Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

She could be new Diva for hank and Evan can take Diva ?

That sounds fair ?

A Guesthouse Divided

Well Diva trying fix the situation was made worse but it should be interesting calling their dad for help

Reply 7#7 bala's post

GO DIVYA for even trying what she did.  THe dad will help put it all back together!!  LOVE it.....hopefully things will get back on track then.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x01 After The Fireworks

The client telling Evan to use the hand sanitiser to wash his hand of his retainer was amusing but the way he tried to sell Hank Med without a Hank was priceless and it's a shame Divya had to wait for her father to leave so she could see her mother

4x02 Imperfect Storm

Who would of thought the woman who lost her shoe would be back but asking for a second opinion from Evan's team was amusing and who would of thought she would hire both of them and Divya working for both of them is a great compromise

4x03 A Guesthouse Divided

Dr Sacani's so called bed side manner was horrendous and to be honest I hope he don't last long and I'm glad Paige now knows what Divya is up to and it will take a while to get used to not having Jill around

Dawn Of The Med

Well this was the episode to bring back hank med but i am glad they made up without their father invention much but poor Diva thinking she was doing her mother a favour and it comes back and bite her on the ass

Reply 12#12 bala's post

IDK her mother needs to stand on her own too feet!  No one should be made to feel like they can't be with their children regardless of what the spouse says  Who knows, divya might enjoy the house guest!

4x04 Dawn Of The Med

Divya's mother all of a sudden wanting to spent time with her daughter was a little suspicious but it became clear why at the end and Hank's practical joke on Evan was amusing

You Give Love A Bad Name

What a way bring Boris back on this show and what secret does he need hank with ?

4x05 You Give Love A Bad Name

Why would Veronica try and match make Harper with Hank when she don't date doctors but they did work well together to save her

About Face

Well i have to say having another case face blindness was interesting but i loved the way she saw both of them they did look similar that's the first time i notice how similar both their faces were .What a way ruin their first date

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I really enjoy the actress Ashley Williams.  I wish we saw more of her.  Loved the face thing.  Weird!

Divya & her dad.  Talk about drama.  He's a ball buster for sure.

4x06 About Face

That was a novel way to find out how to do the hip relocation with the video on his phone and Evan making a fool of himself with first taking a box of cigars to a dead guy and then getting the wrong idea about Boris was interesting

4x07 Fools Russian

Trust Evan to think it was Jeremiah's abruptness that threatens the loss of one of HankMed's richest clients and Hank's private medical consultation with a friend and business associate of Boris was interesting

Manimal

Well i don't know where this show is heading but i am still watching this but vet having a rare condition that was used trick medical student was interesting.

4x08 Manimal

What Dmitry said was amusing considering the translation was one hour and the diabetic sniffing dog was impressive but Van Dyke having a 15 year old rabbit was a surprise

Business And Pleasure

Well Evan obsessed with getting a Farari got a bit of a surprise when he finds out that one of his employees already has one that can be used .

4x09 Business And Pleasure

Jeremiah thinking on his feet by pushing the fire alarm was great but who would of thought he had the answer to Evan's dream, Christina knowing about the liver transplant was interesting and her explanation was reasonable

Who's Your Daddy

Well who would thought General had a secret which affect paige life that she was adopted talk about a shocker.

Thread