Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

funny girl - i totally feel you on the scene being season 1-2.  i so loved that one!  

It was an intense episode... I also wonder who else will make it through the merger?  It will be interesting to see what happens with Sloan & little grey.  I loved their scenes this episode!  0

i always feel like somebody watch me

Great episode, Look like everyone else  are worried about their job Nurse Olivia loses her job was sad but it's money decision   . Great way to end the episode

Losing Nurse Olivia wasn't a big thing though, she hasn't really been in any main story lines for some time.

I liked the ending too, it was nice that they could just forget about their worries for a while.

Reply 23#23 shinny's post

your right but with what happen Alex and her made her interesting character

I just like nurse Olivia and how she was in and out every once in awhile.  Someone stable that wasn't a main doctor.

But I was rewatching the last few episodes and I couldn't help but cracking up at Sloan's scenes.  And then saying aww as he was so tender with Lexie.  Has anyone else noticed his character development?  He seems to be more of a real person with feelings now, not just some sex crazed guy.  He's actually being faithful to the one he loves!

Reply 25#25 themegababe's post

Slone has really changed it seem as soon as addison left he became a better person maybe that reflection on addison.

Waiting for the new episode........

Reply 27#27 Teachergirl's post

it's a very good episode poor christina wanted to surgery so bad she got to do one and it was funny but she handled it well. i'm not going to ruin it those who haven't seen it. i think medeith finally accept lexie as her sister after she stayed with her all night.

yeah seriously where is the epi??

Reply 29#29 themegababe's post

who knows maybe they forgot about the show

I loved this epi It has a fair amount of drama and a good ending... I hope it gets uploaded very fast.

Ok, still waiting and sooooooooo curious! I hope it will be here tomorrow.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Great episode the tick on the neck was funny

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well izzy made fun off alex and the bear and ending where izzy  saw the bear was amusing

Yay! It's there! And what an opening sequence. Loved it!!!!!!

Reply 35#35 Teachergirl's post

so the error has been fixed - a lot people pointed out it was a gossip girl episode ?

I have to agree it was a great ep and Alex and Izzy in the trailer was the funniest. I am glad that Meridith and little Meridith are getting along and she was willing to help to keep the bonds going between them. It was also nice of her to say that with her giving him part of her liver it has opened the door for her and him to start a friendship and maybe get along.

I agree that it was a good episode. Izzy needs to realise that her survival was very rare and that she needs to look at the facts of her patients and not to think they can all survive, because they won't.

Loved the bear scene with Alex at the start. Hilarious.

It was nice to see Meredith giving part of her liver because of Lexie. It shows how much she really does care for her sister.

Reply 38#38 shinny's post

Yes, and I liked the process of Meredith getting to this -she standing there thinking and Derek watching her - great!

Invasion

great episode mercy vs grey's

Thread