Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I'm thining someone is after Boris which is why he called the Calvery in.  Really great episode.  I enjoyed the family dynamic.  Really good.  It brings a whole new level.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

Why do i have feeling that the reason why he wants re connect grandson is because he's sick?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Season Finale Maybe?  Another reason for the guest spot.  You're probably right.  It's too easy for them just to want to reconnect.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

That must of hurt finding out their grandfather didn't like their mother and Eddie finding Shaw's family was nice

An Apple A Day

Well Diva get a surprise visitor and i am not surprised Raj parents want compensation for the wedding cost but Raj trying get Hank med was a low blow but glad she found a way to sort that mess out on her own. Look like Jill is getting closer and fact she knows it's German certainly make it obvious it was someone like Boris. Nice title i never believed that. Interesting diagnosis who would think she would have scarves . Look like they new possible intern for hank med she does seem interested in medicine.   

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Glad divia went about trying to pay off the debt.  Although I think she should have talked to her "friend" hank about the situation just to have a shoulder.  But then again, I'm a talker.

The new possible intern will be good for future story plots.  Looking forward to that.  

Raj's parents wanting to sue to retetution when they are already wealthy is both greedy and unecessary.  Not to mention kinda *b-tchy.  Raj wanting hank med was just wrong and "a low blow".  He's not a good man.  And divia is kidding herself.

Ta Da For

Well i got hand it to Evan pulling a pank on him when he was playing a prank on Evan was amusing .

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Raj's parents wanting Divya share of Hank Med was a low blow but Jill remembering what was said at the accident and the translation was interesting

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Evan getting his revenge on Hank was sweet but it's a good job it was not a live interview after Hank's performance

Run, Hank, Run

Evan picking a painting almost exposed himself was rather amusing and i can't believe a person bought it. Divra still hiding her hospital job i wonder how  long she can keep that up?. She might have a new boyfriend and who thought Boris was poisoned by his help

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Boris being poisoned by the help was very surprising!  Although I did figure it would be if he was to be poisoned.  Evan picking a painting exposing himself was funny!!!  How Ironic.  Paige keeping secrets is going to back fire soon, and so is Divya.  She isn't going to keep Hank out of the loop for much longer.

Who is the actress who played the Runner!!  I know her......

Who is the actress who played the Runner!!

That's Taylor from the OC

actress name Autumn Reeser

Reply 24#24 bala's post

she was the friend on "no ordinary family" also.   I knew I saw her recently.  The OC was awhile ago.

Thanks bala!!!

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Trust Evan to hand over a painting without seeing the other side and it wont be long before Divra's job in the hospital is discovered by Hank but if Dieter is responsible for Boris being ill that would be a shock

Me First

I gotta hand it to Hank for sticking up for his Docotral Oath.  Evan should know how important that is and be more understanding.

Poor Paige having to take on all of mom's issues alone.  The General wasn't going to help....At all.

Divya's date was a jerk and whole lot bossy.     Dating practice is a good idea though.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

this was ok episode but i like baby sitter story-line

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

I was expecting Hank to find something wrong with the nanny, Toby when she went first with the stethoscope but what a stroke of luck using the nebulizer and Simon was impressive going into the pool to save her

3x10 A Little Art, A Little Science

Who would of thought the painting would literally take your breath away well the lighting anyway and Divya trying to balance both HankMed and Hamptons Heritage, unsuccessfully was amusing until she made a mistake

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes she made a mistake, but where in the chart did It say he wasn't to have oral steroids?  That may have been standard.  It's going to bite her in the butt later though.  Glad Hank and evan made up, but now Divya will be in the dog house.   

Woof!!

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

Well she shouldn't of treating patient trying to do two jobs

Thread