Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

yeah but i thought it got modified through the time line?

Reply 34#34 bala's post

it was a good epi and i shall look forward to the spin off with HG
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Don't Hate the Player

Well an amusing episode but what twist at the end we knew she would do something with the painting but that really was good.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

This episode was okay.  I'm not really a big video game person.  The Video game characters were predictable but the story wasn't.  The twist with the painting was great.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

I liked it, don't know if it is because I like video games, but the whole face your fear thing was neat.  And seeing the Princess with her video game breastplate
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 38#38 sanggye's post

I did enjoy how claudia was the princess.  Her outfit was awesome! The breastplate was great.

I did enjoy the facing your fear part.  It was entertaining.

3x05 - 3 . . . 2 . . . 1

Nice to see Ianto from Torchwood in this episode and the flash back in time was interesting

3x06 Don't Hate the Player

Fargo's vision for the princess was amusing but Claudia not happy with the princesses chest was priceless and Claudia singing was nice

Past Imperfect

Well Milka finally finding out what happend to her partner gave her closure but Pete helping her realise there artefact was obvious. loved the ending finding out who door knob

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I really enjoyed the claudia, new guy story line but as for Mika and pete....Ehh...  Glad she got closure but since we weren't talking about it, I didn't find it important to the story arc.

Reply 43#43 arksongbird80's post

Well it had come up a few times in the past, again, there ain't all that much of a story ark for warehouse 13, a small one in the background with some monster (artifact) of the week episodes.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

The 40th Floor

This episode was great.  Learning more about the regents and how far they go to keep warehouses safe!

Ashley Williams did a great job and I'll miss her Villinous character.

WHAT!!!   His MOM!!!  

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I had a feeling it was Jim who was responsible from what happened in the alley and Claudia drooling was amusing

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

Jane being Pete mother was a surprise and pulling a gun on Mrs. Frederic was a bad move

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

it won't end well for Jinxy

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

Cool, really cool, though it was sad that the anarchy sign was what did it.   Pete's Mom is kinda cool, Yippee kaya mother...

Aboout Jinks, we probably either saw the last of him (he never did make any of the opening he isn't in the end of them with Arty and the gang, when the opening scenes end) Not a good sign for a regular.  Either that or he will come save the day.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-30-2011 20:00  
Jane being Pete mother was a surprise and pulling a gun on Mrs. Frederic was a bad move
Yes that was a surprise so you know how Pete got the job

Reply 50#50 bala's post

We don't know that, he could have gotten the job because he was the best for it, remember he still does has his vibe thing, which make him a little special.

Reply 51#51 sanggye's post

Well it certainly helps

Shadows

Great cast for this episode.  Glad to see into Pete's history a bit more and Claudia/Mica did very well together.

That was a Eureka girl wasn't it?  Chloe?

Thread