Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Renewed For A 4th Season

A Farewell To Barnes

Well i forgotten how they ended the episode last year but Diva making that mistake was bound get back to Hank but what will Hank do ?

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I hate the cliffhanger thing, but I think she did the right thing telling Hank. I guess he'll forgive her eventually but I think Divia needs to realize first that this happened because she was too tired and too streched thin between those two patients that she could make that mistake.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

It's a shame Divya made the mistake with the medicine but Jill should of known it might happen with Divya moonlighting of a night and being tired in that job is dangerous

3x12 Some Pig

Paige and Evan playing house for just a week was amusing but suffer from the pangs of premarital jitters was interesting and the thought about the band members inhaling pig brains was disgusting

3x13 My Back To The Future

Jack flipping a coin before he starts his treatment for lupus was an interesting way to decide which treatment to have and Dr. Paul Van Dyke was an impressive backup doctor while Hank is sidelined with a bad back but his hallucinations after over medicating was amusing and how ironic Divya had to help the thief the stole her china

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Evan learned why Hank is Hank med

Bottoms Up

Well i have to say this wasn't a very exciting episode but it's good thing Hank stick around in the play and you just knew that phone would go dead while Evan was doing the play

Reply 40#40 bala's post

kinda ended abruptly.  I hope jack didn't wait too long for the treatment.

I can understand where Dr Van Dyke was coming from.  She calls.  It's date like...Thus a date.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Evan thinking he cursing the show by saying Macbeth was amusing but stepping in as an understudy was impressive and Evan seeing sense about Paige going to England was nice

3x15 Hank And The Deep Blue Sea

It's a good job Jill was with Jack but out of phone signal range at sea didn't help but with the amount of times Jack keep-ed risking his life he was bound to die sooner or later and the way Evan delivered the mystery package and ran was amusing

This One's For Jack

Well Hank quiting was an interesting season finale . Those kids were crazy

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Hank is being unreasonable and difficult.  I'm with evan on this one.  Hank should trust that Evan is doing what's best for the company and for the business.  Hank is just scared and unwilling to listen to anyone else!!  I will make for an interesting next season.

If grandma cared so much about the boys she should have walked out there herself.   Those kids were dumb!

Gonna miss jack  

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

How exactly could she gone that she couldn't exactly look after them i wonder what the kids parents were ?

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Those kids were stupid and Hank quiting should make for an interesting fourth season

Royal Pains Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 06, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

After The Fireworks

Well i think the ending will make Hank reconsider leaving Evan that was great way to end the episode after all that fighting but those two new doctors should make it interesting.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I really hope Hank will see where Evan is coming from and VS.  They really do bring different skill sets to the job that are required.  Hank doesn't seem to appreciate evan and evan forgets what Hank is about.... Poor Divya...

Imperfect Storm

Well Evan and Hank almost made up until they found out they had to share Divia and you would think after this episode they would realise they needed each other. Both are too proud

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yeah this whole thing where they are seperate but friendly is weird.  They need to get back to being a team and working on interesting cases.  

Oh and the Jill thing was NOT surprising. HAHA  What's she gonna do now!

Thread