27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

OH!  I'm too the point where there's nothing of true interest, so I just forgot.  ( I mean, REALLY forgot. I can't remember anything from that ep. :/)    I use to LOOOOVE this show...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 14#14 sanggye's post

the whole thing was a bit dumb.  To break the vase....He couldn't have paid less attention.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I did find it odd that morgan didn't know who Indiana jones or skywalker was.  Then we saw next week preview and it said it was "malfunctioning" in his head.  Bummer!  The suspence would have been better.  Funny that the older brother hired them to extract his younger brother to kill.  HAHA  Carmichael Industries got played.

Where's Ellie?

Reply 23#23 sanggye's post

Yeah really upset that Casey got arrested.  Sad too that Grimes and Alex broke up.     They were great together, but he did lie to her....  SO GLAD that jeffery got lester arrested. Seriously, that guy is crazy.

These episodes are just...  Average.  They aren't even funny any more.  little boring truthfully.

chuck vs the curse

This was one of the best episodes of the year.  It wasn't funny like the first couple seasons, but it did have the suspence.  So glad that ellie and awesome were such big characters.  I miss them and want more screen time.  The general was great too.  Loved her wig!  like a bee hive on her head.  haha

Obviously the bad guys want to break someone out of jail.  Who, why and what does it mean for chuck? Can the intersect make a comeback. Would love that to happen.  such a big part of the show.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

SO glad sarah's mom was brought into it!  Loved it!    The baby was safe and I know that sarah's mom was glad ot have another shot at a *normal* child.   Given the baby what sarah couldn't have.  

Great episode.   Kinda surprised they didn't rerun so close to all these holidays though...

The flashbacks were okay.  Glad everyone got together and awesOme and Ellie are going forward.   

Hated!!! That Sarah still didn't remember. :/.

27 12
Thread