Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Did you see the rings on her hand, I'm not surprised his face was scratched

Reply 5#5 bala's post

She did have a nice pair but flashing in the conference room was amusing but when she first introduced herself to him she said she wasn't going to sleep with him

Reply 8#8 bala's post

With a couple of alterations that letter to Becca was nice and i don't suppose it will be long before Hank sleeps with his lawyer

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It wouldn't surprise me with the amount of pills he took but the worst thing is now we have even longer to wait to find out

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Your alright it's just been added

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Trust Hank to take advantage when they thought he tried to commit suicide but those girls that robbed Becca were evil and i hope she don't try out for their band

4x04 Monkey Business

The monkey high five was amusing and i suppose Charlie will turn out to be the father of Marcy's baby but the billionaire dead in a bathroom was a surprise

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Why is Hank such a jerk when Ben was being so nice but Charlie bleeding all over the floor after manscaping was funny and another photo to get Hank into trouble

Reply 23#23 bala's post

But that's the problem it was after and with her hand down his trousers it not going to look good and I'm not surprised that Karen has moved on after all the stupid things Hank as done

Reply 26#26 bala's post

After that photo I'm not surprised that Abby quit but Karen going to see her was a surprise and i suppose it's about time they slept together

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Hank saying squatter's rights on Karen's lady bits was amusing but Hank on the golf course was priceless

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Sasha's payback for being handcuffed to the the bed was amusing and Hank deserved it after sleeping with her mother

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Becca and Pearl steal the Porsche and wreck it means he don't have to worry about getting the headlight fixed now, four years to late

4x10 The Trial

I cant believe Hank did that on Bill's car but what was Charlie thinking while on the stand with his character assassination and it was a good job he was drunk when he first meet Mia but proving it is another story

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I expected Mia to fabricate her testimony

Reply 39#39 bala's post

What a good episode and after four seasons going back the the church where it all started was amusing and breaking the headlight after he buys a used Porsche also fits after four years

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Hank sentence was very lucky with a fine, probation and community service and Charlie's date at the party was something else but Hank's vision when Ben was saving him was funny

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Going to see them would make sense but i liked how the road movie scene turned real

Reply 46#46 bala's post

He should of drove through it

Californication Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres January 08, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Thread