Thread
Printable Version

Haven Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Haven Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres July 15, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:05 ]

2x01 A Tale of Two Audreys

I always thought it was supposed to raining cats and dogs not frogs, nats, flyes and then locusts so a normal day in Haven, nice returning episode but still no idea who the new agent is and another interesting twist

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I was more surprised at the different boss, it's like an alternative reality

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Reply 8#8 bala's post

It's a good job Audrey wasn't affected by Jackie looking at her but Audrey Two being scared of the clown was amusing and saving Jackie was nice

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The photocopier coming to life and scaring Audrey was amusing and what the hell was in the barn that altered Audrey 2.0 but hopefully Brad can fill in some of  the blanks

Reply 12#12 bala's post

With the barn gone it's going to be hard to find out what happened

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Lori's electrical powers was interesting but the wife trying to set her up because of her husband's affairs was terrible

Reply 15#15 bala's post

It's been ages since Ive heard the CB lingo but was amusing to listen too and you have to feel sorry for Nathan with everyone holding hands when they left the barn

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Nathan dying after all the warning was a little corny considering he was supposed to be looking for a suspicious hit and run drive but what a sacrifice that Anson paid to put thing back on track

2x07 The Tides That Bind

Pushing the boy in the water at the start looked cruel until we find out they are struggling to keep their dark secret about the water

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Audrey was a little slow in realising the copy by the coin spinning

Reply 28#28 bala's post

They were all copies but Duke made a point in the spinning coin which i thought was the whole idea of telling them apart

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I wont miss the new boss but i cant wait to find out what the Rev does next

2x10 Who, What, Where, Wendigo

I'm so glad that Audrey saved the girl from the Rev but it was obvious Duke would be upset but the Rev trying to kill the girl after she saved him he got what he deserved

2x11 Business As Usual

Duke's new abilities after opening the box and using the knife was great but Audrey finding Lucy and what she said happened 27 years ago and what Duke read about should make things interesting

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Nice season finale with all the dead men walking and Nathan should of realised the thing he found of Duke's was a plant because Duke wouldn't be that stupid

Reply 44#44 spratt89's post

That is good news

2x13 Silent Night

Audrey did seem to be the odd one out when she realises that everyone is celebrating Christmas in July and that was some forcefield which is like a snow globe over the town but with the towns population dropping like flies it's staring to look really bad until she realised it was Hadley was responsible when the population dropped to two

Haven Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 21, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Thread