Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Warehouse 13 Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Warehouse 13

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-9-2015 09:13 ]

2x01 Time Will Tell

Great returning episode i was glad that there was no traitors it was all down to MacPherson and H.G. Wells as a woman was interesting

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

they managed to explain everything quite well

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have to agree everything was explained well and in the end MacPherson realized that Arty did not do anything wrong and was an ok guy.

HG Wells being a lady was an interesting twist. It also leads well into the season to figure out what she is up to.

Awesome start and can't wait to see what happens next.

2x02 Mild Mannered

Good episode with things between Leena and Claudia started of tense, and Artie is haunted by the spirit of MacPherson but with Pete not been able to be the superhero because of the side effects was funny

Maybe I should watch the show that shut down my street every few months.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I have to agree about the side effects. That was funny.

I also wonder what is going on with Leena. THe Head women seems to know something is up but wont say. Hope it is not too serious.

I am glad Artie was able to resolve the MacPherson thing that would have been too weird to deal with all season.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well he could risked it but nice love story

2x03 Beyond Our Control

Dr. Kelly Hernandez hitting her head on the shop window was funny and Mrs. Frederic and Benedict Valda try to determine what MacPherson left behind in Leena's mind was interesting, Claudia saving the day was a nice touch

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2010 19:01 ]

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought  old movies could be so dangerous

2x04 Age Before Beauty

Myka going undercover as a fashion model to find the killer... and becomes the next victim was amusing but Pete's reassuring words when Myka got cold feet was great and Claudia going on a non-date with  Todd was funny

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

But she really scrubbed up well but i liked the music in photo shoot . It ain't often the music goes with the scene but this one worked perfectly.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I thought the makeup on her was a little thick.  I agree the music was really good

Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

Well her make up usually thick but not as thick that.

Well this was cross-over episode Fargo join warehouse team for an upgrade you just knew they would be a problem.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The babel stones was amusing but what shame for Claudia being dumped by Todd

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

He wasn't right for her anyway, he was kind of technophobic it seemed, and tech is her life, not something she could just drop.

Reply 16#16 sanggye's post

i kind of prefer her to be independent so i agree with you . She's better single

2x6 Around the Bend

Was ok for me, nothing special.  Pete isn't my favorite character in the show, so that might be why.  Maybe it will teach him to stop touching things.

Reply 18#18 sanggye's post

let hope so but i can't believe it was all in his head

Thread