Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 1484#1484 fmkenney's post

That's looking good.  I'll tidy it up with editing, as I think you have a limit on characters & won't be able to.  The info is great.

Which episode guide have you decided on?  BTW, if you choose a show that needs more than 1 season done, please do all the seasons, but you only need to post one season & get the OK before going to the pitstop.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1486#1486 fmkenney's post

You'd be doing me a favour if you did the remaining guides for Robot Chicken.  Season 1 is done, but if you post season 2 in here, I can give you the go ahead to the pitstop - if you agree to do season 3 & 4 when you can.

Weird, my post 1441 is codebreaker's about for The Pillars of the Earth.

Reply 1487#1487 angel-87's post

I need you to supply the IMDb links to the actors angel.  You wereprobably not done when I began editing - sorry - I'm a little dozy on the varnish fumes wafting up from the store below me.

Reply 1490#1490 fmkenney's post

It's yours.   You more than earned it with that about.   Will you be posting it tonight or tomorrow?  I'll wait up if you're doing it now, so you can go to the pitstop.

BTW, I posted your about.  I hope you like the edits.

Reply 1456#1456 carlorica's post

Finally found your post carlorica!  Sorry about that.  Yes - they're yours, and thank you for your patience.

Reply 1493#1493 fmkenney's post

You're good to go to the pitstop now.  Thanks for your efforts, and when you have time (or need some extra points), please feel free to help out some more.

BTW, just noticed the series has another season.  Can you post that guide too when you have the time please?

Reply 1495#1495 angel-87's post

Excellent!  For a first timer, you did very well too.  Head to the pitstop and take a greatly earned rest.

Here's the banner for season 2 of Missing.

LINK

The link to the most up to date list is HERE.

Reply 1499#1499 munch's post

For the "about", the cast needs to be in table form with links to the IMDb for each actor.

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.
If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Bad Universe, Boardwalk Empire, Desperate Romantics, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Lost Girl, Luthor, Memphis Beat, Miami Medical, Missing, Nikita, Nip/Tuck, Outlaw, Personal Affairs, Popular, Pretty Little Liars, Rookie Blue, Sophie, Southland, Tell Me You Love Me, The Beast, The Good Guys, The Pacific, V, Whistler

Action Adventure:
DONE FOR NOW

Comedy:
About A Girl, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Drop Dead Diva, Eastbound & Down, Hellcats, Hiccups, Hot in Cleveland, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Louie, Parks & Recreation, Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Party Down, Privileged, Reno 911!, Roommates, Ross Noble's Australian Trip, Scoundrels, Surviving Suburbia, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
The Middleman

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Last Chance to See, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Survivor, The Marriage Ref, The Hills, Time Warp

Animation:
Mad, Ugly Americans

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Robot Chicken

Returning (or cancelled) shows that are being cared for already:
Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, Royal Pains Season 2, Stargate Universe Season 2, Supernatural Season 6, The Cleveland Show Season 2, The Middle Season 2, The Vampire Diaries Season 2, V Season 2, Warehouse 13 Season 2, Modern Family Season 2, Caprica Season 2, Community Season 2, Cougar Town Season 2, Eureka Season 4, Human Target Season 2, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, House, Glee (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  Any highlighted in magenta have both about & guide spoken for.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, 5 for each episode guide plus 2 treasures apiece.  
**There is a new rule that the guides & abouts must now be posted in their forums by a moderator or super moderator - thus the addition of treasures being awarded.**

NOTE: Please let me know if I have mislabeled or missed any shows.  Many just need "Abouts", while some need both.  I will recheck my list regularly to make sure it is up to date.  Thanks so much for your help & cooperation.

Reply 1503#1503 gabsimom's post

Thanks Tina.

Reply 1506#1506 carlorica's post

It's yours.  Thanks.

Reply 1510#1510 carlorica's post

Onward & upward.  Looking forward to your epi guide.

Reply 1513#1513 codebreaker's post

Yes you can.  Thanks for offering.

Munch & carlorica please head to the pitstop, and thank you both for your hard work.

Reply 1517#1517 carlorica's post

It was fine. I was going to use that image, but decided on a different slimmer one.

Reply 1523#1523 codebreaker's post

As you wish.

Everything posted in this thread up to now (that has a forum) has been posted in their forums.  Thank you all.

Reply 1527#1527 Mnemosyne's post

That would be great.  Thank you.

Thread