Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

It just bad luck in the end he found out he already had a female friend after all

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

we might find out next week

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well giving hank his medical history in German was funny

Wonderland

Great season finale -figuring out her sister was accidentally causing her sister the hallucination . Divia  thinking she was going to  calling off the wedding was foreseeable it clear she wasn't in love but i understand why she didn't, didn't want disappoint her parents  . It was a good episode to end it on. what a way to end it Evan telling hank they are broke than finding out their father .

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yes we don't know nothing about their father ?

Reply 53#53 waterlilybarb's post

They really know how to keep us happy

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

only a tv fan would get all those reference so thanks but it's a shame he really didn't have anyone in that lovely house how lonely must he be?. look like Jill might have some trouble this year.

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

That punch was great

Episode 2

Well this was good episode and that ending was priceless

The garbage man was great character and look on Evan face when he found out that his assistant is her brother was great. . Wow look like Hank is out of a job

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

yep she certainly love-interested but did you recognise her from Trauma she plays Nancy

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

I think she's going over see hank work

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well each episode wants you to wait a week to find out

Mano A Mano

Look like boris almost died as result on not listening to Hank   

The kidnapping wasn't as good as we lead to believe

Reply 18#18 kellemanske's post

i saw that coming a mile away i thought she would stay around

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes he always seem to get used i wonder when he will get a real girlfriend and why do i think it will be divia ?

This was possibly the best episode this season and very interesting to watch because Divia finally found out what a great guy Raj is but it wasn't what i was thinking.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

See i didn't think it was a test but it was funny when Evan thought he killed Raj

Frenemies

Hank better be careful around her i mean i hate women who use sex has a distraction whenever they do something wrong but it's clear Hank will need say no if she continues to steal his patients.

Whole Lotto Love

Who would thought becoming rich would make you sick well the food anyway and Paige did a great job getting people to come to wedding i really hope that relationship does become serious.

Thread