Thread
Printable Version

Law and Order Seasons 1-20 General Discussion Thread - (Spoilers)

Season 1 Episode 16: The Torrents of Greed (Part 2)

Starts with Mario and Joe on trial for the assault on Isaac, Adam tells Robinette to speak to Judge Fishbein to get a tap put on Mr Beigel and Mr Masucci's phone lines, Greevey and Logan follow Mr Beigel and then follow Laurel who he had brought to lie about building violations, Stone and Robinette talk with Laurel who decides to turn on Mr Beigel to save herself from jail, Greevey and Logan arrest Mr Beigel and then Stone talks with him but he wont turn on Frank, Greevey and Logan talk with Joe but he wont talk either so Greevey gets a fellow inmate into kissing Joe to say the kiss of death, Joe decides to tell Stone and Robinette everything for witness protection, They then speak to Mr Beigel and his lawyer again and he starts to tell them everything he knows, Greevey and Logan follow Mr Beigel but lose him and the next day speak to the limo driver who lied but then told them the truth, Greevey and Logan thinks that Mr Beigel is now dead so they speak to Mrs Beigel, Greevey and Logan speak to Cragen but he then tells them both to follow Mrs Beigel and she argues with Frank her brother, Stone and Robinette speak to Mrs Beigel who gives them the location of Franks Burial Ground where all his victims are, Frank is arrested but later Stone finds out that Frank was bailed out, Greevey and Logan try to track down Frank and when they do he is shot and killed by two men, Stone, Robinette, Greevey and Logan believe that Mrs Beigel had her brother killed for killing her Husband but she has now left New York.

This was just a brilliant episode to watch, the ending when Frank got killed you could see coming and he sort of deserved what he got, But in the end Stone did get Mr Beigel killed and Greevey tricking Joe Was brilliant.

I have hidden my recap in white writing as not to ruin the episode for people that have not seen it yet.

Season 1 Episode 17: Mushrooms

Shots are fired in a apartment building, Greevey and Logan arrive at the scene and learn one of the victims was a baby, Greevey and Logan go and break the news to Denise Winters that her baby is dead and her other son is in hospital, Greevey and Logan search the Winters home to find a possible motive, Greevey and Logan speak to a young boy who tells them a good place to find the bad people of the neighbourhood, Greevey and Logan go the the location the boy gave them and arrest some people and find the murder weapon, Greevey and Logan speak to Mrs Winters again, Greevey and Logan question Ronald and he tells them who he gave the gun too, Greevey and Logan arrest Dizz Williams and question him, Stone and Robinette this time questions Dizz and he tells them who he gave the gun too, Greevey and Logan now arrest T-Ball and then question him with Robinette present, Stone makes a deal with T-Balls lawyer to get a big drug dealer off the streets, Robinette Speaks to Mrs Kay and later finds a motive as to why Mr Kay was the real target of Mr Ingrams, Stone and Robinette speak to Mr Kay but he wont talk, They then try and make a deal with Mr Ingrams but he wants his day in court, Stone gets Mr Kay to testify after having all of his money taken away, Mr Ingrams lawyer does a good job of destroying Stones case, But Stone questions T-ball the shooter and finds out he cant read which is why he went to the wrong address, Mr Ingrams is guilty of all charges.

This was a great episode, It seemed like the birthday game where you pass the parcel around with the gun, And I Was shocked when we learned that T-Ball could not read and was the reason why a baby got killed.

I have hidden my recap in white writing as not to ruin the episode for people that have not seen it yet.

Season 1 Episode 18: The Secret Sharers

2 Cops hear gun shots but nobody is saying if they saw the shooter, Greevey and Logan ask around but don't find any witnesses to the shooting, Greevey and Logan find a gun on the victims body, They then go and speak to a parole officer and then speak to Anita the sister of the victim, Greevey and Logan question Hector at the precinct as he argued with the Victim, Greevey and Logan then speak with Alicia Rivers and then talk to Anna Rivers who says her gun was stolen, Greevey and Logan then find out that Lucy Rivers was mugged and is in the hospital, Greevey and Logan talk with Lucy after visiting hours and then to a nurse who heard some things that Father Torres and Nicky were talking about, Greevey and Logan talk with Father Torres and then arrest Alicia for Murder, Robinette speaks to Anna and she then tells Stone and Robinette that Nicky was the shooter, Stone and Shambala argue over a deal. Adam tells Stone to deal when Robinette tells Stone that Nicky has got a new lawyer from Texas, Stone questions Anna and Alicia on the stand, Chet Burton the new lawyer starts to annoy the Judge with his questions to the people on the stand, Stone and Chet talk over a deal but they don't agree on one, The Judge tells Stone and Chet that Father Torres must testify, They both question Father Torres but Chet continues to annoy the Judge, Stone gets new information on Nicky but he cant use it, Chet calls Hector to the stand and because of what Hector says Nicky is found not guilty.

This was a very good episode, Arresting Alicia to get to Nicky was just wrong but Chet taught Stone a lesson, The ending with the jury knowing Nicky was guilty but saying not guilty is just scary thing to think about.

Law & Order 20x02 Just A Girl In The World

I haven't watched the other seasons because there are too many but i have watched the last two episodes And the girl on trial in this episode was a great liar but went to far with the judge

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This is my problem i want to watch current season but am worried i have missed too much .

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have only watched the last two episodes and i don't remember seeing that many on TV so i know nothing about the cast and if their is a underline story line and i don't want to watch over 400 episodes

Law & Order 20x04 Reality Bites

Interesting episode when the mother of ten adopted children is found dead and the husband appears to be the prime suspect but the jury are dead locked

Law & Order 20x07 Boy Gone Astray

Disturbing episode using children to assassinate the victim was brutal

Law & Order 20x08 Doped

Wow tragic episode but spiking her smoothie and nasal spay was incredible causing the death of 7 people but ringing 911 from 10 miles away was his down fall all because she was going to give the the money away

Law & Order 20x10 Shotgun

Interesting episode the old man managed to turn a shakedown to his own advantage so as to get the best price for his store

20x15 Brilliant Disguise

Great episode he was a cold and cunning killer but the court scenes were good especially getting the killer to loose control

20x16 Innocence

Another great episode it hard to believe that the Assistant District Attorney never got his BA but the guy that killed the gay guy was so argent that it cost him 25 years

20x17 Four Cops Shot

Good episode the cops may have crossed the line with their informant but her diary was his undoing

20x18 Brazil

Good episode it's as shame that someone almost died just to try and get and get the child back from Brazil

20x19 Crashers

Tragic that Brenna died after crashed an upscale political event, hosted by Senator Peterson and his wife, Camille because of her brothers affair with Camille

20x20 The Taxman Cometh

good episode who would of thought 2010 was a good year to die but the family tree was complicated

20x21 Immortal

Michael Cutter went to far with Lt. Anita Van Buren's personal medical situation but getting 10 million dollars compensation for the family that had their DNA taken for over 50 years for medical research without consent

20x22 Love Eternal

Interesting case when a reality TV crew finds a dead body locked in a dog cage they obviously suspected the wife but the real killer slipped up in the dock with the details that only the wife and killer knew

20x23 Rubber Room

How ridiculous that they are more scared of union lawyers than a bomb threat and all because the teacher was suspended for trying to stop a student for pissing in to waste paper bin

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

i am planning on catch up on this season during the summer

Thread