Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 53#53 arksongbird80's post

Myka and Claudia going through Megan's apartment looking for the artifact was amusing and Pete's history was interesting

PS the girl was Zoe Graystone from Caprica

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Okay but seriously she looks JUST like Choe on Eureka!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

Decent episode, see Pete's mom didn't get him to be a agent, she was against.  And Anthony Michael Hall as the bad guy, cool.  At Dragon*Con it was mentioned that we all would know the actor playing the bad guy, but I would never had suspected.

There is some similarities Jordan Hinson (Chloe) and Alessandra Toressani (Zoe) especially with blond hair.  Jordan's face is a bit more angular and Alessandra's is a little more fuller.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

3x10 Insatiable

Claudia thinking the Sallah the sultan had cursed her was amusing but the walking dead was a little strange and all because of a tip jar

Yeah it was strange. I was tring to figure out how it related to the overall problem with the regents.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the agent that they fired may end up being a double agent. He will infiltrate that other organization and let the warehouse know what is going on.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

I can't figure out why Claudia wasn't going to die even though all those freaky things happened to her.   Especially the power surge in the B&B.   I liked that she met a guy.

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

Arksong - She was believing she was going to die, so she would.  That is what i understood Lena saying.  

Carlorica - I agree with you about Jinx, I was having the same thing when he didn't take Claudia's calls and when he did, his reaction wasn't him.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

Yeah it just sees as if he is putting on an act for someone and does not want Claudia to get involved.

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

No I got that part.  It was the banister comIng off in her hand.  The stonegargoyle free falling.  The surge in the light...  You can't make that stuff up.

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

It's an artifact, by using her own fear, it creates the situation.  She gets rid of the fear, no more things trying to kill her

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

AHHHH    okay then.

Finally got around to the episode and Claudia thinking she's going to die was amusing but jinx get recuited by bad should be intresting.

Finale

That was a good season finale.

Spoilers:  Glad Jinxy was playing the double agent!  I didn't want him to be bad. Him dying though sucked.  Didn't think he'd stick around.  I like having HG Wells back though.  I like her way more than jinx.  The guy going after Leena was not smart!  Mrs. Fredrick got knocked down, she hit her head maybe?  That's why she died?  She didn't just die either, she went all the way to the bone.  So the question now is, How old was Mrs. Fredricks!!  

I think the Watch turns back time or something like that. I guess we'll see next year.

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

I agree that something is up with the watch, but i don't think it turns back time or he would have used it, I have been wrong before, we will just have to see next year.  I am not sure, but I think Mrs Fredericks was tied to the Warehouse in some way, so when it was destroyed or maybe a certain artifact she was destroyed.

Reply 67#67 sanggye's post

That is a real possibility.   Such a shame all that history distoryed.  

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

Well i have to say the possibility of warehouse being destroyed was always going to season finale possibility but i think the watched is connected to Arthur and thanks to him he might be able to do something as i remember watch can keep dead things back to life for those of you that remember How Arthur survived in previous season and giving that watch Artie was important and now we know.

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Maybe Artie becomes the new Mrs. Fredericks

Reply 70#70 sanggye's post

I don't think so unless they build new warehouse and have artefact that binds him to the warehouse like Mrs. Fredericks

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Well since we have another season coming, I am pretty sure they are going to build a new warehouse somewhere.  There are still artifacts out there, that is their job to find the artifacts.  Or he is able to turn back time as Ark says and saves the warehouse.

3x11 Emily Lake

I was a little disappointed about Steven turning on them until we found out he was undercover and Sykes surviving that fall was impressive but the end was sad

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-7-2011 21:36 ]

Thread