Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Almost Grown

Great episode Medieth doing a sole surgery was fantastic but Derek concern about Medieth developing her mother condition was touching but Owen got his grant and i think it was right decision .

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes I would also prefer having Asthma take his treatment

These Arms of Mine

Nice documentary episode which explores the characters. Avery. does seem experience some sort problem it's clear something is affecting him. The new security system was a nightmare don't those guard know who the doctors are?. it stupid if they don't even know who work there?. i am glad it was all taken down 4 weeks later.

Reply 39#39 shinny's post

Unless i was mistaken last week the attending had to submit their proposal to chief so temporary the 4th year resident were made attending just for that period. Once Chief selected who was getting the money they went back to being 4th year attending.

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

Well she has every right blame to Medieth i mean what she said was true but i am surprised she quit and look promo next week she still in the show.

Arizona breaking up with Callie wasn't entirely unexpected- Yes i knew that relationship would eventually end

Something's Gotta Give

Alex you idiot what he did to April was awful but i am glad he got punched. Christina seem going a bit crazy i can't Callie allow her cut her hair . Derek conversation with Christina was nice

Reply 49#49 shinny's post

Well think about most of the pervious season Christina didn't have much of story-line apart Burke  & Owen they hasn't been much of focus on her. Just like Izzy story-line i have feeling this season-long story-line.

Reply 51#51 arksongbird80's post

Well i didn't know that but it's nice

i am getting positive feedback on my new avatar

Slow Night, So Long

Well this felt like filler episode with it about different hours Surgeons and resident worked. The teenage couple who super glued each other was sweet

Adrift and at Peace

Christina caught a fish and started crying which shows she starting to feel better and i hope teddy patient doesn't turn into a Deni situation.

Quote:
You have no opinion about Arizona and Callie?
i am all for girl on girl action

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

I think Sheppard did you think she going to throw the fish back into the river when she started crying?.

Reply 64#64 studiojek's post

look at previews she will be back very soon but it will intresting to see the reason why she comes back.

Reply 66#66 studiojek's post

But you do know we have to wait 3 weeks for next episode ?

Reply 68#68 studiojek's post

That shouldn't be difficult i am sure your little bundle of joy will keep you busy

Reply 73#73 babysexylexy's post

i am on here you can play with me

Reply 75#75 babysexylexy's post

No i am not just someone keep you distracted

Reply 77#77 babysexylexy's post

The bomb episode

Reply 79#79 babysexylexy's post

i think we should create another topic ' Make up your own Grey's anatomy Episode' So as not ruin this topic other member who want to discuss season 7

Disarm

Fantastic episode and Christina really showed what she made of it's funny how she couldn't ignore it and she did right thing even after being told he's the shooter she stayed behind. The candle light people singing was nice . Robbins has a new boss

Thread