Thread
Printable Version

More lost points

More lost points

Started the evening with 38 points...........I then watched ..one gossip girl...two ugly bettys' . ended the evening with only 26 points. 3 x 2 is 6 not 12. Twice as many points have gone. Would admin be so kind as to return missing points for this evening? Thanks in advance for hopefully a painless and speedy reply. P.s(Ive lost countless like this previously and only once asked them to be returned ) [ Last edited by iklemiracle at 1-27-2009 23:34 ]
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

cheers, copy sent.

no response to my email yet.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Treasure +4 While you wait 1-28-2009 17:00

Reply 5#5 trulee's post

will do. & thanks for the gesture.

still no reply.....and no other administrators seem to be logged on when I am......

appreciated

This does seem to be a common problem. I'm sure one way to cure this bug for members is by having an administrator to be contactable at all times / on rotation maybe..or ..perhaps they could run a thread for people with lost points to retrieve them back on a particular day (like the points conversion)..................just a thought. [ Last edited by iklemiracle at 2-2-2009 18:04 ]

still nothing

again still nothing

Reply 16#16 lbjedward's post

Thank you... Lost point thread?? would make the issue easier for all to deal with.?

Thread