65 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Now how is Chuck going to stop Sarah, and why would Sarah with no memory of Chuck have any interest in him, it took a while of them pretending to be dating before she fell for him when he was the asset.  Now, with no memory and no need to protect him, he is just another enemy.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 60#60 bala's post

It is nice to see them using Ellie and Awesome, even the Feffster, though I don't know how much good they will do.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I don't understand why Chuck didn't try to talk her about things that she kept hidden, even from the Agency, like her father the conman, her mother and adopted sister and other such things.  It might have convinced her better than trying to force memories

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-28-2012 01:22  
Well that's it, a good run, all over and goodbye.  I am so glad they had time and the finale had closure.  everyone getting something they want, Ellie and Awesome good jobs, Morgan now has a live-in girlfriend,  Casey off to be with Gertrude, and hopefully Sarah will get some memory back.

Reply 71#71 babysexylexy's post

No, there are no plans for one,  they fought to have the show get as far as they did

[ Last edited by sanggye at 2-10-2012 09:40 ]

65 1234
Thread