Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was hard to believe it was all in his head especially when Kate Logan got shot but the surveillance video was funny

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well there might be something to it being a bit real.  The telegraph might be interacting with his sixth sense.  Never liked Valda much

For The Team

So HG well wants to join the team, well i think it's a great idea and it certainly made the team dynamic more interesting and let hope Pete new girlfriend last longer than his old one.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Does she want to join or is it a ploy to get into the Warehouse.  She did lie about what she took.  Doubt the vet will last.

I am suspicious too. But I love this actress and hope they keep her around a good long time.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

It was nice to see H.G. Wells return but i don't trust her either and Pete giving Artie dating advice was amusing

Merge With Caution

A very predictable episode as soon giffin light up i knew what was going to happen but Artie mission was great

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It was obvious something would happen after the griffin light up but taking so long for the change was interesting and it couldn't of happened at a worse time for Pete. Claudia having to take over when Artie becomes an obsessed stalker was great

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

reason why it took sometime was artifact was disabled in the bag when it was taken out was for it to happen but twist with merge together was amusing.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I liked it, but I am a sucker for body switch stories

Vendetta

so now she's on team and Artie is very angry

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I don't blame Artie, I don't trust her either, she is up to something.  Well at least Claudia got some happiness.

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

yes but he's leaving

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Yea, I was hoping he would stay what with the truth coming out with who he is.  The warehouse is becoming a little woman heavy what with H.G. coming back in, that is 4 woman to 2 men (5 counting the vet)

Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

There only 1 reason to get more women-let's all say it together 'love-triangle'

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Pete hitting a fridge in one with the Crockett ball was amusing, Claudia and Todd in the park started off funny and end up sweet

2x10 When and Where

Interesting time travel episode and with Pete nearly getting frostbite and they also managed to get the artifact back

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes also Artie seem to start trusting Wells but i don't know how long it will last what a twist with love story.

I saw this episode because of the quiz
I liked it a lot but I couldn't follow everything because it was only the second episode of Warehouse 13 I have ever watched.
I like the show but I don't have time to catch up with it so I don't think I'll keep watching it.

I'm in the race

i am in the race

this is the only time iv watched this show but i dont think it will be the last. it is my kind of show by the looks of things. quirky, funny and above all else its sci fi lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Thread