102 123456
Thread
Printable Version

10 Things I Hate About You Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

10 Things I Hate About You Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 19:31 ]

This looks good...kind of like Greek and The Secret Life of the American Teenager though. I'll give it a shot when it premieres... I haven't seen the movie but I know a lot of people are worried it'll ruin it.

Reply 2#2 redsoxpatriot30's post

The movie is so much better than the tv show-it will ruin the film -if you not seen your lucky

sneak peek

Reply 4#4 bala's post

i liked the movie and the show looks good too

Reply 5#5 gyki98's post

Well we will just have to wait and see i liked movie but concerned this might not work out well

NEW PREVIEW

Well, the movie was great and so far I liked the previews, but still this show can only go two sides, either very good or very bad.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Exactly but i like lead actress she's cute when she's mean

i'm not sure about younger sister

Reply 7#7 bala's post

This looks good lets hope it lives up to the movie

Tomorrow I'm hoping this will be available

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Yes and me i hope i can get them before i got but i will have to look for different servers for myself because of the one at a time rule

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

whatever happens nothing much on this week apart from torchwood so i don't mind when i get them

to my disappointment it was 30 minute show

Episode 1

Well what can i say it had similar themes to the film but i honestly don't know how there make a season out this show?. there really need to come up with new story-line

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I liked the Jurassic parking and the justice at the end

Looks OK, but what's the point? I mean why make a series based on a movie?? We already know how it ends. I guess you could call it almost like "deleted scenes" from the movie I guess. I'm hoping they would show what we haven't seen in the movie version.

Reply 17#17 angel17halo's post

Actually we don't they might give it another ending ?

haha jurassic parking.ok show.acting was off at some parts but ok overall

I was a bit disappointed. I think that the series is fun if you haven't seen the movie yet, but now it really doesn't work for me.

102 123456
Thread