Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i don't know but for some reason i am not enjoying this show as much as i used to.

Summer Finale

Well this season hasn't been as good as first season as case were not as interesting but the clif-hanger was interesting i figured Boris was up to something and when he revealed what it was it was great and  i got to hand it Boris investigator she was great. i figured something was up with her something just didn't feel right about her and i glad tv instincts were right.

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

Well this ok returning episode but jill actually require medical at attention was amusing since she a doctor didn't realise they could be something wrong with her

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well yeah not many men can brag they have two women in bed but( Rake) had 3 women in his bed

A History of Violins

Well interesting case anthrax by animals

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah but how many times can Evan muck up before she dumps him?

Astraphobia

Well this nice episode with park ranger finding love with a storm chaser Really surprised he survived

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

I think 4 wheel drive since Evan can find Hank anywhere GPS tracker

Reply 51#51 kellemanske's post

Do you think Divia and Evan will ever hook up during the series ?

Fight or Flight

Well Evan underestimate her snoring was amusing

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Can you imagine how scary Divya would been if she completely passed out

Listen to the Music

Well that what i call a cliffhanger but i am not surprised she called off the wedding after catch the plague talk about a big bad omen

Reply 60#60 arksongbird80's post

He unhappy she pregnant with his child who might also suffer same medical condition as him.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i like the summary of what happen in pervious season and who thought Paige was tell Evan she was pregnant but instead kiss him so i wonder if he proposed ?

Rash Talk

Well i had feeling that rash was going to be serious. She was lucky he figured it out before it was too late.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

yes she's one resourceful person

The Shaw/Hank

Well meeting their grandparents was a nice surprise

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's nice when they do a two-part episode

A Man Called Grandpa

Well we find out why they were distant and do you think Boris was responsible for Jill's accident or was someone who was Boris enemy

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

Why do i have feeling that the reason why he wants re connect grandson is because he's sick?

Thread