Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The dodgeball were funny

Reply 41#41 bala's post

That was also funny with the door and the window

It was a great ep. I have to agree that the working though of their regrets was awesome. Now they can totally focus on their new jobs.

I wonder if the two of them will hitch up. They seem to have a lot of chemistry.

The problem with Claudia was hilarious!! She now knows why not to play with things in the warehouse. She learned a very good lesson.

Warehouse 13 1x12

Great episode find out mika parents and finding out her father really love her but mcpherison holding her parent hostage was a low blow just so he can get the artifact.

Nevermore

Good episode when Myka receives word that her father is dying she goes home only to find that he appears OK and then Pete walked in which was funny. She discover that he's the victim of an artifact and cant be destroyed without the pen

Episode 12

Great cliffhanger -it's going interesting to see how they will get out this situation ?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

That was a great episode i hope Artie had the artifact before the explosion

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

yes i hope he did but question i was put why didn't Warehouse have bio scanners as security measure-that would detected the imposter?

Episode 1: Pilot Parts 1&2

This was a very good pilot episode, We learn in the first episode mistakes they have made in the past  have made them who they are today. This show does seem to be like some other shows like X Files and Eureka but In time it might come into its own, Artie is a quirky little guy and the duo of Pete and Myka are a great paring, there were some very good moments in this episode like when Myka made the wish and when Pete and Myka asked Cody those stupid questions, I loved it when Artie went down on that zip wire, The ending to the second part was brilliant and I liked the case as it was interesting from start to finish.

Episode 2: Resonance

This episode was better than the pilot episode, The story was captivating, interesting and actually dramatic, not way too inventive like the first one. Artie and his journey of finding out who was hacking his computer was hilarious but also makes it exciting to see who was really trying to hack the computer. A very enjoyable episode that was pretty interesting from start to finish, Leena is a very interesting character, one last thing the main characters continue to amaze me as they all play their roles very well.

Episode 3: Magnetism

This is the best episode so far this season, I like the tension that is growing between Pete and Myka because at times it is quite funny and serious, the energy that was going though the warehouse was kind of cool and creepy, I really liked the case in this episode as it was interesting from start to finish and not once did this episode bore me, the ending of this episode was perfect and sets up the next episode perfectly, overall a brilliant episode with a sort of cliffhanger.

Episode 4: Claudia

This episode was just down on the last one but still better than the first two, I like how the characters are developing at the moment, I quite liked how Pete and Myka were concerned for Artie in this episode and Artie is in my opinion a mysterious character, I quite liked how this episode was mainly about Artie for a change as it gave him some much needed character development, overall the storyline in this episode was thrilling and all the case did a brilliant job playing their roles in this episode.

Episode 5: Elements

This episode was very good but also very strange, was nice to see Claudia quite allot and a little bit of Joshua in this episode, the artifact Pete and Myka went after has one heck of a power, I liked the fact that Joe Flanigan from Stargate Atlantis was in this episode, I thought Jeff was the bad guy but the bad guy turned out to be Gilbert, Pete seems to get hurt allot, Leena is growing into her role in this show, I think her role is to help Artie out, I love that device Artie uses to communicate with Pete and Myka, the last 8 minutes of this episode were brilliant and exciting.

Episode 6: Burnout

This was a great episode that was full of action, Pete and Myka finding a dead warehouse agent in a secret room at a police station where a explosion happened was great, five crime scenes involving the artifact was a bit overkill, Claudia did a great job and I loved the device she made and Artie was his witty and brilliant self, the artifact Pete and Myka went after was a real bad one which ends up effecting Pete, Pete made a brave decision but Myka and Rebecca did a great job of helping and saving Pete, I found Rebecca to be a little strange but she turned out to be a warehouse agent, the last couple of minutes of this episode were brilliant and strange.

Episode 7: Implosion

This was a exciting and brilliant episode, Pete and Myka's task of retrieving the object ended up taking many twists and also left Pete and Myka with questions, I like that we got to see more into Artie's past but Artie's past is causing problems, Artie had a bigger role in retrieving the object than all previous episodes which I liked, Artie's whole life is one big mystery. I like how Dickenson had to keep saving the butts of Pete and Myka, Artie retrieving the object with some help was my favourite part. The ending with Pete, Myka and Leena and Mrs. Frederic talking to Artie was a great.

Episode 8: Duped

This was a great episode that was also quite funny at certain points, the start of the episode with Myka looking into the mirror and then starting to act strange made for a good storyline, Artie was very touchy about the whole MacPherson thing, crazy Myka was some scary women, the catching of fake Myka and getting the real Myka back was great, I could of told Myka not the real one by the way she dressed, Claudia and eventually Artie communicating with Myka who was trapped in the mirror was good but Artie is  stubborn as he did not believe at first it was Myka in the mirror, It was good of Pete to let Gary and Jillian go, the ending after getting Myka back was great.

Episode 9: Regrets

This was a decent episode and had 2 interesting storylines, Pete and Myka investigating suicides at a prison was great and had many good moments, Pete and Myka both hallucinating along with other people inside of the prison were my favourite parts, the incoming Hurricane causing the hallucinations was strange, the stopping of the strange things was brilliant and Pete sort of helping Myka made this episode so good, Joe Morton does a great job of playing John Hill, Claudia should listen to Artie a bit more, I like everything that happened between Artie and Claudia in this episode, the ending couple of minutes to this episode were perfect.

Episode 10: Breakdown

This was a brilliant episode and one of the best so far this season, Claudia accidentally setting off a string of events in the warehouse was funny. What happened when Pete, Myka and Claudia got stuck inside of a house which was inside of the warehouse was funny but what followed was nothing but great and exciting moments the Artie part of this episode where he was answering questions the regents were asking him was interesting, Artie pointing out that the regents are afraid of MacPherson was good.

Episode 11: Nevermore

This was in my opinion another great episode, I like how this episode had 2 storylines, one involving MacPherson and the other involving Myka and her parents which turns into a hunt for a artifact, Mrs Frederic gets annoying after a while, Warren causing people to get injured thanks to a school student was good, I loved the mini adventure that Pete and Claudia went on to save Warren, I liked the advice Artie gave Myka to calm her father down worked and gave Pete and Claudia enough time to stop Booby and save Warren, the ending of this episode has built up nicely for the season finale.

Episode 12: MacPherson

This was a brilliant end to the season and the best episode this season, I like how at the start of this episode we learn what went down between Artie and MacPherson, MacPherson selling off artifact's made for a brilliant episode, Pete getting a weird feeling about Artie was good as was Claudia letting Leena know she knows MacPherson. The hunt Pete, Myka and Artie went on looking for and capturing MacPherson was brilliant and my favourite part of this episode as was the twist that Leena was taking the artifact's from the warehouse for MacPherson and released MacPherson, the ending of this episode was unbelievable and action packed.

Thread