Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes you really must bad driver to drive yourself into a swimming pool. The wine in the glass was full i never seen a wine glass that full. 1 month without wine yeah right

1x19

Well greyson being a wimpy purse guy was awful to look at but Great advice by Julies she really know what to say to make people feel better about themselves. Andy using his wife driving licence to get off was amusing.

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I was surprised how a dog could do that giving it doesn't have disposable digits.

Wake Up Time

Well Julies comforting her son after he was dumped but finding out her son was cheater was funny.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

it's funny how one little thing can change the situation

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

it's a comedy but the ending FINALLY

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I still don't know how i feel about them as a couple but Stan getting the babysitter as a present for his wife was nice but she really nowhere to go with her freetime?.

Breakdown

Well the red balloon situation ruined Travis graduation but he wanted it but it look like Julies and greyson want keep it a secret but with other guy knowing i don't think it will be a secret for long

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought Laurie needed Julies approval to go graduation

Finding Out

This was great episode, let start  with remix Greyson telling Julies sometimes in relationship you have something you something you don't like. I did like remix tip was not to let her record you saying these thing.

Greyson penny tip jar throw was amazing from that distance . The angry women face when you upset a women was  great insight a lot guy techniques into how deal with that situation

Great plan in bury him but Julies ruined it by kissing Greyson

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

That was the season finale

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Well it nice to have break in watching tv shows

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This was nice episode greyson trying have a day off from Jules and spending the day watch the park bench with her face on was amusing.

Let Yourself Go

Well Julies having a difficult time letting her son go

Makin' Some Noise

Ah Julies trying keep herself occupied with Greyson but seriously those tight jeans were ridiculous but Elle got payback by babysitter was great.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

LOL yeah that spoon thing was amusing

The Damage You've Done

Well Travis trying to break up with his girlfriend she start biting his lips when they kiss look rather awful but he learnt a lesson if a girl doesn't want to break up with you she's boss you have no choice.

Felt bad for Laurie when her boyfriend breaking up with her after she starting breathing his name.

You Don't Know How It Feels

Meeting Julies father kind of explain why she is that way Travis.

Laurie and Elle trying to be each other is amusing but Laurie and Travis was funny

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but i liked how Andy manipulated Julies into dancing.

Little Girl Blues

Travis new girlfriend was great at trying to handle Julies but breaking her favourite Wine glass was great.

Thread