Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am in the race

I have watched this from the beginning and like it very much.
I love the ending of this first episode.
It's a very original goodbye.

I am in the race!

I watched the pilot episode once before and found it mildly interesting.  I am not sure why I haven't watched any more episodes.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

i am in the race

first time watching this show also and again will watch more if i have the time. was different to most medical shows as they usually revolve around the doctors. was interesting to see from nurses perspective.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

I am in the race

Not a bad show but I've got so many others to watch that I doubt I'll be watching it any time soon. It just didn't grab my attention or leave me wanting to find out more.

I am in the race

This show is a good replacement for ER but as with real life, when dealing with women the focus shifts from medicine to drama. tell me I jest!

Racing to the finish

Well i like this show. I have been watching it and enjoy it every more each time I watch it.

I love the fact that Christina cares about her workers and the patients.

Hawthorne Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 14, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well i can't wait for this it does feel like it been ages since it's been off the air

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

3x01 For Better or Worse

Wow Christina and Tom had hardly said their wedding vows before the accident outside but i was expecting something to happen with the wood chipper and that attacked was vicious. Kelly getting annoyed at Candy for flirting was amusing but Christina loosing the baby after everything they tried was sad and I'm impressed Nick tracked down the attacker from just the ring

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

This was intense episode but i think Nick is the attacker because when he was looking at crime scene it look like he knew exactly what happen and why he so insistent on seeing her after the attack. Also how do you not know the ring doesn't belong to him?.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I agree. I also thought Nick was the attacker. Mostly for the same reason you described. But also because he sent away his partner and because I think he's yealous of Tom. But poor Christina for loosing her baby and what a bad timing for Candy to get her baby. I'm wondering why her daughter wasn't able to go and see her. And the new intern was great. I was surprised about Kelly. Her talking back to Candy, I didn't see that one coming.

3x02 Fight or Flight

I hope Tom don't do something stupid with the gun and you have got to feel sorry for Kelly being stuck in the middle of Christina and Bobbie's power struggle and Bobbie firing Christina after she figured the girl had been abducted from her mother was unfortunate

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I think that Bobby made the wrong descicion for the right reason. But It's just too early for Christina to understand how that works and Bobby should know that.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Well she really gave her no choice but to fire her

3x03 Parental Guidance Required

Christina's dreams were interesting and what has Nick told his family about Christina but the fall guy for Christina's attack was a surprise and I.A. on Nick's back should also be interesting

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes that dream was interesting but nick telling Hawthorne that he loved her in front his mother was so wrong this is all going get a bit messy.

A Fair to Remember

I am not surprised Tom was angry even through nothing append it does look suspicious and IA guy really annoyed everyone in the hospital. Kelly was right quarantine the patient infection before test results.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

You could understand why they wouldn't take Kelly serious at first with the clown face but her gut felling was incredible but she did take one hell of a risk but John making a fool of himself was terrible

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

at least now people are going to realise that he has a problem and that he needs help.

Thread