Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x13

not a very good Christmas episode it was disappointing.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

I assume this is a stand alone episode with Myka leaving at the end of the last one and no explanation but who would of thought it only took a huge from his daughter to save him

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Yeah i forgot about that it was meant to be Christmas episode nice catch mate

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I thought it was okay.  I wasn't suppose to be anything but about the xmas spirit.  It was nice that Artie got back with his Dad.  That was kewl.  And I liked the Tshirts everyone got. That was cute!!

Do we know if it's been renewed??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

yes it's been renewed

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Yay!!!

Now when will it come back on?

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Alright episode, didn't know it was a just a X-mas special, so was getting a bit irritated that they just dropped the whole Myka leaving cliff-hanger

Well it coming back for 3rd season, was unable to find dates though  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Warehouse 13 Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres July 11, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

The New Guy

We knew she would be back but the new guy will certainly make intresting dynamic but i hope he doesn't turn into a love intrest for Myaka. I really missed the strange way people die on this show so it was a great returning episode.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

It wouldn't be the same without Myka but it's nice to see some new faces like Steven with his gift for sensing when someone is lying and Sally was amusing

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

She a new bad guy which certainly made her more interesting character

Reply 5#5 bala's post

So glad Myka is back, and about thea new  love interest, One of the writers said that that no more love stories, that is not what Warehouse 13 is about, it was such a fail with last season's.  Do I doubt it.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/07/eureka-warehouse-13/
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 6#6 sanggye's post

really glad myka is back. I was rather upset by the male/female dynamic.  The balance was off if myka didn't come back.  Love the opening episode and the new "southern" villian.  Awesome.

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

It must be a woman thing , I look at the actors and how well they do, not how many men there are to how many women.  That is interesting thought

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

Same here i focus character than gender

Trials

Well this great episode it took a while figure what the artefact but Pete losing his memory show Myak why he was a bit odd with her when it was revealed every women in his life leave. i really felt bad for him but the narrating was different way to start the episode.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Micka, looked preggers in her white shirt.  Blah....

Great episode.  I loved Claudia senior field agent dance...

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Claudia was great as ever and Steven being gay, told ya, he's no one's love interest

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Myka shooting the disposal unit was great and Claudia going on her first case as a full agent with Steve was interesting but I'm no surprised she was unhappy that Artie was watching her

Thread