Thread
Printable Version

New updates and shows to be suspended on RM site

I have been a member now for over 2 years and watching my programmes through VIP is now the main way in which I watch TV. I love the sight and am high user. I understand the need to centre on one deliverable to your customers and your decision to go with flash. I like other users have considerable time delay issues in using flash over real player and am disappointed this is no longer going to be updated and eventually unsupported. I have given the flash player another go but am finding the delays a real issue. I have looked at the trouble shooting advice given and no real joy. I have installed google chrome and have found initially this is giving a better speed performance so will preserver. I hope that when the new server is up and running this may assist with speeds. Can you please let us know when this is likely to be available? I think this may solve a lot of issues especially if users are having no time delay issues with other sites such as youtube and reliable internet connections. In the meantime I do love the site and appreciate the improvements you are attempting to make. You will never keep everyone happy but have to admit that you do try and its nice to see you engaging your users in spirited and helpful debate over changes and issues.

Thread