Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Can you imagine how scary Divya would been if she completely passed out

Reply 57#57 bala's post

That would be really scary

Listen to the Music

Well that what i call a cliffhanger but i am not surprised she called off the wedding after catch the plague talk about a big bad omen

Reply 59#59 bala's post

My only thing with this episode is that we never heard why boris kicked them out of his place and what's up with him and his gf??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 60#60 arksongbird80's post

He unhappy she pregnant with his child who might also suffer same medical condition as him.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

I got that Duhh!!   I just mean we didn't hear much from them.  I thought a good argument would be something we would see.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

It's tragic that Ben was misdiagnosed all that time and a nice cliffhanger to end the season

I also wonder why we didn't find out why boris kicked them out. Especially since he still wanted to help their father (because it would be better for them) which means that he still cares for them.

Royal Pains Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 29, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 Traffic

Nice returning episode with all the gang back including Paige eventually but it looks like Jill might not be staying and Judy was a stubborn patient but who would of thought a traffic jam was the cause of her problems

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i like the summary of what happen in pervious season and who thought Paige was tell Evan she was pregnant but instead kiss him so i wonder if he proposed ?

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

3x02 But There's A Catch

Evan was like a kid in the candy store when he was in the medical supply store and him not knowing the intended purpose of the scissors was amusing

Rash Talk

Well i had feeling that rash was going to be serious. She was lucky he figured it out before it was too late.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I think the episode title gave it away and the dog situation was amusing but who would of thought in a round about way he saved his neighbor and a nice save from Paige for now

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

yes she's one resourceful person

The Shaw/Hank

Well meeting their grandparents was a nice surprise

Reply 9#9 bala's post

3x04 The Shaw-Hank Redemption
Divya did a great job with Marisa's baby when she went into labor but what a way for Hank and Evan to meet their grandfather  and what a cliffhanger

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's nice when they do a two-part episode

A Man Called Grandpa

Well we find out why they were distant and do you think Boris was responsible for Jill's accident or was someone who was Boris enemy

Thread