57 123
Thread
Printable Version

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #1 gabsimom's post

when it was revealed that Bill Henrickson polygamy family living in the town end of first season.,i just felt it was bound to be revealed i can't wait to see what happens when the law gets involved will he go to jail or will he able beat the charge-it's going to be interesting to see what happens with 3 wives. Would his wives stick together will they divorce and make it look like he married one person.

i havn't had time to watch season 2

[ Last edited by  bala at 11-12-2007 19:09 ]
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 Bonus! 11-12-2007 11:32

Reply #3 gabsimom's post

is it wrong that i don't find any of them good-looking?

Well i finally got around season 2 and it does like fallout isn't bad i thought they would have move but there are still in house. i admit 2 years ago i quit watching this show because i felt uncomfortable around this subject but for some reason now i seem accept the life style

my full review all seasons

OMG,  i have just finished the 3rd season I'm so shocking just when i thought it was all over for Nikki she come back in the last 2 minutes of episode 10 . i have got to admit this season was 10 times better than previous two. i honestly don't know how they can better this show with season 4, they have raised the bar .

My favourite episode had to be Come, Ye Saints  because all the secret were revealed in this episode.

This is a show i never expected to enjoy but this season really hooked me. i might never understand the life-style but this show does teach us tolerance towards the polygamy which i think makes this original. i honestly didn't see this lasting more 1 season when it started 3 years ago  but it as the seasons goes on grown to love all the wives.

Ben and Margie -well at least he told he's in love with her but i wish explored the relationship a bit-we all season 1 how close they become and you can see he has no idea what to do. i feel Ben is in a difficult position. he can't pretend he has no feeling but I'm glad she set him right.   

The whole albey  situation was the only story-line i hated but now that he's dead know so it hoping season 4 will explore the relationship between the wives in a little bit more detail.

The 4th wife wow that didn't last long did it?-what was she thinking first sign of trouble she walks out . i just don't get how introduce her than left her  for a season than went back to her.it felt that used that  to waste a few episodes?.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-28-2009 17:45 ]

Big Love Season 4 Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

When we rejoin the family, man of the house(s) Bill (Bill Paxton) will be running for state senator. But the issue won’t be whether he wins but what he stands to lose along the way. “His goal, if he’s elected, is to put himself and his family out there as public polygamists,” says executive producer Marc V. Olsen, adding, “He can’t be impeached for that. Polygamy is technically a misdemeanor in Utah, [and a misdemeanor is not] an impeachable offense.” Nonetheless, the Henrickson wives’ vote is split in a way that threatens to splinter the entire clan.

Source **

Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 thanks 12-16-2009 19:37

Big Love: Season 4 Trailer

sneak peeks

[ Last edited by bala at 1-7-2010 19:05 ]

Great start to the season who would thought Roman body would make for an interesting revelation-what is it with wives who storing their husband in the freezer  .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I'm surprised she managed keep it a secret for that long

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes that a great ending and we knew that  was going to happen once Ben stood up protect Margie from that guy.

4x04 i couldn't wait...............

After the ending in last episode i couldn't wait to watch this, i am sure this episode will be updated very shortly. Well so much to discuss and if you have not watch this episode could you please stop reading now. ok last chance.

Well Albi I can't believe he agree to seal Niki mother to her ex-husband . Speaking on Albi,  breaking into a man house is crossing the line right?

I can't believe Bill asked his mate to take the bullet for him, what a great friend he is because I would of been very angry at that situation.  

Margie should of let Ben take the blame, it would made the situation better, but she had to do the right thing didn't she?. Having a breakdown on her job was odd espically when she said her husband left her, she had to look after 3 kids by himself.

Things are really getting interesting at least Ben is moving out, this make the situation better and tinnie shouldn't of said anything.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-1-2010 15:34 ]

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Now he has no more scapegoats if he get trouble what will he do?

Big Love: The New Commandments

Ben: Thou shalt not covet thy father’s third wife.

Margene: Thou shalt not commit adultery with thy husband’s eldest son.

Bill: Thou shalt not revisit the sins of the father and cast thy son into the wilderness due to thy own wounded male vanity.

Joey: Let sleeping prophets lie. And whatever you do, don’t dig them up, douse them in gasoline, and burn them to conceal DNA evidence. Someone may be watching.

Alby: Thou shalt not submit thy mother’s body and spirit into the possession of a seemingly deranged psychotic—who also happens to be thy sister’s first husband—as a means to extract a form of cosmic vengeance against thy father. No matter how evil dad happened to be and even if he says that you have, “masturbated (yourself) into a Sodomite.”

Bill again: Thou shalt not throw thy loyal crew-cutted business partner under the bus in order to further thy political ambitions. And never, ever, make any of thy wives don an elephant costume.

Source

[ Last edited by bala at 2-1-2010 21:28 ]

Reply 20#20 booley's post

Thanks she really know how let it out doesn't she .

[ Last edited by bala at 2-8-2010 19:09 ]

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

yes it really become into a classic big love episode but what Barb doing with that guy in sweat lodge ?

Big Love 4x06

Interesting episode i can't believe the guy hanged himself because he couldn't face dealing with being gay . That was sad but nikki hairstyle at her mother sealing was funny.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I was thinking same thing but what Barb did is going put Bill in a difficult position and trust Albi is going pay back Bill for the suicide of his gay lover and Albi wife going to see other guys family-was that the reason he killed himself?.

if that wasn't bad enough bad guys in Mexico have Ben and his grandparents. Those guy are some mean piece of work. This episode had quite returning characters.

Reply 30#30 shinny's post

Yes it was sad but i didn't think he would hang himself all i thought he would be removed from his position.

Blood Atonement

I can't believe she cut that man arms off

57 123
Thread