Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x12 Stand

That was one hell of a dangerous game of chess and what happened to Mrs. Frederic was a surprise but what can Artie's watch do

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

I love the ep also and was disappointed in the end. But If I remember correctly the watch can roll back time. Macpherson used it back in season one or two.

I can see him using the watch to roll back time to save the warehouse.

Reply 75#75 carlorica's post

Macpherson's watch was never used for sure, it is speculated that it has something to do with time.  I am betting it does also.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

3x13 The Greatest Gift

Interesting seasonal episode but you would of thought there would of been a better explanation to how the warehouse and Mrs. Frederic are back

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Well that good thing about artifact they don't need to be explained

Reply 78#78 bala's post

This looked like a stand alone episode but Mrs. Frederic dying and the warehouse being incinerated in the last episode should of had some sort of explanation

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yeah we know this was Christmas episode was disappointed they didn't preview of the new season during the credit like they did with Eureka

Reply 80#80 bala's post

It is the same as last year's Christmas episode, has no bearing on the storyline.  So don't read too much into it.  it is just about fun and Christmas
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Episode 1: Time Will Tell

This was a pretty good season 2 opener but it could have been better, I liked the scene when Pete & Myka thought Artie was dead only for him to reform from his ashes in front of them, I liked how Pete kept sticking up for Claudia when everybody else thought she was guilty, I laughed quite hard when Claudia knocked Artie out cold, I'm glad Mrs Frederic's character wasn't killed because there is so much more to learn about her character, I can honestly say I'm still confused as to why H.G Wells was de-bronzed by MacPherson, my favourite scene was of MacPherson dying in Artie's arms, I have to admit I did love the ending to this episode.

Episode 2: Mild Mannered

I thought this was an OK episode, It might be wrong but I laughed when that Burglar got thrown out a window and over a neighbouring building, It was nice to see Myka acting a bit different when we saw her dancing around holding a teddy bear, I thought Claudia was being a bit out of order with how she was treating Leena, I swear to god Pete took things way too seriously when the guy they were trying to save was a unstable superhero, my favourite scene was of Myka in pimped out artefact costume trying to help Sheldon, I'm glad Claudia & Leena sorted things out, I look forward to seeing where the Leena feeling weird storyline goes.

Episode 3: Beyond Our Control

This was a very good episode, I personally thought the best thing about this episode was the sub-plot of Mrs Frederic & Valda helping Leena with her problem which by the looks of it will continue for a little bit longer, I laughed a little bit by the reactions of Pete & Myka when they learned the people in town think they are with the IRS, I loved how Claudia, Pete & Myka all acted the first time they saw something strange happening in town, I guessed the post lady had the artefact after we learned it was old movies that were appearing in town, my favourite scene was of Pete, Myka, Claudia & Artie working as a unit to stop the Artefact.

Episode 4: Age Before Beauty

I thought this was the first great episode of season 2, I like how this episode started but I think it would have been better if we actually had an episode dedicated to the Excalibur Sword, I loved the look on that Doctors face when Pete & Myka said that dead old lady was actually a 19 year old, I was in absolute stitches when Artie talked himself into an awkward moment while talking to Claudia about Todd, I would say Myka did a Perfect job of portraying a model, the ending to this case was awesome and I never would of guessed that the photographer who was stealing people's age was doing it to remain young himself.

Episode 5: 13.1

This was a fantastic episode and personally the best episode of Warehouse 13 so far, It was great to see Fargo in this episode and his interaction with Claudia was the best thing about this episode in my opinion, the scene of Claudia & Fargo fighting off those little bots using a light saver was awesome, my favourite scene was when Hugo and hologram Hugo became one person again, I thought Rene Auberjonois did an outstanding job of playing crazy man Hugo Miller and I personally would not mind seeing the Hugo character again at some point, I also hope Fargo makes another appearance because his character brings guaranteed laughs.

Episode 6: Around The Bend

This was another great episode to watch, I was laughing straight away with how this episode started with Pete going on a victory lap of sorts, the scene when Pete said to Mrs Frederic are we friends now was a little funny to me, I actually got a chill down my spine when Myka showed Artie & Claudia that note that said Don't Follow Me, I have to be honest I was really into the Pete storyline but I guessed early on he had become infected by an artefact, I loved the ending to this episode with Pete being all cheerful when watching that tape of him kissing thin air, It was good to see the Agent Kate Logan character again.

Episode 7: For The Team

This was a really good episode, I liked the fact this episode carried on from the last episode with Pete still taking time off, I swear my jaw dropped when that Guy just burst into flames in front of Claudia, I loved the scenes of Pete annoying Artie who has a crush on Dr. Vanessa Calder whilst also having a appendix problem, I was left confused as to why Myka was working with HG Wells when she should have been catching her, my favourite scene was how this episode ended with all the agents doing something personal, I would not mind seeing the Dr. Kelly Hernandez character making a few more appearances.

Episode 8: Merge With Caution

This was a good episode, I don't know why but I found the start of this episode with Pete & Myka chasing somebody to be quite funny, I like the fact Claudia is going into the field more often because it brings a new dimension to her character, I have to admit the Artie & Claudia storyline got a little boring to me, I loved  the storyline of Pete & Myka swapping bodies/being in the same body, my favourite scene was of Pete & Myka going back and forth between identities whilst saving themselves, I think Cody Runnles did a really good job portraying Kurt Smoller considering he is a WWE Wrestler.

Episode 9: Vendetta

I thought this a very good episode, I liked how this episode started but it was also a shame Pete & Myka's former boss Daniel Dickinson had to die, I loved the fact we finally got to learn how Artie came to start working at the Warehouse and it was also great to get another Artie centred episode that involved his past, I wasn't interested at all in the sub-plot involving Claudia & Todd but I did like the stand off, I don't know but I get the feeling allowing HG Wells to become a Warehouse agent again is going to bite everybody in the butt, my favourite scene was of Myka & Artie getting into an argument at the end of this episode.

Episode 10: When And Where

I have to say this was a great episode to watch, I can't get used to HG Wells working for the Warehouse, I really liked the scene when Pete & Claudia did some air guitar after Myka agreed to go back in time, I enjoyed seeing Pete & Myka back in 1961 but for some reason I was more interested in what was going on in the present day with Artie still being cold towards HG Wells, I wasn't all that surprised that Pete & Myka failed to save any of those women because of what HG Wells had said to Claudia earlier, my favourite scene was of Artie, Claudia, Rebecca & HG Wells all hitting the time machine to make it work, I loved how this episode ended back in 1961.

Episode 11: Buried

This was a very good episode, I like how this episode started with Pete asking for advice Kelly, I also liked how the storyline started with 3 guys all becoming mummified in Egypt, the scenes of Mrs Frederic speaking a foreign language throughout the episode was a brilliant, I found Pete's reaction to Mrs Frederic saying the lost warehouse to be quite funny, my favourite scenes were of Pete, Myka, HG Wells & Valda (Died) overcoming the Warehouse 2 traps, I hope we get to see Claudia gain a connection with a Warehouse at some point, I was not the least bit surprised that HG Wells betrayed everyone at Warehouse 13.

Episode 12: Reset

This was a great season 2 finale, I was unable to stop laughing when watching Pete & Myka make their escape from Warehouse 2 on those Wings, I get the feeling Artie was lying when he told Claudia she can live the life she wants, the scene when Artie mentioned the weapon of mass destruction was brilliant because of the look on everybody’s faces, the scene of Kelly trying to kill Pete was quite intense, I was a little disappointed with how HG Wells ended up being stopped, I'm going to miss the Kelly character because she allowed us to see a different side to Pete, I never expected this season to end with Myka quitting and leaving Mrs Frederic to read her goodbye letter.

Thread