Thread
Printable Version

Cupid Season Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Your welcome i enjoyed this more then the sort lived Valentine

Episode 2 Live and Let Spy

This episode was OK but with Cupid getting it wrong again for the first time match is going to get boring

Episode 3 The Great Right Hope

Marshall tracking down his sperm donating father Clint and then trying to set up his mom with Clint, in the hopes that they will hit it off together was a bit strange

Episode 4 The Tommy Brown Affair

This was a good episode with Trevor CD mix for Claire and Tommy and his parole officer true love never runs smooth

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The look on her face when the olive hit her shoulder

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Breaking into Claire's office to find were Joe was going was funny

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Yes he was because he was going to war rather than going AWAL

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The tragedy of war not ever one comes back and with Cupid on his side has no guarantee

Reply 20#20 bala's post

He has a long way to go to meet his target

Episode 6 Left of the Dial

Good episode Trevor is having better luck with helping to match make the radio DJ with his mystery caller and of course his computer match had to be Claire

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I thought that was funny when the DJ found her and see declined saying see has to many men in her life

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It didn't last very long just a bit longer than Valentine do you think we will see the remaining episodes

Reply 30#30 bala's post

No the next one would of been the last but has no Air Date

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I know it is the last episode but i am looking forward to this

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Yes no problem and i am looking forward to True Blood

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I am enjoying watching it while i am downloading Sliders and Weird Science the series mind you i have only found the first 3 seasons of Weird Science

Reply 39#39 bala's post

That's were i got the idea from

Episode 7 My Fair Masseuse

Trevor getting Walter to help Debbie with her elocution lessons was good and i thought that they would get together. The look on all there faces as Debbie walked down the stairs was great and after Walter dropped the tray and Debbie shouting to him was also funny but the singing was horrible

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Yes it is a shame that another show bits the dust

Thread