106 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1

Good pilot episode i like the was he improvised when he saved the hemophiliac boy i think it has potential and he does need to upgrade his car

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Kendrick when down hill very quick and all that from a tick but Melody telling her mother off was good but she is going to get the leadership treatment now

Reply 16#16 bala's post

You would of thought the chef would of been more hygienic and not make out in the cold room

Reply 24#24 bala's post

That was a close call with the MRI and the tracker

Royal Pains 1x09 It's Like Jamais Vu All Over Again

Good episode with Divya saving her dads life but Evan tells them the truth before Divya gets round to it and Hank meets Jill's ex-husband or not so ex

Reply 30#30 bala's post

With the actress that pays Jill also being in the last couple of episodes of Nurse Jackie she seems to like making out with doctors

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I think the first time she appeared in Nurse Jackie was wearing the same outfit she was wearing in Royal Pains that week

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Someone might ask questions later mind you by then i would of forgot

Royal Pains 1x10 Am I Blue

Good episode with Even trying to prove he can have a female friend but after the day a the beach which was funny she turns blue but what is going on with Boris

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I cant believe Evan didn't know were to look on the beach

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Yes i would but Evan was trying not to look

Royal Pains 1x11 Nobody's Perfect

Divya is not happy with Evan for getting them involved with a furtive but unfortunately the captain had a accident and Hank was in New York so Hank guided them by web cam until the coast guard could find them.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Who do you think can translate it i think Divya or Jill

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I thought we would see more of the translation but great season final and a starting point for season 2 with their father stealing the money

2x01 Spasticity

Impressive rescue with Spencer stuck in the panic room door but he was accident prone and having the Worst Week of his life and now Romantically Challenged

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It was nice to see Blake better known as Chloe O'Brian from 24 in a different  role but Eddie R moving in with her mother was priceless

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The next episodes should be good when Nancy from Trauma is introduced to Hank

2x04 Medusa

Hank's temporary replacement, Dr. Emily Peck knows how to rub Divya the wrong way and Evan faking amnesia was funny but what has he got himself into with the cigars

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It's a good job Hank went back to check on Boris but Dr. Casseras helping Hank with the medication for Marcos was nice

2x06 In Vino Veritas

Good episode i liked the way Hank improvises to save Tucker's best friend life with the help of his father but finding out a little about Hank's past was interesting

106 123456
Thread