Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by bala at 9-25-2009 14:57 ]
Recent Ratings
  • themegababe Treasure +2 excellent find! 8-23-2009 12:05

nice good for refreshment

Reply 2#2 kellemanske's post

Well glad you liked it

LOL, it really tells you all there is to know. Good clip......... I miss the show.

Thanks Bala, yeah that is a good recap!  I'm excited for the new episodes, I miss it too!  Sept 24 is so far away! haha

Oh wow, thanks a lot, that is a great trailer!

first promo

second promo

Well, these trailers and promos made me watch all 5 seasons again...

ooooh I'm excited.  thanks for the promos!

I am excited too. It feels like ages............

I WAS excited until I saw a thing in the TV Guide... now, nope. All because of Ellen's maternity leave.

Reply 12#12 jessiswise's post

I'm actually happy about that i don't like her so it nice see few episode where she not in the show

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Thanks Bala.  Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorite shows.  I went back and watched all 5 seasons again.  I can't wait until season #6 starts.   
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Season 6 episodes 1-2

This was good episode and lot to say I'm glad George is dead he got a good character death and let face it he realise he was minor character but at least they gave him an heroes death which what he deserved. the remaining minutes of the episodes was about how each of the character deal with grief.

Claire- Wow it must be hard to go through all rehab to get yourself back and this character did it without any help apart from intern.

izzy & Alex - i'm glad Alex told izzy why he was so distance can't really blame him.

Bailey- i don't think she can stop caring

Christina & Owen- ok i wasn't a fan of these two but it look quite promising this season i hope work things out but i like joke she made .

This was a good episode reminds me why grey's has been popular for 5 years

wow, what an episode.
I'm curious to whom of the characters will die. I think they are going to use the time that grey and izzy aren't there to explore new characters but I fear that some of the characters might not survive the merger

Reply 16#16 kellemanske's post

Well i figured that was going happen when Chief got to Mercy

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Great episode full of tears and laughter

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yep, I'm a mess after it, lol!!

I knew that we'd see Meredith at the very very end breaking down about George and I think it was right to do it like this because that's just how I expected her to deal with it.

Looks like the Chief was supposed to be in that accident so he could have an epiphany about the two hospitals merging. I just hope he's as loyal to Derek as Derek was to him.

Such a good beginning to season 6.

That scene between Izzie, Alex, Cristina and Meredith was very season 1-2, I felt. It nice was to see them all interact like that again.

I'm excited to see the competitive-ness of the everybody in order to make the cut. Mark and Derek and their million-dollar hands are probably safe, but I can see the residents taking it very seriously. And when Cristina gets competitive, things can get a little crazy (and funny).

Thread