Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Who's Your Daddy

Well who would thought General had a secret which affect paige life that she was adopted talk about a shocker.

Hurts Like A Mother

Paige biological mother turning up was kind of odd since why did she wait so long ?

ps that true blood actress is getting around

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I am a little bit confused about 2 hour movie i hope we will get a chance to see it.

Off-Season Greetings

So glad it got added and it was good episode i really enjoyed but i never expected them to turn it into a new season arc with Hank being unwell but it did look like he had stoke .

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well finding out why they didn't get cover was interesting twist because of  Divya but what an ungrateful patient trying shut down hankmed

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes but i thought it was getting reopen according the patient ?

Blythe Spirits

Well ok episode but teenage daughter was one hell of handful faking being sick but glad her dad was the one with medical emergency.

Lawson Translation

Why am i not surprised that Boris once again fake his death

Can Of Worms

Well who would of thought title would be real medical emergency

Hammertime

Wow Milos actually arrive in Boris house was so unexpected but what a plan to capture him . So he's crazy after all of that

Game of Phones

Well poor Evan thinking Divia invitation to Italy was his birthday surprise by Paige but i suspect Paige think Evan in love with Divia

Hank is in trouble if he fail that drug test

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well yes i didn't know car like that existed but what a cool thing but i can understand why Jeremiah resigning he's very sensitive person so he must be hurt and Diva trying to get him to reveal his feeling for her must be frustrating because he keeps changing the subject. .

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Forgot to comment on previous episode i was probably busy watching something else and it slip my mind. I usually wait for you to post and than reply because as you pointed out i sometimes spoil things too early.

From what i remember of the episode hank fail the drug test and Evan call their dad was great i always like the humour their dad bring in but who would of thought trying to avoid drugs/alcohol would lead to unintentional drug overdose of aspen .   .

It look like touch and go with Eddie . I really hope this isn't end of hankmed since there will now be an investigation on hank?

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

He was right Hank got dose of reality but look like everyone is going their own way should next season is interesting.

Smoke and Mirrors

No matter how hard i try to not watch this show i always end up watching it because it's one of the summer show you can watch and switch off your brains and a lot has happend Diva has her baby and things are going ok. Look like hank misses being a doctor and helping patient with boss like Boris it's hard to say no.

Uncle Hank

You could understand why she lied about her past but it's a good thing they tracked her down and got to bottom of the situation

Steaks on a Plane

Well Hank being forced one Boris plan was almost dangerous but as always Boris comes to the rescue. Evan burning the roof of his place was priceless but having therapist offer his spare room was nice but than using him to get free therapy was priceless

6x05 Goodwill Stunting

This was sad a women faking an illness because she liked the attention and taking all that donation for her fake sickness but Emma pour water on her to see if she could walk was amusing

6x06 Everybody Loves Ray, Man

Jeremiah being worried about the location of the prospective lab.was understandable until his friend showed him what actually goes on and treating a patient was nice . Evan thinking he was in control with Ray being a partner was wrong .

6x07 Electric Youth

Poor Jeremiah after all those weeks pine over her as soon as she see his sport cars she suddenly become interested in him with a kiss .

Thread