Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x22 Feel a Whole Lot Better

Jules and Grayson considering the notion of FWB, friends with benefits was amusing but it was nice when Grayson made the first move to kiss in the street

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I thought when Laurie destroyed the hat was great considering the way she felt

Reply 56#56 bala's post

That was an impressive penny throw and Travis forgets his momentous seven-month anniversary with Kylie  but getting Bobby to do his new most favorite thing on the beach was the perfect time to tell him so he couldn't run away

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Most of the currant shows are ending in the next couple of weeks

2x01 All Mixed Up

Nice returning episode with Jules new shrink Glenn played by Jennifer Aniston and Ellie getting jealous over Jules's fondness for Glenn was amusing

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Travis only being 20 min away was a bit of an anticlimax but the fishing rod hanging from the bus was amusing

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Who said you cant hurt anyone with a spoon, i thought it sounded painful and i liked what they did with Travis's room

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Jules will have a constant reminder with her license photo after she was told the truth about Laurie and Grayson and Travis trying to break up with Kylie after she learn some new kissing technique was amusing

2x05 Keeping Me Alive

Laurie and Smith's pretend bar fight was great

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Laurie and Elle trading places was funny

2x07 Fooled Again (I Don't Like It)

Jules holding a contest to determine who gives her the best gifts was amusing

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Laurie punching Kirsten in the shower looked real

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Greyson replying thank you to Julies i love you was amusing but the oysters in the stuffing when he's allergic to it was probably deliberate

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Bobby getting the golf ball in the trash can was impressive but i wonder how many take it took to get the ball in and I'm assuming the boat wasn't in the water in the first place because it wasn't sea worthy

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I think it looks like it was only a make over

2x11 No Reason to Cry

It took a while but Grayson eventually told Jules he loves her and Kirsten messing with Bobby's head was amusing

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Julies shaking her assets for Lori was funny

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Travis ditching his mom and pretending to be kidnapped was amusing and tying Andy to a tree was funny

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Travis looked so uncomfortable while trying to get a sexy picture for Kirsten but the finished one was funny

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Andy and Grayson hiding in the car from the hulk was amusing but Jules moving the time capsule while Travis ruined the garden was crazy

Thread