Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x17 What Matters Most

Pete having to live with what happened to his partner after the drunken car crash was interesting and that was some creepy gated community but the kid being a mole was an surprise

4x18 Lost & Found

It's good job Myka got the map reference from the puzzle box before it closed and you just knew they would be double crossed and Nick bronzing Claudia was a surprise but at leased we know who he is

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Look like i forgot to comment on last week episode but it certainly made for a good cliffhanger

All the Time in the World

We learn more about the past and how Nick is connected but i don't understand how he was warehouse caretaker ?

4x19 All the Time in the World

You have to feel sorry for Nick after finding out about his failed love life

4x20 The Truth Hurts

You can understand why Pete released Paracelsus with Myka dying and him being able to save her but Claudia going face to face with him was a good cliffhanger

Warehouse 13 Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres April 14, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Endless Terror

What a great returning episode but i really don't how top this episode it really was great episode because they packed so much in

Secret Services

Claudia finding out about her sister was interesting but i don't think it will be good idea to wake her up .

A Faire to Remember

It was nice Cludia actually get time to spend to her sister but the effect on mika was sad because she has lose her sister again to save Mika. .

5x05 Cangku Shisi

Well transfer the warehouse to China was interesting enemy move but using Claire to help was evil but what a way get rid of Claire powers by transfer them to him

5x06 Endless

What a series finale flashback to some of the cases i had forgotten during the past 5 years. They finally resolved Pete and Myka love story and we saw future of the warehouse . It was sad to watch but i am glad it got a good ending .

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Everything was tied up in a tidy bow!  I loved how Claudia was as silent as Mrs Frederick!  That was great.  The pete and myka story was a given, but I didn't mind it too much.    I'll miss the warehouse.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

5x01 Endless Terror

Myka was bound to find out Pete risked everything to save her and Steven was lucky they managed to re-bronze Paracelsus before he got him

5x02 Secret Services

No wonder the secret service agents were acting strange as they secretly got married and Artie agreeing to show Claudia how and why her sister had to disappear was tragic as she seen what her sister did to her parents

5x03 A Faire to Remember

Wakening Claire from her 15 year coma was nice for Claudia to be able to spend time with her but trying to explain was amusing until Myka got possessed and she had to go back into a coma which was sad, making Oswald a hero was was challenging but funny

5x04 Savage Seduction

Pete's former girlfriend Kelly asking him to help her find her missing grandmother was interesting as she turned out to be inside the TV in her favourite show but the others joining Myka and Kelly inside the show was amusing as they were all speaking Spanish

5x05 Cangku Shisi

Benedict taking Claire for her powers was interesting and that contraption on her eye to keep her under control was disturbing but transferring her powers to him was a great way to get her back for good

5x06 Endless

The flashbacks of their greatest memories was nice way to wrap the show up but Myka and Pete's so called love story-line had to have a happy ending for the series finale

Thread