddin me they find another body while lookin for sara. u cant have another case, sara is top priority . i also like sara's bandana thing that she made. pretty cool and she did it one handed. i cant even do it with 2 . but correct me if i am wrong in the last episode of season 7 and the beginnin of this one it was sara's right arm stickin out but later on it was sara's left arm. i am not bein picky and a perfectionist(i am far from it really) but i just wanted to know if it was just me. also another thing did anyone realise that sara was mutterin her multiplication. i found that quite funny for some reason but it makes sense just to keep her mind workin and keep goin rather than just stop.
Author: bala    Time: 9-28-2007 09:13     Subject: Reply #1 5p1k3's post

Well i have to say i'm very impressed how tough sara is-man she's tough not only did she escape but she walked away -i just don't get why she didn't stay near the car. anyway i really enjoyed this episode and i can't wait to see how gang reacts sara and grissom-nice ending with sara touching grissom hand.

i hope be a competition for this episode

sara's bandana-that was cool look was i only one that though sara actually look cool with dirt on her face

i don't know about her arm i can't remember which arm it was.

did anyone realise that sara was mutterin her multiplication.-wow i didn't notice that -man you got fantastic hearing
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 9-28-2007 12:23

hahahahahaha. yeash sara did look cool with dirt on her face.

i myself wondered why she didnt stay near the car. i was also wonderin why she had the mirror with her then i realis it was to use as a signal and it worked nick found her bcos of it, go nick

i also cant wait to see their reasction.

hahahah thanx, ui should tell my friends that, i always miss hear things. well in a sense  iguess i was lookin for it. bcos in angel one of the characters (fred) is runnin away and she is like sayin the numbers of pi (3.141959 ect) and she is nervous and scared so thats the only thing that calms her. so i thought i heard sara mutter a number and then i really listened and lo and behold she was sayin her multiplication. it makes sense though why she was doin it.

Author: trulee    Time: 9-28-2007 13:02     Subject: Reply #2 bala's post

Well, I've watched it and phew!  Its a good job that girl still had her senses about her.  To have the presence of mind to not panic with all that rain not to mention the coyote.  

In the last episode of the previous season we couldnt see the position of her left arm to know that it was trapped the way it was.  With all the rain, it softened the ground so she could get her right arm free but her left arm was on the rock.  I guess ultimately it was the weather that saved her.  But for the rain, she wouldnt have been able to get out.

I agree she did a great job making a bandana and a sling for her arm.  In her situation I might have attempted to make the sling but to think ahead about the sun and protect my head, that girl sure has the fighting spirit.  

My method for keeping my brain going wouldnt have been to do my multiplication tables though, I'd have been singing every song I knew.  I guess it shows she's more of a geek than I am choosing maths over music.

All in all I enjoyed the episode and look forward to the remainder of the season with all the team intact.

Author: 5p1k3    Time: 9-28-2007 14:24

the arm thing i was thinkin the same thing. but the miniature showed that sara's arm was by her side. but watever.

i would have done both. sing and do multiplication. i also would say quotes from movies and tv shows.

Author: trulee    Time: 9-28-2007 14:33     Subject: Reply #2 bala's post

The reason she didnt stay near the car is because if she did, then she would be certain to die there as no one knew where she was and it would be more unlikely to  be discovered accidently.  She still stood a chance of dying by doing what she did, but she gave herself better odds as by leaving the car, she may have been able to get to a road which ultimately she did as Nick & Sofia spotted her whie they were driving.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 9-28-2007 22:31

but i have to say they spotted her by luck. nick so the flash and he went to it and there was sara
Author: BlkDrgn28    Time: 10-3-2007 20:04

Yeah she did get lucky that Nick spotted the flash of the mirror, but I think she still should have stayed with the car, the fact that this was the miniature killer she should have realized that the team would have a model of the area she was in and that the team would be able to piece everything together, As they did, but I do admit that she is definitely ONE TOUGH COOKIE to survive for as long as she did.
Author: trulee    Time: 10-5-2007 10:01     Subject: Reply #8 BlkDrgn28's post

Well I've just watched episode 2.  There were some tantalising insights into Grissom & Saras' relationship.  Most telling was when they both thought their relationship had begun.  It made me laugh when Greg told Nick that he knew about them before he was told, and to see them all at the go-kart track like big kids on an outing also brought a smile to my face too.

They seem to have given Warricks divorce (impending?) the same treatment they gave to him getting married in the first place, a very cursory mention.  Does this mean the way is clear for something to happen between him and Catherine?  I'd guess not as we've just found out the rules prohibit it.

The way the episode started and then finished does seem to be clearing a path for us not seeing as much of Sara as might have been.  If she does leave, what will that do to the dynamic of the remainig team.  Could this be why Greg is being featured more prominently? Time will tell.

Author: 5p1k3    Time: 10-5-2007 22:18

i loved that scene but i found it as sad as it was funny. why bcos sara was there on the outside(surprise surprise) lookin at eeryone havin fun. she looks happy for them but then also sad bcos she wont get to be with them. it was quite sad . or maybe i am readin too much from it bcos she did have her arm in a sling

yep just about a minute on warick's marriage and on his divorce. too bad they cant though, they have chemistry and thier scientists

awww i got my fave character back but with a price. i might be able to see her that much.

Author: bala    Time: 10-6-2007 03:05     Subject: Reply #9 trulee's post

ok, this episode you could easy to set a competition i came up 5 really good questions, anyway back to this episode-it seem you lot of you tend focus a lot on character which is really strange since for me to think about it because whenever i discuss CSI in the past on other forums  i tend focus on cases as that's what I'm interested in but i will do both in this comment.

Dining in the dark-American really do have surprises just when you think you have seen everything this comes up-i couldn't never imagine doing dining in the dark-it just doesn't sound right but guess that's people for you.  

go-cart kid-again common sense i tend wonder what teenager ever use their brain go-carting on a  public road with vehicles doesn't exactly make a lot sense but their teenagers i suppose but neither one of thought-i could get killed doing this?.

now let talk about your lot issues-i'm guessing Sarah has always be loner and i respect that fact she doesn't break up the team i think she made the right decision but did she break up grissom or will they still be seeing each other?. i never really liked Sarah but i've always respected her character and last week episodes showed how strong she is. if she leaves i will be sad.

Warrick & catrine who knows but i don't think it's a problem because ain't both of them equals in csi rank? both experienced CSI.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 10-6-2007 03:20

hmmm well i have been tryin to wacth it again but noooo the thing just keeps sayin its gettin disconnected . so when i eventually watch ishall think f some questions to do or if u wan u can give them to me. whichever one u want.

anyways i do think of the cases but it sort of depends on the case. like if its a real memorable case and jus tfilled with emotion, or just down right psychotic. but i have to say i am more of a charactr person i like to see how the case effect(or affects i can never get those words right ) the character etc. but i have to say that go kart thing was llike woah thats freaky. but i have to say grissoms face was absolutely hilarious when he solved it. he looked like a child who was so poud of himself. i would actually try eatin in the dark but i would be too scared of droppin the food on myself.

but that was cool about sara. i would have done that too. i would have changed teams and keep grissom with the rest. i mean its not that bad wat happened its just the fact that she wont be with the team. u know, like they r gonna be missin a member. it won be whole. and yeah sara is a loner but u could see from her face that she felt connected to these guys and felt sad. for example me. i have friends and i like to have friends but i can be the biggest loner. i feel very content when i am alone. but i do like human contact(my friends). but thats just me sara is a bit more of a loner than i am.

all in all a good ep.

Author: trulee    Time: 10-13-2007 16:33     Subject: Episode 3

Well I've watched episode 3 and for me it was abit hmmm.  It didnt seem like a proper CSI Vegas episode.  I dont know why.  The whole thing with the Bee, maybe I just missed the subtlety of it, it went completely over my head.  As for the new CSI, Saras' new partner or should I say replacement in light of the news this week about her impending departure.  There was absolutely no preamble to her introduction.

I dont get if Catherine & Warwick discovered the body in the late evening why it took Sara & Roni such a long time to process the body.  As for the  Reverend (Michael from LOST.  We now know where he got to ).  It was a strange thing for him to be essentially innocent of what he was accused of then go and do what he did.

All in all, this was a less satisfactory episode for me.  It didnt seem as coherent or fluid as others.

Author: 5p1k3    Time: 10-13-2007 23:17

yeah  iagree with u trulee. this episode wasnt their best. it didnt run as smoothly as the others. the bee tging i didnt get as well. i mean i think i did but i dont know if its right.

i have to say sara's replacement is quite annoyin. always with the questions and a bit naive. i felt she was waaaay too innocent for the job. i mean u could say holly gribbs was but she did have a bit of toughness .this one is way too nice and naive if u know wat i mean. i mean i could be sayin that bcos sara is my favouruite and i dont want her to leave and any replacement would not be good enough. but when she leaves i want it to be a good replacement, not someone like that.

Author: 5p1k3    Time: 10-19-2007 01:41

8x04

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD. WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOO :D . i am over the moon with happiness. i would scream with happiness but my mom is sleepin and it will hurt a lot if i do. this is insane. if u have seen the ep u will get why i am soooo happy. man GSR ppl must be ecstatic.

but i have to say what a way to propose, in  a bee experiment place thing. and it was hilarious when they tried to kiss but the suits were in the way.

this episode was amazin. it was way better than last episode, not only bcos of wat i wrote previously but the other stuff in it.

we have a nice trip down memory lane for cathrine which was sweet.

and i have to say the Ronnie Lake is a lot better this episode. i actually like her now. i like how sara was like praisin her, i was sayin the same stuff in my head, weird.

it was soooo sweet how greg was around sara and jus kept tryin to be with her, in a firendly way of course. like a little brother jus alwys tryin to be around u and just want to hang around with u.

all in all a great episode

[ Last edited by  5p1k3 at 10-19-2007 09:44 ]
Author: trulee    Time: 10-19-2007 08:38     Subject: Reply #15 5p1k3's post

Your summary of what happened in this episode was spot on.  It was a rather "human" episode.  Crimes were solved but the "perp" wasnt brought to justice as is usual.  To top it all we have the heartwarming revelation between our two main characters.  It does beg the question whether there will be a happy ending if all the recent press is to be believed.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 10-19-2007 12:59

wow really thanx. yeah come to think of it the perps werent caught but u need to have one of those eps to give it a sense of reality. bcos even though crime doesnt pay the bad guys dont always get caught in real life.
i was thinkin the same thing about the press and all. and i am still ecstatic.

Author: bala    Time: 11-4-2007 09:06

What a episode, that was rather scary . it's great Halloween CSI case and horror flim star murdered and case-not much of grissom but new girl got some good story-line. She really walking into that situation-how comes she didn't have a gun?-most CSI carry a gun.Anyway it good episode but no Nick & warrick
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 11-4-2007 10:14

this ep was funny and scary at the same time.
i loved brass and that director guy. it was hilarious.
ronnie lake is startin to grow on me. some CSI's r not allowed guns. like greg at first didnt have a gun. i guess it depends ur rank and stuff. also CSI's rnt cops. the r civilians. they just work for cops so the cops protect them.
i laughed soo much when wendy showed that video of her in a horror flick. when they were showin it i was like isnt that wendy and then i realised wa was goin on.
i was sooo sad about sara. i hope wat she said does not mean she is gonna leave. i mean i hope that isnt the basis of her leavin. i want a better reason.

Author: trulee    Time: 11-4-2007 12:04     Subject: Reply #19 5p1k3's post

It was a bit of a strange episode perfect as it was halloween I guess.  I missed Warwick & Nick and we saw too little of the lovely Grissom.  As for Sara, everytime I see her now, I'm just looking to see what exit strategy they are setting up for her.  First it was her getting engaged to Grissom, (nothing mentioned about that this week) then she doesnt like the rise in the murder rate since she arrived.  I gotta tell her its not her fault .

If she does get hitched to Grissom and leaves the job/show, I wonder what they'll have her doing and will she come back and guest star sometime?

Author: bala    Time: 11-10-2007 12:21

did anyone see cross-over episode yet?
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 11-10-2007 21:53

yes i did and i have to say wat an evil evil man. and wat an amazin episode. i have to find a way to watch without a trace. i hope they catch the guy.

sara's reaction was sssssooooooo sad. i really really hope she does not leave bcos of the toll on the job and stuff. she is such a stronger character than that. anyways i felt the same way. i felt sorry for the husband for having to watch his wife get raped and killed in front of him.

the little boy who got killed was sooooo sad as well. i can remember very well but i think grissom had a reaction to that. when i saw the boy dead i felt so sad and angry. i mean who could do this to a little boy, who had done nothing but watch tv. maybe he was watchin a show that the killer hated.

now on the slightly funny side of the ep was the FBI's (i forgot his name) reaction to grissoms office. and that radiated pig. i dont get freaked out or squeamish easily but that fetal pig is scary. i wouldnt mind havin one but i would feel sorry for the pig and it would just stare at me. and that would freak me out.

also when sara said she took hank, i was thinkin wat. hank her cheatin ex boyfriend hank and then it was the name of his dog. i was goin slightly crazy for a second there. and then when FBI and grissom were talkin about department relationship was funny

anyway all in all a really good episode

Author: trulee    Time: 11-12-2007 10:59     Subject: Reply #22 5p1k3's post

It was a good episode, not quite what I was expecting though.  I had thought that there would be more characters form Without A Trace like when they went down to Miami.  It would have been interesting to then watch Without A Trace and see the episode from the other side so to speak.

Grissom really seemed to be studying the FBI agent Jack Malone. It was like he was saying what do you think to our methods.  I also thought it was interesting that Grissom asked how Malones interoffice relationship had worked out.  Normally it wouldnt have been a subject he would have broached never mind be interested in.

I dont think they are being too subtle about Sara and her leaving.  She's probably the happiest shes ever been in her personal life but they seem to want to give her a bit of a melt/breakdown in her professional life.  It seems a bit out of character to me but I guess its better than having her go back on the booze.

One more thing, does anyone feel Warwick is being marginalised.  He doesnt seem to have featured too much in the preceding episodes.  Is he in contract talks or something?  I had read, here I think, that they were planning a meltdown storyline for him as a result of his divorce but maybe I dreamt that.

Author: 5p1k3    Time: 11-13-2007 03:13

the sara thing is out of character. thats why i dont want her to leave bcos of it. she is a loner but she does feel for the victims but thats why she keeps going. and i would hate to just see her give up. true it is better than the booze

and ur right about warwick he wasnt featured a lot in the past few eps

Author: 5p1k3    Time: 11-16-2007 08:22

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO. this whole ep was sooooooooooo sad. i cried at the end of it.
it starts off with an abuse case which is just dandy for sara. and then we move onto the marlon case.
i was originally not gonna write a comment for this ep bcos i am just sooo depressed but i think its better if i do.
i felt soooo sorry for sara. first she has been feelin that she isnt makin a difference to the crime rate and a previous case plus an abuse comes up. i mean that must really suck. i just wanted to smack that kid when she was sooo smug and when she was talkin about when sara was under the car. i would have doen the same thing sara did in that situation.
when marlon hung himself i got sooo sad. i mean wat a sister. ur own sister frames u for murder and doesnt even confess, she says right to ur face have fun in jail. well not in those words but thats asically wat she said. i felt half happy at seein her reaction when she realised wat she had done to her bro and have sad that she was all alone. but it was her fault.

and sara left. thats just great. i hope grissom goes after i really do. its not that they dont have the resoures to. i mean give her time but then find her. they were about to get married, well he just proposed but still they were gonna get married. grissom was the only person she ever loved and vice versa.  

the only good thing was their first on screen kiss. but that is still tainted with the fact that it was their last. and it was in front of hodges of all ppl. well another good thing at least it wasnt in front of ecklie

this ep was soo sad i cried at the end. :'( :'(

Author: 01torres    Time: 11-16-2007 08:29

I loved the lastest episode with Hannah West, the evil genius plays with the evidence and gets away with murder again, Marlon West hanging himself and Sara leaving Vagas forever what a jam packed episode. I especially liked the letter scene at the end where you hear Sara's reasons for leaving, it really rained emotion for me.

Still no sign of Warwick, I believe he only got one scene in the whole episode.  

Author: trulee    Time: 11-16-2007 10:28     Subject: Reply #26 01torres's post

So they finally got rid of her, they took their time.  They did it by using all her pet peeves.  Domestic abuse and the evil child monster genius from hell.  Its a shame they didnt let her defeat her nemesis, that would have been a good note to go out on rather than the whole things are getting me down thing.  I always thought Sara was a flawed character but I thought she was stronger than that.  Nick was buried alive while being stung by fire ants - you dont see him driving of into the desert.

I know Grissom has been rather loved up lately but surely he would have noticed the change in her and brought it up before now.  His poor little face while he was reading her letter, he did look rather stunned, though not a stunned as Hodges when she kissed him - priceless.

ps: I know there are budgeting cuts but surely Ronnie has her own CSI vest, they dont have to recycle Saras:  And regarding the evershrinking role of Warwick, I guess they're just saving him up for later.  There was the allusion to him not sleeping but not the why.

[ Last edited by  trulee at 11-16-2007 18:29 ]
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 11-16-2007 21:59

well this is somewat a spoiler for warwick. the next episode u realise he has a prob with drugs. like medicine drugs.

trulee i agree with wat u said about nick. he was under a car and he didnt go all "woe is me". but u can argue he had a comfortable life apart from that 1 child sexual abuse. sara had a worse past. but it still isnt fair. thats why i wanted her to leave for other reasons than that. but hopefully she comes back. but i know that wont happen.

the vest thing, i think it was more symbolic than the lab has to recycle. she ripped of her name and put good luck where it was.

Author: bala    Time: 11-17-2007 12:57

Well we all knew that Sarah was going leave but we didn't know how she was going to leave and this episode made a good attempt-i loved Sarah letter at the end-it was really sweet. i think it better if no-one leaked she was leaving it would of been more shocking IMO.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 11-17-2007 19:04

this is the first original-language episode that we've seen (i know, i know, we're soooo behind but we couldn't resist when we saw the quiz that sara was leaving) and sara's voice is 100x better in english (although all the boys have worse voices!) it makes her much warmer and that made her goodbye letter so much harder. oh, and we totally agree, we love to hate hodges

it was better that she didn't "conquer" hannah. that would have been too hollywood and neat. the whole point of her leaving is that life isn't neat and sometimes it threatens to eat us alive. for all the horrid little brat that was hannah, the punishment of having killed (albeit indirectly) the only person who, as her family, had to love her is much worse than losing control of the situation and going to jail. no matter what pain sara is in, she could not have rejoiced in that moment but maybe it was some relief to her to see that she was not the only one whose whole world had become unhinged.

ay ya, we have so much to catch up on. and we are totally NOT into grissom without a beard!
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 11-17-2007 21:42     Subject: Reply #30 sddvasquez's post

sddvasquez and ur tarsier get my vopte on the beard. Grissom with the beard is awesome. although i hate the hat that he wears. dont worry u and ur tarsier can take ur time. enjoy the eps.

yeah the leter was sooo sad. that why i cried. well a few tears came down. but i definitely needed a hug which i didnt get. . however i heard in another forum that carol mendehlson(one of the writers) says she might come back in the future. whether that mean this season or next. so i am bein hopeful

[ Last edited by  5p1k3 at 11-18-2007 05:44 ]
Author: bala    Time: 11-23-2007 10:49     Subject: Episode 8

Well after Sarah leaving i thought this episode would a little light-hearted and it was am so glad archie is not dead..i really like him as lab tech, ok he favourite lab tech

i liked this episode it was a fun game we should make a game out of this episode-hint hint mods . what i mean by that you create senerio  -we have figure out who killed that person.

Brass was very funny in this episode

poor grissom-everyone is hassling him,everyone giving advice about Sarah he just wants to be alone. Wendy would make a good CSI-we still have Ronnie we can't 2 rookies as CSI but i prefer her as lab tech.

Wendy 'hey it's a neck wound' -that killed me

Grissom and hodges case-well fact that hodges died with smile on his face was funny.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 11-23-2007 22:35

this episode was absolutely hilarious. brass was fnny, dave was really weird and funny, the parts where the csi's know wat to d next were funny, espeially catherines when she knew to look at the plant and was waitin for wendy.
i felt sorry for bobby though.
bala thursday last week i was playin cluedo/clue with my friends and i said wat if the csi's played this. i had not read any spoilers or anythin. then i thought hhhmmm we could make a game of this. i shall see how we can make this awesome game without anny confusion or difficulty.

i was sooo excited to hear that grissom and sara hkeep in touch. i thought she was totally gonna evade him. and when he said she was with her mother does that mean her actual mother or her foster mother. bcos that is interestin. if its her actual mother who is locked away in a mntal institute then it makes sense to her letter to see her. u know the whole ghost thing. and i wished grissom took catherine's advice to go after her though i think its better to give sara time. i feel like, that when i am upset or angry or watever i like to be left alone, then someone can make me feel better.

Author: trulee    Time: 11-24-2007 08:13     Subject: Reply 33#33 5p1k3's post

Luckily I had glimpsed the posts by Bala and 5p1k3 before I watched this episode. I still did the "Oh no" about Archie though.  I guess they wanted to lighten the mood after last weeks sad departure of Sara.  

Hodges is becoming more and more hilarious.  Lets hope they never make him a field agent, it would be a waste.  

Glad we got to see a bit more of Warwick this week though I was a bit worried when he said he wanted to go play Blackjack.  I was like is this the start of his decline what with him taking energy drinks and not being able to sleep.

As  for doing a game, well I guess it can be looked into for the future.

Author: sukimuki    Time: 12-5-2007 11:39

she's all right in the end well sort off
Author: trulee    Time: 12-5-2007 12:19     Subject: Reply 27#27 sukimuki's post

If you mean Sara, as far as we know she is away sorting out her head and laying her ghosts to rest.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 12-6-2007 01:07

yeah hopefully she hurries that up. ooorrrr grissom goes and gets her romantically but not soppy. sorry i am a sucker for romance btu not too much.
Author: trulee    Time: 12-6-2007 16:55     Subject: Preview

I just watch a preview of episode 9 on the CBS site and it finally looks like its Warwicks turn to be under the microscope.  He looks like he's gone to a dark place and I'm not sure if he can get back from it. Ooh I cant wait.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 12-6-2007 23:14

i know i cant wait. i wanna see wat happens and when the team find out, their reactions. especially grissoms. his face will be so heartbreakin cos its like warwick let him down again.
Author: bala    Time: 12-7-2007 10:04     Subject: Reply 31#31 5p1k3's post

wow the ending i can't believe this-is this the end of warrick-first sarah now warrick who's next?, guess actor must be fed up of the show-7 years is a long time.
Author: trulee    Time: 12-8-2007 14:51     Subject: Reply 34#34 trulee's post

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, poor Warwick.  He really seems to have fallen into a bit of a hole.  Usually so levelheaded since he put his gambling addiction behind him, the collapse of his impromptu marriage really has gotten the better of him. His judgement seems to have gone out off the window.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 12-9-2007 03:18

oh i hated this ep. i dunno why i just dont think it was one fo their best and plus i hate t osee a CSI go that far astray. i mean sarah couldnt handle it so she somewat resigned/vacationed. i think he should have done the same. also he rushed into his relationship. wat do u expect. i would give him this advice, cut ur losses and go out with catherine.
Author: trulee    Time: 12-16-2007 08:34     Subject: Reply 36#36 5p1k3's post

Good to see Warwick isnt completely off the mark in his assumptions.  I hate the fact that there is someone dirty within the police department.  You could see his suspension coming a mile off.  I had thought it would have been earlier in the episode giving him more time to get into further hotwater.

Quote of the show - Hodges to Wendy - "No-one likes a kiss ass"

Author: 01torres    Time: 12-16-2007 09:10

I loved this lastest episode, I wonder who the spy is, too bad I think this is just a carbon copy a CSI: Miami, where Natalia Boa Vista is a spy for the FBI in Season 4. I mean it not exactly the same, this time a cops informs a criminal what happening at the lab but it gives me the same vibe. I hope we see a lot of Gedda in following episode because I believe the crime has yet to solve because I don't think the homeless guy did it and neither do the CSI's. I also liked the part Al Robbins play in this episode, we acutally get see him out of the morgue for once, who would have thought that he played in a band for charity.
Author: trulee    Time: 12-16-2007 19:23     Subject: Reply 38#38 01torres's post

I wouldnt exactly say its a carbon copy of CSI Miami especially as CSI Vegas is the original show.  If Boa Vista was an FBI spy, then  she was just doing her job where as the cop who ever he is, is just plain dirty and actually breaking the law.  I do get what you mean about it having a familiar vibe.  

You are right too, it was good to see that Doc Robbins doesnt just spend all his time with dead people.  I never would have guess he played in a band either.

I think its fair to say they know the homeless guy didnt do it,  just wonder how much of a toll it will take on Warwick while they prove it.

Author: 5p1k3    Time: 12-16-2007 21:19

i dunno about u guys but i thought this episode was somewat average. i eman not every epsidoe of CSI is gonna be great but still it wasnt that bad.

everyone is talkin about the dirty cop. we have seen dirty cops in every cop show so i am gonna talk abou he dog fightin. that was dispicable. it was honestly disgustin. and how that women trained those dogs was so horrible i cant believe someone would do that. and then to get a honoured for bein a humanitarian just puts thecherry on top. i think that woman deserved wat came to her and that kid just savin those dogs. i mean i dont believe he had to kill her. but no one would belive him. i mean the csi's believed him and saw the dog fightin but at first they didnt believe she would do somethin like that. also the kidhad a criminal and violent history no one would belive hom because of that as well.

if sara was in that ep that case would definately make her leave. i also felt sorry for nick and gil bcos they both own dogs. nick's face was sooo angry when he saw that stuff.

sorry for the rant but dog fightin is just aweful. any form of animal fightin should be made one of the deadly sins. it ould be and 8th deadly sin.

Author: CSIfreak85    Time: 1-19-2008 14:41

I believe the way season 8 is coming along it is a season for rebuilding with the fact of Sara leaving and and Greg finally recovering all the way from the beating last season. This season will continue on a season of rebuilding for the team and the personal lives of many of its characters.
Author: CSIreak85    Time: 1-20-2008 03:31

The main reason Warrick hasn't been seen in a few of the episodes this season is because of the end of his marriage and the fact he started taking sleeping pills and replaced his gambling addiction with an addiction to sleeping pills.  As i said in my earlier this season is a season of rebuilding and this will be one of the many things we can expect them to approach once the writers strike is over and they get back to writing new episodes. I also think that this season would be a great time to bring in a love interest for Nick or Catherine and I know i have post that says something about a romance between Catherine and Warrick but find her another love interest would be great.
Author: bala    Time: 1-24-2008 08:05     Subject: Reply 37#37 trulee's post

Well the dog fighting was awful i hate dogs but I'm against cruelty
Author: bala    Time: 1-24-2008 08:35

i don't want to discuss next episode
Author: trulee    Time: 1-24-2008 09:08     Subject: Reply 44#44 bala's post

Thats fine Bala, we wont hold it against you.
Author: bala    Time: 1-24-2008 09:10     Subject: Reply 45#45 trulee's post

it's not that it's just last episode was a bit disturbing.
Author: bala    Time: 4-4-2008 06:22     Subject: Episode 12

This was an interesting episode wasn't it i really do hope they not going make her Grissom new love interest that would be annoying, i amusing to see half of CSI with a cold that's one thing i love about this show they think of ways to make it interesting even after 8 years.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 4-5-2008 03:45

i thought this epsiode was alright. i mean of course not all csi eps r gonna be amazin. but one thought, the phone call grissom gets at the end i think it was sarah. first of all bcos he suddenly gets surprised and answers the call. secondly he starts relaxing and laying down on the couch, and sarah was his love and she relaxed him. thirdly, kinda linkin to my previous point, he laughs a little right at the end, which again sarah would relax him.

i dunno maybe i am waaay too much of a sarah fan but i would like to hear anyone elses view on it.

Author: bala    Time: 4-5-2008 05:34     Subject: Reply 48#48 5p1k3's post

i to think it was Sarah
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 4-5-2008 07:22     Subject: Reply 49#49 bala's post

ok cool so its not only me bein sara obsessed
Author: bala    Time: 4-5-2008 08:09     Subject: Reply 50#50 5p1k3's post

it's nice she still keeps in touch
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 4-5-2008 10:11     Subject: Reply 51#51 bala's post

i know and its nice to see the effect she still has on gil
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 4-8-2008 09:06     Subject: Reply 47#47 bala's post

I liked that thing with the cold going around- and boy, when Nick was examining that car, suddenly he sneezed and I jumped in front of the screen! LOL And yes, I think too that the phone call was from Sara.
Author: trulee    Time: 4-11-2008 03:02     Subject: Reply 53#53 Teachergirl's post

I agree with the general consensus that the call at the end was from Sara.  It certainly wasnt from Ecklie LOL. It's good to have them back colds and all.
Author: bala    Time: 4-12-2008 22:49     Subject: Episode 13

Wow this really was disturbing case poor girl it was only an accident and it was good episode it strange how this episode started comedian and ended with little girl but that guy threaten catrine (guy from October roads). That's going to be interesting.
Author: bala    Time: 4-26-2008 04:35     Subject: CSI 8x14

i really like drops i mean he was just a nice guy but come on life is just like that but the one thing i like about this episode was fact it didn't feel like an CSI episode more like without a trace but better as it was interesting. i love how it just focus was just on 1 case and body count was good as well. i really enjoyed this episode.
Author: 01torres    Time: 5-2-2008 14:10     Subject: CSI 8X15

Best Episode for a long time.

Two word can sum up why

Mythbusters appear

All the crimes are interlinked which I find is very cool from green blood to killer squirrels.

Best Quote "Fire him up" (afterwards the bad guy gets burned alive from the tazer)
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 5-3-2008 04:21

This was a great one indeed! I had such great fun and to find out the squirrels got their revenge after all..... they never run out of ideas. It is a great show.
Author: bala    Time: 5-3-2008 08:29     Subject: Reply 57#57 01torres's post

I have to agree it was good episode but it's all because guys wrong type of pepper spray he had used standard one he wouldn't set alight.
Author: bala    Time: 5-9-2008 06:19     Subject: CSI 8x15

I loved the ending to this episode suspect walking away and explaining how she killed the person they didn't have the evidence fed guys right at end from shaving cut i mean CSI should of told him but they didn't so it's not funny negligence which they could get sued from but i shouldn't take this too seriously since it's only tv show. Great guest star Kathy
Author: bala    Time: 5-16-2008 04:06     Subject: Season finale

bye bye Warrick

After all of that -ending is predictable
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 5-16-2008 23:36     Subject: Reply 61#61 bala's post

i know. i was like that was too easy somethin is gonna happen. and now wrricks gone. i liked the music though it reminded me of lord of the rings for some reason
Author: bala    Time: 5-17-2008 00:44     Subject: Reply 62#62 5p1k3's post

i can't believe it's reaching it's 9th season
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 5-17-2008 00:48

Sad about Warrick but eight seasons with almost hte same cast, that is something.
Author: bala    Time: 5-17-2008 01:03     Subject: Reply 64#64 Teachergirl's post

not exactly sara left
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 5-17-2008 01:13

but she only left in the current season so the core group stayed together for seven years- that is a long time. I wonder how long this is going to be continuing- if Catherine or Grisson left I'm sure it would mark the end of csi the original
Author: bala    Time: 5-17-2008 01:18     Subject: Reply 66#66 Teachergirl's post

yeah if Catherine left i will be sad but how comes we don't see her daughter much?

she must be around 17/18 now right?
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 5-17-2008 01:26

I think she could be at college and in any case, having her on the show would mean she is in some sort of danger- we don't see much of the family life of the csis.... Not like Medium where I love having the family.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0