Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well we found out who the hackers was but was a bit disappointed it was happen to be a teenager .

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Great the way they all came together to figure out the secret panel on the artifact but Artie going into the inter-dimensional void to save Claudia's brother after 12 years was risky

Warehouse 13 1x05 Elements

Another good episode and it looks like Claudia will be sticking around but will she beat Artie at chess

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I figured she would of stayed at warehouse-why else would they add her to the episode. i like her character she keep Artie on his toes . She going to be the annoying assistant for Artie

Can't wait to start watching this show in a few days

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

this one new shows you were talking about ?

It could very well be.

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Now you can enjoy it

Why is this put under drama when it suppose to be sci-fi i just noticed this

1x07

Good episode  i like the device that was most dangerous one so far this season

Reply 30#30 bala's post

After watching and the TV listings description i would say this is 1x06 Burnout but great episode it is a good job in her frustration she punched him in the chest to revive him

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes she really cares for him

It is a great show. it take the place of Doctor Who not being on and is the second best Sci Fi show out there right now. (Eureka is the best )

I also have to agree that she does really care for him but does not want to show it to him.

Warehouse 13 1x07 Implosion or 1x08

Great idea with the fire work and neat trick with the sword but that was funny when Myka and Pete where trying to communicate quietly in the back of the car and what was with the rocking chair that moved when Myka walked past

PS they have definitely got the name wrong on VIP

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

yes there got name wrong but who cares as long as the episode work I'm happy but firework was amazing i wonder if they exist in real life . The implosion gragade was a nice twist because show bad guys after all

Warehouse 13 1x08 Duped or 1x09

Great episode when Myka is unknowingly trapped in a mirror belonging to Lewis Carroll and Pete is with the replacement in Las Vegas who turns out to be a psychopath. The chip the lets you see the future now that's would be great and Pete was right about Myka not kissing him

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

did you notice Eureka guest stars in the episode ?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

No but i haven't seen Eureka for a while i am going to watch it from the beginning soon

Regrets

Fantastic episode claudia getting stuck to warehouse and attract magnetism from whole warehouse and prison  story-line was good and it nice see agent work through the regrets

Reply 39#39 bala's post

The hallucinations in the prison was a great and Claudia decides to use an artifact coat to change a light bulb but that was funny when Artie saves Claudia after all her moaning she thought it was or-some after her rescue

Thread