Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am in the race

This is the second time i have watched this today and i think it's great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-8-2010 21:27 ]

I really like this show, I would have watched this episode today anyway.
Now we know a bit more about H.G., but I still don't trust her, she's definitely up to something. They have her saving Myka's and Pete's live in every episode, but they can't fool me
haha and did you recognise Quark? It took me a while because I've never seen Armin Shimerman in anything besides DS9.

I am in the race

I am in the race

Well this was a great ep. This show keeps getting better and better. I am glad that Wells is part of the Team and Artie is beginning to warm up to her.

Can't wait to see what else they do this season.

2x10 where and when

ok, this might be the winner. we'd never even heard of the show before the race and now that we've seen an episode we'll probably be going back to fill in the rest of the story. it is familiar but bizarro enough at the same time.

and re: mnemosyne #41, we also love the odd appearance of armin shimerman - we find his voice and not just his face quite memorable. it is odd to see it out of star trek makeup!

we're in the race!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

This is one of my favorite shows.  I am not sure what to make of HG - not sure the show can carry that many strong characters without losing some of the existing relationships.

I am in the race!!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

I am in the race

Well I have been a fan of Warehouse 13 since it started, so was nice to be able to watch a show for the race that I had a lot of familiarity for.

Reply 41#41 Mnemosyne's post

Yea I don't trust HG either, still remember the 2.1 when she escaped, they showed her making something at the end and she has never brought that up.  Just wait and see

I am in the Race

Well making me watch this episode twice

I am in the race

This is definitely a show I could get into, it seems to have some sci-fi about it. Another show that was a little confusing having never seen it before but also another show to add to my 'to be watched' list!

I am in the race!

yea, I could get into warehouse 13.

Reply 49#49 fmkenney's post

buried is good she is always coniveing lol
The Mod Police Are Watching You

2x11 Buried

Getting real good.  So much in this episode; you can tell the One!, Claudia, ah sweet Claudia, to be Mrs F's successor, ah man that might cause Artie to blow     And I knew it, you couldn't trust HG

Reply 50#50 magic4u's post

Yep so it does look like Artie was right all along but i did like reference to tomb raider and it look like we also know why Claudia is so important to warehouse close call when she linked warehouse just in the nick of time

Reply 52#52 bala's post

the thing with HG is that its all about getting back to her little girl shes not bad really just driven
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Myka taking the mickey out of H.G, and her Lara Croft outfit was funny and when they light the fire trail it reminded me of the film National Treasure but Myka best moment was being with Artie was sad

Reset (2)

A very nice season finale so HG wells trying create an Ice Age that really was crazy plan just society has changed in 100 years and Utopia doesn't actually exist. nice clif-hanger with Myka.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I liked Pete's line after being injected but it's a shame that Kelly isn't the one and nice cliffhanger with Myka

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Now gotta wait 9 months, unless of course it doesn't get renewed.  Nice wrap up with the HG plot.  Myka can't leave.  And was nice to see Leena again.

Reply 57#57 sanggye's post

According to tvrage the next episode is in December
http://www.tvrage.com/Warehouse_13

Reply 57#57 sanggye's post

I am sure somehow she will get dragged back in whether she like it or not

Thread