Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

An Apple A Day

Well Diva get a surprise visitor and i am not surprised Raj parents want compensation for the wedding cost but Raj trying get Hank med was a low blow but glad she found a way to sort that mess out on her own. Look like Jill is getting closer and fact she knows it's German certainly make it obvious it was someone like Boris. Nice title i never believed that. Interesting diagnosis who would think she would have scarves . Look like they new possible intern for hank med she does seem interested in medicine.   

Ta Da For

Well i got hand it to Evan pulling a pank on him when he was playing a prank on Evan was amusing .

Run, Hank, Run

Evan picking a painting almost exposed himself was rather amusing and i can't believe a person bought it. Divra still hiding her hospital job i wonder how  long she can keep that up?. She might have a new boyfriend and who thought Boris was poisoned by his help

Who is the actress who played the Runner!!

That's Taylor from the OC

actress name Autumn Reeser

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

this was ok episode but i like baby sitter story-line

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

Well she shouldn't of treating patient trying to do two jobs

A Farewell To Barnes

Well i forgotten how they ended the episode last year but Diva making that mistake was bound get back to Hank but what will Hank do ?

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Evan learned why Hank is Hank med

Bottoms Up

Well i have to say this wasn't a very exciting episode but it's good thing Hank stick around in the play and you just knew that phone would go dead while Evan was doing the play

This One's For Jack

Well Hank quiting was an interesting season finale . Those kids were crazy

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

How exactly could she gone that she couldn't exactly look after them i wonder what the kids parents were ?

After The Fireworks

Well i think the ending will make Hank reconsider leaving Evan that was great way to end the episode after all that fighting but those two new doctors should make it interesting.

Imperfect Storm

Well Evan and Hank almost made up until they found out they had to share Divia and you would think after this episode they would realise they needed each other. Both are too proud

Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

She could be new Diva for hank and Evan can take Diva ?

That sounds fair ?

A Guesthouse Divided

Well Diva trying fix the situation was made worse but it should be interesting calling their dad for help

Dawn Of The Med

Well this was the episode to bring back hank med but i am glad they made up without their father invention much but poor Diva thinking she was doing her mother a favour and it comes back and bite her on the ass

You Give Love A Bad Name

What a way bring Boris back on this show and what secret does he need hank with ?

About Face

Well i have to say having another case face blindness was interesting but i loved the way she saw both of them they did look similar that's the first time i notice how similar both their faces were .What a way ruin their first date

Manimal

Well i don't know where this show is heading but i am still watching this but vet having a rare condition that was used trick medical student was interesting.

Business And Pleasure

Well Evan obsessed with getting a Farari got a bit of a surprise when he finds out that one of his employees already has one that can be used .

Thread