Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I liked epi 5
Completely no electric toys and then surviving
I liked 'The Manny' aswell, he's quite good at that

The last quote of the new epi just cracked me up

I curious to know what boris was talking about when he said that he might be saving Hanks live

yes probably but that is still a long wait and I not so good at waiting

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Yes, great final!! But now there is this cliffhanger and I know I have to be patient but I can't cause this was a great show and I'm already looking forward to the new epi's

Reply 6#6 bala's post

really amazing ending
They didn't see that coming, and me neither

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I'm sure it will be fixed. It is after all only episode 3 and there is lots to come. But it seems that she will be a new love interest and that might make things difficult for Hank and Jill

Reply 11#11 bala's post

yep I knew I recognized her, I just didn't think further. I'm just curious how they will make this work. I guess that it won't be for just one episode cause that would be too much at once, but then there are two concierge doctors and two people in the same guesthouse or something like that and that seems unlikely

Reply 17#17 bala's post

a bit of competition coming up, but I don't think that they will compete very long...

So the new episode.
Since I didn't see all the episode of the previous part of the season, I couldn't follow everything, but Divya telling Adam she didn't feel a thing when they kissed was just painfull but I guess if she still 'wants' to marry Raj, she needed to say it.
Evan winning the boat but then finding out he couldn't have it because he was an employee was great, loved his face. And Boris making Evan an interesting offer, but he can't tell anyone and now Hank is ruining the plan.
Although I don't really understand why Boris wants him out so much unless he isn't completely legid
That Eddie would make it was kind of obvious, but I enjoyed the phonecall to his lady with his two sons listening and starting to tell the story and falling asleep was also funny. Especially with Evan's reaction.
Jill and Jack was great. I loved her being 'stoned' and telling all those things about/to hank with Jack standing there and then in the end Jack waiting for her when Hank was trying to make his second chance work...

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

not really, Boris had said that he couldn't miss the call... And what Boris says...

Reply 50#50 bala's post

haha, I thought this was one of the good episodes with the park ranger finding and losing his mojo only to find love along the way.
I think Jill has to find out what she wants fast cause it seems to me like she's playing it Hanks feet/feelings
And I loved Divia and Evan during the storm!

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I don't know.
I think she has feelings for him, but doesn't want to have them and even if she knows she has them she never cared enough to do something stupid like with Adam and she hasn't given up her engagement for him (Evan) so I don't think they are going to be together, but who knows...
btw I like Evan and Page way more, although Page is actually a bit to good for Evan, eventhough he doesn't mean to be an idiot.
And nice reply of Divs with Didiot

I also wonder why we didn't find out why boris kicked them out. Especially since he still wanted to help their father (because it would be better for them) which means that he still cares for them.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I hate the cliffhanger thing, but I think she did the right thing telling Hank. I guess he'll forgive her eventually but I think Divia needs to realize first that this happened because she was too tired and too streched thin between those two patients that she could make that mistake.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

yeah, but wouldn't that solve the problem too? With the ER reopening, Hank med is bound to have fewer patients and so they don't need all the hankies.

Thread