Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well that changed when she found out he was there not because he didn't trust her, but because he was proud of her
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Love Sick

Well what an amusing episode but bronzing the new guy was one hell of a prank a computer virus that can affect human thanks Artefact was interesting.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Marylin Monroes Brush.  Nice!!!

Loved it. More Claudia time!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Enjoyed that Claudia saved the day
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Myka as a blond didn't look wright but them pair drunk was amusing and what they did to Steve was priceless

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Poor Steve

Queen for a Day

So Pete ex-wife come get her ring back but you just knew they would be warehouse twist and it was an amusing episode. .Jeri Ryan is always excellent in her roles.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I enjoyed the queen bee artifact.  Fun without toooo much trouble.  

Jeri Ryan, Awesome

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

Without toooo much trouble? they almost sacrificed the groom     Claudia as a Southern Belle, priceless

Reply 22#22 sanggye's post

Almost my friend, almost.  

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

Well almost dying and never being in danger, I would take not being tied to a table with a long knife hovering over me  

Reply 24#24 sanggye's post

What a way ex-wife to find out what pete does

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Well he really tried not to tell her

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I'm surprised after all that rigmarole they managed to still get married but blaming it on the wild mushrooms to the parents was amusing

3 . . . 2 . . . 1

Well interesting artefact history and where did those people disappeared?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

They were destroyed, turn to sand.  Guess they are still tinkling of a HG Wells show

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

I wasn't really sure what it did

I was glad to have HG back.  I rather enjoy her...

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

Yeah she makes everything more intense

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 8-10-2011 02:09  
I wasn't really sure what it did
The showed the person who died in oldey-time London, he was a just a pile of sand.

Thread