Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 Ain’t Love Strange

Ellie worrying that little Stan is turning into a devil child was amusing but Grayson proposing after he tricked her into toilet papering one of her listings was nice

3x02 A Mind With A Heart Of Its Own

The way Jules fooled Ellie in to believing she had just asked Laurie to be her "co-maids" of honor when she had already asked her but slipping up with t-shirts 20 minutes later was amusing

3x03 Lover's Touch

Travis being in an accident and rushed to the hospital was a surprised but who would of thought Tom was a doctor and their game of D-Ball was a little dangerous

3x04 Full Moon Fever

The kids on the bikes terrorizing the cul-de-sac was strange but Jules stealing the fountain and blaming the kids was amusing, Bobby being interested in Travis' photography professor should be interesting

3x05 A One Story Town

Bobby really needed some help romancing Angie but Jules and the gang deciding to help was creepy and some of the former "Scrubs" cast turning up was different

3x06 Something Big

Grayson learning that he's the father of a one-year-old baby girl he never knew he had was a surprise for Jules but having a paternity test to prove he was the father was obviously going to upset Jules

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-19-2012 18:50  
Ellie worrying that little Stan is turning into a devil child was amusing but Grayson proposing after he tricked her into toilet papering one of her listings was nice
Don't you think it's a little too soon for them to get married ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-1-2012 21:44  
The way Jules fooled Ellie in to believing she had just asked Laurie to be her "co-maids" of honor when she had already asked her but slipping up with t-shirts 20 minutes later was amusing
Don't understand why this is big deal since in most wedding party there usually more than 2 ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-1-2012 22:33  
Travis being in an accident and rushed to the hospital was a surprised but who would of thought Tom was a doctor and their game of D-Ball was a little dangerous
I liked the fact that we finally know what he does for a job it never bothered me but at least it answered that question.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-14-2012 21:56  
The kids on the bikes terrorizing the cul-de-sac was strange but Jules stealing the fountain and blaming the kids was amusing, Bobby being interested in Travis' photography professor should be interes ...
Did you spot the sketch at the end from scrubs

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-31-2012 22:05  
Grayson learning that he's the father of a one-year-old baby girl he never knew he had was a surprise for Jules but having a paternity test to prove he was the father was obviously going to upset Jule ...
Wasn't it her idea not his ?

You Can Still Change Your Mind

Well Travis taking disturbing pictures for photo coursework and suggest he should be the wedding photographer wasn't really a good idea but in the end Julies really had give in but she really should learn that Travis is a grown man and she needs stop looking after him otherwise he will end up like adult child

Ways to Be Wicked

Meeting Ellie mother was interesting we find why Ellie is so mean

3x07 You Can Still Change Your Mind

Travis wanting to take Jules and Grayson's wedding pictures was nice but his portfolio was a little disturbing and Bobby catching Angie kissing another man was terrible considering he wanted to get serious with her

3x08 Ways to Be Wicked

Grayson deciding to help Laurie with her dream of opening a cake business was nice but he should of checked with her first before buying the new cooker

3x09 Money Becomes King

Bobby thinking the water regenerating bottle was real was crazy  but allowing him to go hiking without water was dangerous

Cougar Town Renewed and Moving to TBS

Episode 1: All Mixed Up

This was a pretty disappointing episode to start season 2 with due to the lack of funny scenes, I was hoping for some really funny scenes when Jules & Glenn interacted because of the fact they were played by Courtney Cox & Jennifer Aniston but unfortunately that didn't happen, I personally found the Travis & Laurie scenes to be the most interesting thing about this episode, my favourite scene however from this poor episode was of Bobby & Grayson talking on the boat near the end, I'm crossing my fingers that this poor episode was just a blip.

Episode 2: Let Yourself Go

This episode was much better than the last one in my opinion, I was yet again unimpressed with the drinking game scene at the start, I can honestly say I laughed at the scene when Bobby lost his fishing rod to a passing bus, the scenes of Laurie trying to teach Bobby how to use the internet gave me quite a few laughs, I didn't find anything funny about the storyline of Ellie making Tom think Baby Stan had died, I look forward to seeing what new storylines Travis could have now that he is at college, I loved the very last scene of this episode with Jules, Bobby, Grayson, Laurie & Andy all pretending to shoot themselves because of Ellie telling a Stan story.

Thread