Thread
Printable Version

Showbiz News

Showbiz News

CHARLIE SHEEN BABY NEWS!

ET has learned that Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke will be adding more than just one baby to their brood! The happy pair, who married last May, is expecting twins!

All My Info Comes From
Tv.com
Imdb.com
Tvguide.com
Ew.com
Digitalspy.com

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-26-2009 00:38 ]
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Good idea topic showbiz news 10-22-2008 22:18

Ex-Buffy The Vampire Slayer star Alyson Hannigan is pregnant with her first child.

People has confirmed that Hannigan and husband Alexis Denisof will welcome their child in the spring.

The pair met on the set of Buffy in 1999 when Denisof arrived as a season three guest star. They married in 2003 and have since appeared together in the Fox sitcom How I Met Your Mother.

BEYONCE DISHES ON HER NEW NICKNAME

Why is Beyonce calling herself "Sasha Fierce"? Read on to find out!
Reuters says the R&B star created the alias for her upcoming double album, I Am … Sasha Fierce, out November 18.
"I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am," Beyonce explains. "Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."

CAROLINE RHEA WELCOMES BABY GIRL!

Actress/comedienne Caroline Rhea has given birth to a baby girl, her first child with boyfriend Costaki Economopoulos, People magazine reports.
The former "Sabrina the Teen Witch" star and previous host of "The Biggest Loser" welcomed Ava Rhea Economopoulos into the world Monday in New York. The baby weighed 8 lb., 15 oz.
"We wanted the shortest first name possible, since her last name is the alphabet," the 44-year-old new mom told the magazine. "It was either that or Emmy, because I've always wanted an Emmy."

Nick Hogan and Pal Race Over to LAX

Just two days after being released from a Florida jail, Nick Hogan and Danny Jacobs, the guy he was racing the night of his infamous car crash that left his BFF John Graziano in a vegetative state, arrived at LAX. Despite 166 days in the slammer, Nick still hasn't lost touch with some of his friends.

GALE HAROLD OUT OF INTENSIVE CARE

ET can confirm the news that "Desperate Housewives" star Gale Harold is on the road to recovery.
A rep for the actor, who plays Teri Hatcher's character's love interest on the ABC hit, tells ET: "Gale Harold is out of intensive care and improving daily. A full recovery is expected. He thanks everyone for their good wishes."
Harold was injured in a motorcycle accident last week.

Brooke Mueller: Charlie Sheen "Thrilled" About Twins

Charlie Sheen's wife, Brooke Mueller, isn't ready to reveal baby names, but she does offer up a little bit about how Sheen's feelings these days.
“He’s thrilled,” says Mueller while walking to a doctor’s appointment.
Mueller's pregnancy has not been an easy one. In September, E! News broke the story that Mueller underwent emergency gall bladder surgery during her first trimester, an operation which can be risky during the early stages of pregnancy.
"She was in severe pain for a month straight," a source close to Sheen tells E! News. "Everyone was scared that it has something to do with the baby."

TRAGEDY AT JENNIFER HUDSON FAMILY HOME

Two dead bodies have been discovered by authorities at a home listed under the same name as Jennifer Hudson's mother, the Associated Press reports.
A family pastor confirmed to Chicago's WBBM that the Oscar-winner's 57-year-old mother, Darnell Donerson, was found shot to death at a home on 70th Street and Yale Avenue at 3 p.m. on Friday. The other victim was a man, the Chicago Fire Department said.
Chicago police are now searching the North Side for a man and a boy, whom are believed to be traveling by car, says WBBM.

Nick Graduates from Jail to College

Nick Hogan is going from one institution to another.

A source close to the family tells TMZ Nick is shopping around town for a new pad because he's planning on moving to L.A. for school. Driving school, perhaps?

We're told Nick is looking to make a "fresh start" and sometimes that's hard to do so in the city you grew up in -- which also happens to be where your best friend is comatose.

He better find a school near his house or get himself a bus pass -- his license is suspended until May 2011.

HUDSON TRAGEDY: AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR MISSING CHILD

An amber alert has been issued for a young boy related to Jennifer Hudson's mother, who was found fatally shot Friday afternoon.
The Associated Press reports authorities are searching for the seven-year-old grandson of the deceased, Darnell Hudson Donerson. Chicago's WBBM says the boy is also Jennifer Hudson's nephew.
The amber alert says the child might have been abducted by a man who is a suspect in the police's double homicide investigation, according to the AP.
Police are now searching Chicago's North Side for the man and boy, whom are thought to be traveling by car.

Beyoncé to make 'Strictly' appearance

X Factor chiefs are reportedly furious that Beyoncé has also agreed to appear on Strictly Come Dancing. The singer, who is promoting her new LP I Am... Sasha Fierce, has already agreed to appear on the ITV singing contest in December. However, The Mirror reports that Strictly has nabbed the star to make an earlier appearance at the end of November. "As far as we are concerned we are the No1 show on Saturday. If X Factor wants Beyoncé, they'll have to wait. She has signed and we've also got Take That confirmed for the coming weeks," a BBC source said. Meanwhile, an insider at The X Factor said they also have Mariah Carey and Britney Spears lined up. "We aren't happy Beyoncé is doing Strictly, but she is just one of a number of huge names we're getting," the source said.

HUDSON CASE SUSPECT IN CUSTODY

The man who may have been involved in the abduction Jennifer Hudson's seven-year-old nephew -- and who is also a suspect in the shooting deaths of Hudson's mother and brother -- is in police custody, the Chicago Tribune reports.
A source tells the paper the individual is being questioned by police. The young boy he is suspected of abducting, however, was not found with him, says the Tribune.
Friday afternoon an Amber Alert was issued in hopes of finding the child.

Suspect in Custody in Hudson Family Slayings

Authories have arrested a suspect in the shooting deaths of Jennifer Hudson's brother, Jason Hudson, 29, and mother, Darnell Donerson, 57.
Responding to a call made by a family member who discovered the bodies, police found the pair a little before 3 p.m. Friday at Donerson's home on Chicago's South Side. Hudson's 7-year-old nephew, Julian King, her sister Julie's son, has been reported missing.
Police said that there were no signs of forced entry and they are treating the case as a domestic matter.
Law enforcement sources tell the Chicago Tribune that they were hoping to find Julian when they picked up the suspect in question, but that the boy was not with him. No charges have been filed.

Cowell: 'Kay's single is pathetic'

Simon Cowell has claimed that Peter Kay's X Factor spoof single is "pathetic".

'The Winner's Song', performed by Kay's fictional talent show winner Geraldine McQueen, finished ahead of Leon Jackson's comeback track 'Don't Call This Love' in the charts last weekend.

Kay has already made preparations for a Christmas single featuring Geraldine, who was first seen in the comedian's reality show spoof Britain's Got The Pop Factor...

"I thought the show was clever, but the record was stupid. The single is a pathetic waste of time," Simon told The Mirror.

"He is going to bring out a Christmas single? I mean, come on. I don't feel threatened by him in the slightest," Cowell continued. "I've got something in mind for our Christmas single and I know which one I would put my money on."

Jackson, who worked on his new material for ten months, released his debut album Right Now on Monday.

Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

your really getting a bit carried away with this give other people a chance

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

I read about Jennifer Hudson's mom... That's very tragic and sad... Whatever the motive was, random or not, it's still terrifying. Thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family..   

Reply 10#10 spratt89's post

atlast hes out.hogans have some big problems.has anyone heard that hulk has a gf?

Reply 18#18 gyki98's post

No but he's loaded i bet gold digger are out there

CHARLIE SHEEN EXPECTING TWIN BOYS!

ET confirms that Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke are expecting twin boys in April.
The two, who married last May, recently announced the exciting news that two babies were on the way! Sheen already has three daughters -- Sam, 4, and Lola, 3, with his ex-wife Denise Richards -- and 23-year-old Cassandra from a previous relationship with ex-girlfriend Paula Profitt.
Before finding out about the twins, the couple said "the odds are it's a boy," with Charlie joking they would surely be having a male unless he was batting "100 percent."

Thread