Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 157#157 codebreaker's post

She won't know only Derek and the chief knows

Reply 159#159 arksongbird80's post

i think they will break as well which is a shame because i like Arizona

How Insensitive

This was great episode in humanity we all made fat jokes but this episodes showed a different side to being obese and i am glad he didn't die and will able to see his kid grow up. . Those doctor making fun of his wife when they found out she pregnant was rather awful-these weren't intern there doctors. .

So Callie get a phone number from a patient who likes her that was so out of blue don't you think?.

Christina actually show some compassion with that girl and we found out that her dad past away and she was great, it ain't often cracks in her characters but it was nice she choose girl over doing surgery.

Merdieth really need to not butt into other people business she should just leave it the situation and keep things to herself. . She needs to respect her husband new position and should act according, she really needs to learn not to be so emotional. I hope she will work on it.

Reply 167#167 Teachergirl's post

Well she rushed through it because she was expecting him to be at the hospital at any moment

Shiny Happy People

Great episode and Slone made a move for lexie was wrong but i am glad she decided to stay with Alex. Next week the two hour season-finale i can't wait.

Reply 174#174 Teachergirl's post

Because it's copyright those video get taken down

Reply 178#178 Teachergirl's post

i didn't post that on here because i know temptation i actually avoid watch it.

Reply 181#181 minnieholly's post

Well he was grieving and he only planned to shoot Derek but because other doctor were ignore him he had no choice but to make them listen to him but shooting doctors. Lexie was lucky .

Christina did a fantastic job   Bailey lying to gunmen to save her life was smart .

This was a great season-finale :)

Reply 185#185 shinny's post

i kind of knew the baby wouldn't last long this isn't private practice but greys anatomy . It's a shame but question now will she tell Derek?.

Reply 187#187 arksongbird80's post

I suspect they will get new actors for next season

Quote:
You have got to give it to Meredith, she continued working while having a miscarrage, she did pass it off though as unimportant.  This will feature heavily i think in the first few episodes of next season i reckon.
She knew it was important but she a doctor first so she prioritise what was important

Reply 196#196 Teachergirl's post

Yes but she promised her friend she would do everything save her husband life and she did that i thought it great how she made the gunman think he was dead and when he walked out she start it again .

Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Discussion (Spoilers)

So this was average start to the season but Medieth really seem want to get cleared but she doesn't and all she has to tell the guy she lost a baby than she get cleared and it does look like Derek has become an Adrenaline Junkie as result of the shooting.

I am glad Christina got married

Bailey i am glad she has decided to make spending time with Tucker a priority  but i am disappointed that she decided break up with that guy because he wasn't in same situation doesn't understand what she went through.

It was great to see chief dancing

Shock to the System

Well the second episode was great first of all guys declared there love for that girl but she choose bald headed guy was amusing. Grey finally gets cleared. Lexie telling Sloane off just when he was going propose to her .

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

Lexie really scream when she saw the man hands was awful but his wife leaving him when surgeons told them they couldn't skin graph his body and spider thing was funny. Webber helping Alex elevator was nice.

Reply 17#17 angel-87's post

does he know ?

i thought she didn't tell him ?

Reply 19#19 angel-87's post

Are you sure because i thought she only told the shrink guy ?

Reply 21#21 angel-87's post

Thanks i watch way too many shows to keep track

Can’t Fight Biology

Well a good episode and patient do get crazier every year like man treatment for Asthma was disguising but it was nice Christina tried to save the worms. The women who drove her car through laundry mat because her husband left her after 35 years of marriage but getting confused between doctor patient confidentiality and lawyer confidentiality was sad but it made Lexie and April actual be able to talk.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

They will but they plan it out enough time to cope with what happen no one can fine it takes few months to get over it.

Thread