Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x07 Comfort's Overrated

Another good episode With Evan plays the "faux beau" to a young heiress whose parents disapprove of her much older real boyfriend but being dumped at the gate after the kiss for the photo was amusing

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Evan deciding to test Raj with a bachelor party was interesting but the surveillance cameras proved what a nice guy Raj is by offering Karma a job

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

No I've not heard anything about it being canceled

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I would like to see Evan and Paige's fake relationship develop into something real and POE on Hank's neck was funny

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Paige is growing on me and bringing all the guests was great but what a interesting way to describe the lotto curse

2x11 Big Whoops

Nice episode when Hank and Emily care for a patient together but Emily prescribes the wrong medicine course conflict and has Jill blown it with Boris after bluffing about the clinic

2x12 Open Up Your Yenta Mouth And Say Ah

I haven't been keen with their fathers character but i didn't expect him to be an informer and it was obvious that something would happen between Divya and Adam

Reply 39#39 kellemanske's post

That was an impressive put by Jill considering she was quiet ill with blurred vision but her rambling was funny and Evan not even bothered about his hole in one was strange

2x14 Pit Stop

Emily jumping into Hanks bed while Jill was in it and he was on the sofa was priceless

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I thought the General accidentally blowing up the shed was amusing

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Divya and Pete remembering the odds of being struck by lightening was amusing and i think Hank needs to invest in a sat phone and a 4 wheel drive

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I think they will but it wont last long or even just a one night stand

Reply 55#55 bala's post

That is some snoring problem Paige has but Evan getting that contraption would make it hard to sleep, who would of thought the ice cream was a part of the problem and it was a good job Divya was with Jess in the plane to bring her back around after almost fainting

Reply 57#57 bala's post

That would be really scary

Reply 59#59 bala's post

It's tragic that Ben was misdiagnosed all that time and a nice cliffhanger to end the season

Royal Pains Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 29, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 Traffic

Nice returning episode with all the gang back including Paige eventually but it looks like Jill might not be staying and Judy was a stubborn patient but who would of thought a traffic jam was the cause of her problems

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

3x02 But There's A Catch

Evan was like a kid in the candy store when he was in the medical supply store and him not knowing the intended purpose of the scissors was amusing

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I think the episode title gave it away and the dog situation was amusing but who would of thought in a round about way he saved his neighbor and a nice save from Paige for now

Thread