Thread
Printable Version

Law and Order Seasons 1-20 General Discussion Thread - (Spoilers)

Law & Order 20x02 Just A Girl In The World

I haven't watched the other seasons because there are too many but i have watched the last two episodes And the girl on trial in this episode was a great liar but went to far with the judge

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have only watched the last two episodes and i don't remember seeing that many on TV so i know nothing about the cast and if their is a underline story line and i don't want to watch over 400 episodes

Law & Order 20x04 Reality Bites

Interesting episode when the mother of ten adopted children is found dead and the husband appears to be the prime suspect but the jury are dead locked

Law & Order 20x07 Boy Gone Astray

Disturbing episode using children to assassinate the victim was brutal

Law & Order 20x08 Doped

Wow tragic episode but spiking her smoothie and nasal spay was incredible causing the death of 7 people but ringing 911 from 10 miles away was his down fall all because she was going to give the the money away

Law & Order 20x10 Shotgun

Interesting episode the old man managed to turn a shakedown to his own advantage so as to get the best price for his store

20x15 Brilliant Disguise

Great episode he was a cold and cunning killer but the court scenes were good especially getting the killer to loose control

20x16 Innocence

Another great episode it hard to believe that the Assistant District Attorney never got his BA but the guy that killed the gay guy was so argent that it cost him 25 years

20x17 Four Cops Shot

Good episode the cops may have crossed the line with their informant but her diary was his undoing

20x18 Brazil

Good episode it's as shame that someone almost died just to try and get and get the child back from Brazil

20x19 Crashers

Tragic that Brenna died after crashed an upscale political event, hosted by Senator Peterson and his wife, Camille because of her brothers affair with Camille

20x20 The Taxman Cometh

good episode who would of thought 2010 was a good year to die but the family tree was complicated

20x21 Immortal

Michael Cutter went to far with Lt. Anita Van Buren's personal medical situation but getting 10 million dollars compensation for the family that had their DNA taken for over 50 years for medical research without consent

20x22 Love Eternal

Interesting case when a reality TV crew finds a dead body locked in a dog cage they obviously suspected the wife but the real killer slipped up in the dock with the details that only the wife and killer knew

20x23 Rubber Room

How ridiculous that they are more scared of union lawyers than a bomb threat and all because the teacher was suspended for trying to stop a student for pissing in to waste paper bin

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I have loads of shows still to watch i have just finished Painkiller Jane and about to finish Trinity (UK)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

It was disappointing but i do like Sci-Fi and have watched about half of the Sci-Fi shows on VIP

Thread